Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: aaaaahhhhh!!!!  (Read 8176 times)

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
Re: aaaaahhhhh!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2006, 10:11:20 AM »

Quote from: raxo

OK, zipi.

I'm always learning from you ... the agnostic ...

Did you know how surprised Mark and I were knowing how much you've changed?
By the way, Mark (your zape) cries like a little chid because of you ... and can't weep at night since you told him such ...
 ... he's not the man he used to be ... he doesn't deserve this attitude ... you were so meaningful and important for him ... he thought he was for you too ... but you decided not to be meaningful, to be meaningless ...

... I'm very worried about him ... somehow about you too ... but it's good to know that you've learnt from your own mistakes ...

I hope you're recovering your-shelf ...

My best energy.

P.S. Had I said that I believe in what I posted ... or I've been "careful" and I've asked "This?"? ... Again.
It seems that you haven't learnt anything from your own mistakes, after all ...
Your past follows you, zipi ...

Can anyone translate this into plain English for me?
I've no idea what Rax is going on about.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2006, 03:33:23 PM »

Might be a case of mistaken identity?!

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2006, 03:51:14 PM »

Quote from: The_End
Might be a case of mistaken identity?!

No mistake ... Anyone who'd read that infamo-us thread knows which role zipi's trying to play here ... (nono)

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2006, 09:00:02 PM »

Quote from: raxo

No mistake ... Anyone who'd read that infamo-us thread knows which role zipi's trying to play here ... (nono)

So T.E. I can only imagine that Rax is sore at me because he got himself into all kinds of knots concerning Sun King.
He now thinks I've got a personal vendetta against him.
I don't mind answering him on any specific point but unfortunately he prefers to communicate in gibberish whenever he feels threatened.

To get back to the subject of this interesting thread, I was only pointing out that I don't think the presence of echo on the Anthology extract is any real indication as to who is singing those famous aaaaaaaaahs.

If Rax, or anybody else has anything constructive to add to the debate then I'd be pleased to hear from him or her.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2006, 01:48:34 PM »

Quote from: zipp

So T.E. I can only imagine that Rax is sore at me because he got himself into all kinds of knots concerning Sun King.
He now thinks I've got a personal vendetta against him.
I don't mind answering him on any specific point but unfortunately he prefers to communicate in gibberish whenever he feels threatened.

To get back to the subject of this interesting thread, I was only pointing out that I don't think the presence of echo on the Anthology extract is any real indication as to who is singing those famous aaaaaaaaahs.

If Rax, or anybody else has anything constructive to add to the debate then I'd be pleased to hear from him or her.

Warning! Don't get bored!
I invite everybody (except zipi) not to read this post, not before these two threads:

http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b-cc/m-1098136827/s-all/

and specially
http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b-songs/m-1138978625/s-all/

Ok, zipi.

The End asked and I answered ... I don't need you to interpret, can you understand this or is it gibberish to you?

You made an observation on reply 46, then I gave you explanation -I think that a clear one- on reply 47, but that was not enough for you ... you'd to try (let's say it politely) to show yourself (reply 48 ) ... I tried not to be too explicit on reply 49 (only the peole who'd already read those two threads knew what was all about ... but, once more, that was not enough for you ... it seemed that you wanted -insisting- an embarrasing situation ... for you!!! (replies 60 and 63) ... I'd already said it on the second thread: you're impossible ... a shame ...

I'd like to ask you two things, zipi:

1. Please, be true to reality ... if you're able to, of course. Don't invent, if you can.

Whoever'd read carefully those threads knows what I mean:

sore? why? ... knots, me?! Oh my God, it was YOU!!! Don't distort facts: I had already explained it all on the "quoted/administrated" post on reply 0 or 10 (choose one)...

vendetta? How? where? ... who needs to add things -when I'm already gone- to "show" -but confusing people once more- to world that your point of view it's "ratified" -I'm still wondering who could have told you such a wrong thing about that word-.  

Are you playing the Saint now (replies 60 and 63)?: those words about "don't mind answering ... " are mine -second thread, reply 33- (after all, I've answered to you -quite clearly- on reply 48 ) so don't try to change the siuation ... don't distort the facts again!

About gibberish ... deja vu here: whenever you don't (want to) understand something you call it simply gibberish ... sadly, that's got a name.

2. Please, don't tell what I think or how I feel if you don't have a clue 'cos I've never told anything 'bout that ... try to be correct once (need I to remind you who was disrespectful? tho he wouldn't get the same response ... did that hurt you then? ... sorry but you're not going to get that kind of behaviour from me ... and that's a thing you've got to live with ...)

I don't mind if you want to play the saint now -I prefer it, of course, if you ask me ... 'cos the role of the clown was chosen by me, do you remember?- (I've got more interesting things to do than to unmask you ... those two threads tell all).

But it seems that when you begin these kind of (off-topic) things ... the only way to stop them is: "this is my last post on this thread ... now you've got all the space you want to spread whatever you want, to calumniate or to twist my words once more, to tell truths and lies to the world to believe in, ... but always without me"

It was a quite constructive and peaceful debate 'till your reply 48, zipi ... and you were clever enough to try (a bit late, tho) to get back to it ... but I want it constructive and peaceful too, so ...

... so here I go again: this is my last post on this thread ... I'm leaving now ... but my words (no few) re-main.

I'm very sorry for all that ...
Peace for everybody ... with no exclusion!

P.S. Oops, ... Mark's asking me if you're going to buy his coming Trilogy of Bibles ... knowing your new condition!!! ...

------------------- (added after being posted) ----------------

So there you have it, folks.
Raxo's Revenge in all its convoluted glory.
He said he had two questions for me and if anyone can tell me what they are I'll be pleased to answer since I didn't understand what they were!

Revenge? Who began all this? (only the ones who've read those two threads and reply 48 here can know the answer)

Two questions???  ??)  ??)

Here you can see zipi's understanding capacity at his best (He simply can't avoid it ... has to twist my words)

He can't read simple words I'd like to ask you two things, zipi: so ... gibberish again, I guess ...  ::)
... How can I underline more those two things?  ??)

Miss-understanding

He said he had two questions for me and if anyone can tell me what they are I'll be pleased to answer since I didn't understand what they were!

Can anybody tell which role zipi's playing here now?!

Well, now you know what I was trying to say when I said zipi's impossible ...  :-/

P.S. Sorry, people -those of you who can understand it all because you'd read those two threads-, but it was such a resounding thing ... I'd to do it  8) ...

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2006, 05:41:15 PM »

So there you have it, folks.
Raxo's Revenge in all its convoluted glory.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2006, 06:13:41 PM »

careful guys you are starting to appear asslike....i respect your postings but this petty b s has got to stop....the way i see it....is that we drop this and shake hands and move on...i see attitudes flaring both sides...this is a place to share yourself not showcase...leave that to me....i feel zipp doesn't post enough and you are shortning that spaniard....so lets move on...raxo is a definate asset to theseboards as is zipp,so in the name of love drop the sh*t b4 the sh*t puts you away....

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2006, 06:25:04 PM »

Quote from: pc31
careful guys you are starting to appear asslike....i respect your postings but this petty b s has got to stop....the way i see it....is that we drop this and shake hands and move on...i see attitudes flaring both sides...this is a place to share yourself not showcase...leave that to me....i feel zipp doesn't post enough and you are shortning that spaniard....so lets move on...raxo is a definate asset to theseboards as is zipp,so in the name of love drop the sh*t b4 the sh*t puts you away....

Couldn't agree more ...

... I'd already buried all this once ... and I'm longing for ... wishing to bury it twice and forever ... so if zipp thinks I've been un-polita or unkind or wathever zipp wants to say I accept it ... :B

As far as I'm concerned I've already shaken hands ...  :)

Thanks pc31 for your words  ;)

Let's move on ... we're all too busy for this ...

zipp

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2006, 09:57:03 PM »

Quote from: pc31

Sure thing, pc.

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2006, 09:59:59 PM »

I'm glad, zipp. (flower)

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2006, 12:28:35 AM »

This topic just does something to people. Who would think that out of all Beatles related discussions, this one would bring out the most animosity from people.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2006, 12:59:33 PM »

I was watching episode 5 (or was it 6) of the Director's Cut Anthology DVDs (bootlegs!) last night and there is a MASSIVE clip of George Martin messing around with the 4 track master of A Day In The Life (not the same clip as the South Bank Show's 'Making of Sgt Pepper')!!!

This footage was completely cut from the released video and DVD!!

So it's getting closer and closer to the 'aaaah' section and George is fading each of the four tracks in and out, describing who's doing what and I'm thinking - this is it, we're finally gonna find out once and for all!!! Then it goes and cuts to the bloody 'musical orgasm' section!!!

Someone somewhere has the footage of THAT segment!! Now I want to see the director's cut of the director's cut of the Antholgy DVDs!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.538 seconds with 58 queries.