Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Our never ending Beatles story 2!  (Read 7410 times)

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
  • Beatlesrlove, Can you take so much Groovyness
Our never ending Beatles story 2!
« on: June 24, 2011, 04:11:44 AM »

I heard that people want to get this going again and the other one stoped so i hope i can get a new one going post ideas here :) then we can start

Rules:
don't just start something new. example: Ringo and John was walking down the street. NEXT post: Aleins came and killed everyone.
please don't do that
keep it PG
anyone can join
Please don't fight
Have fun! :D

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
  • No need for Judo Chopping Ringo,George!
Re: Our never ending Beatles story 2!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 05:41:59 PM »

I guess i'll start.

It was 1962 and The Beatles were playing at the Cavern.
While everyone else was screaming,there were 2 girls in the back at a table,being as calm as a cucumber.
"Whats the big deal about these "Beatles"?" asked one girl,named Rocky(my new obsession..BALBOA!),in a very thick southern accent.
"I've no idea.."said the other,named (insertnamehere,BeatlesRLove!),in a Liverpudlian accent.

Which is when Paul spotted them. "Aye John! Wonder why them girls in the back arent attacking?"
"I dont know..lets go see them." John replied."Come on George,Ringo! We're gonna go see whats wrong with those girls in the back!"
"Alright." George said. "Sure." Ringo then replied.

Rocky elbowed Sarah(TEMPORARY NAME!) "they's comin' over here Sarah!"
"Let 'em!Jess and Allie will be here any minute" Just then Jess and Allie,Jess being Rocky's sister and Allie being Sarah's sister,came in.
"Over there" Jess pointed at Rocky and Sarah. They walked over and sat down. Rocky told them about the Beatles coming over to see them. "Well they're taking a while,arent they?" Allie asked.
"They're famous...they gotta sign autographs on the way!" Rocky answered.Everyone could have a good laugh at that.They finally made it over to the table.

"Aye girls." Paul said,leaning on an elbow he rested on the table."So,what are you all doing back here?"
"Ain't doin nothin" Rocky replied,her accent strong.
"You're definetly not from here." George said. She noticed the sweet twinkle in his eyes.
"No I'm not."
"How bout i buy you a drink?"
"That'd be nice!"
While George and Rocky went over to the bar and chatted away,both blushing at the other's comments,the other Threetles talked to Allie,Sarah and Jess.
After half an hour Paul had to yell at George,"COME ON GEORGE WE GOTTA PERFORM!".
George kissed Rocky's hand and said "Same time tomorrow?"
"Alrighty" she told him.
The three girls went home before the next performance.
"So Rocky,how'd it go with Georgie-Porgie?" Jess asked jokingly.That was like pressing an on button for talking.Rocky talked about George till she fell asleep on the couch.Then at about 12 they woke her up and told her to go to bed.So she went up to her room and changed into pajamas and passed out.

THE NEXT MORNING-----
Rocky's screaming woke up everybody to where Jess ran in.
"JESS!!JESS!! OH THE WORLD'S A-ENDIN' MAKE IT STOP!!!" And she went to screaming again.
"ROCKY!!! IT'S JUST SNOW!"
Then Jess took her outside to see the snow. Rocky stuck her tongue out and caught a snow flake."*scream*IT BUUUURRRRRRNNNNSSSSS!!!" "Rocky its just cold!" "Oh..."
All the world's a birthday cake,so take a piece but not too much.-George Harrison
Imagine theres no heaven-John Lennon
MAYBE IM AMAZEED!!!-Paul McCartney
I wanna be your MAN!-Ringo Starr

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 04:42:26 PM »

( i have no better name XD I'll just use my real name)

" I....i....It's FREEZIN'!!!!!!!!!!!" Alie yelped.
" Shhhhh!!!,Your gonna wake up mum....." Karieann said looking out the window."It's not like yea never seen snow befour. "

As Alie rolled her eyes Karieann opened the window took a big clump of snow and threw it at Allie.
"Aye!!! You're a  Divvy!" Allie pouted as she looked at her night gown.
Karieann snickered as she put went into the other room to put on her clothes

A little while later the two went out side to meet Jess and Rocky.
" They're not gonna be e'are, I don't wanna wait in the co'd." Allie sighed
" Is wrong they're gonna be here!" Karieann said leaning on the lamp post.
" Is right!!" Allie started to get into a fit.
" See I told yea." Karieann smiled as she hugged Jess.

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 03:34:40 AM »

"Sorry we took so long." Rocky said
"S'alright,Rocky." Karianne told her. "GUESS WHAT ROCKY DID THIS MORNING!" Jess practically screamed.So she told them about Rocky being afraid of the snow at first.Everyone laughed until Rocky spoke up.
"So what happend between you guys and the Threetles?"
Jess got invited on a date from Ringo,Karianne got a date with Paul,and Allie found out that John was married.
"Bummer." Rocky said to Allie.
"Yeah,he's got a kid too." Allie told her.
Rocky looked at her watch and noticed it was 3 o' clock."Well,we've got dates at 4,so lets go shopping!!!"
Rocky bought a Red pair of PF Flyers,Karianne got a new dress to wear on her date,Jess got a new cowboy hat,and Allie got a fake ring she was gonna use to make John jealous.
"Well,it's 3:45,lets go into the store and change clothes." Karianne said.
So they went inside and changed clothes,which took a remarkable 2 minutes!
They rushed back to the Cavern where the boys told them to meet them at "4:00 SHARP!!"(in Paul's words)
The boys werent there so they all bought yarn balls at a nextdoor store called "Yarn Yarn Yarn all you can eat Yarn".It was a store for all the yarnearers across liverpool(haha,randomness).Rocky hid behind a Table with her giant bag of yarn so she could pelt George.
The boys finally came in.
"Hey girls." Paul said sweet as iced tea.
"Wheres Rocky?" George asked.   "Late,as always."Jess replied.
"YAH YAH YAH YAH YAHHHH!!!"
Rocky burst out in a war cry and pelted them with yarn.
Then she hid under the table.So George went under there and was all like "YARN BALLS YARN BALLS YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!" and scared the living daylights out of Rocky and she screamed until George kissed her to make her shutup.Then they went on their little date.

"Well they're playing my favorite song.Care to dance,madame?"Paul took Karianne's hand. "That would be wonderful."
Ringo took Jess Ice skating.
And Allie made John so jealous that he divorced Cynthia (Dont take it like i dont like Cynhtia,cause John and Cyn were cutest together in my opinion!) and John took Allie out to Thai food.

(Scuze my randomness,I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MT. DEW!!!!!)
All the world's a birthday cake,so take a piece but not too much.-George Harrison

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 03:58:03 AM »

Jess and Ringo got onto the ice ink after puting on there skates.

"I...I'm not very good at thi...thi..." Jess stated, then fell to the ground.
"Well, thats ok cuz i'm a naturalist." Ringo Bluffed as he picked up Jess. " Yeah i've won awards for my greatness."
"Oh really, then show me some of yer "GREATNESS"." Jess laughed.
"Well... aye aft to go to the restroom first." Ringo excused himself to the bathroom.

Meanwhile.....
Allie blushed at John. " So do you like the Thai?"
"Well it's allways good to try new things.. hehe." John said as he poked his food.
"So now that your divorsed and all..." Allie started.
" Aye.... ar 'ey (oh no!) I need to go to the restroom!" John exclamied running to the restroom.   

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 01:07:15 PM »

(Oh John...OMG I CAN WRITE IN DIFFERENT COLORS)
"Turn around."George told Rocky.He put a blindfold on her.
"Whats this for?"She asked him.    "You'll see!" He said with a grin.
He led her up the street and around the corner.To theeee......BASEBALL DIAMOND!
"Take off the blindfold" He commanded.(i need a new choice of words..lol)
"What are we doing here?This is where i play ball at." Rocky asked.
George led her to a table in the middle of the field.Then they had a fancy dinner of spagghetti,and it was on of those classic scenes where they both get the same noodle and all that good stuff.
"I have something for you."George told her.He took out something round that was wrapped in a really pretty bandana.
"What is it?"Rocky took it with a smile. "Open it."He said.
She un-wrapped the bandana and it was like one of those eggs you put your jewelry in,but it had a baseball design on it.  "It's beautiful!" Rocky said.
"Open it."
She opened it and inside was her great-grandmothers wedding ring and a tiny card that said "Will you marry me?"
on it.(oh the dreams i have....) She gasped and a hand flew up to her mouth.
"Well?" She paused for dramatic effect.
"Yes!But i dont need to buy a dress or anything.My grandmother saved her wedding dress for me to wear when i get married and who knows what else."
Then George jumped up in the air and was all like "WOOHOOO!!!"
And then Rocky laughed at him.
"Oh and you cant see the wedding dress by the way.Its bad luck."
"I know that!"
"LETS GO TELL EVERYONE!!"
"OKAY!!!"
So first they called the Thai food place and told John and Allie to come to the house.
Then they called the ice skating ring and told Ringo and Jess to go home,we have news.
And finally they called the Cavern and told Paul and Karianne to get their butts home.
"Okay now that everyones here-" George started saying.
"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!WOOOOO!!!" Rocky yelled.
Allie and Jess and Karianne got up and went "WOOOOOOO!!!"
John and Paul and Ringo got up and told George Congratulations and patted him on the back.
But then Karianne made all the men get out and go home.
"Ok guys,im the only one who knows where Rocky's box thing is at."Jess said.
So Jess went up and got the box thing and rolled it down the stairs.
Rocky set it down in front of her." You guys ready for this?"
"YEAHHH"
Rocky opened up the trunk slowly to reveal a couple of small boxes on top of something covered by black wool.
She opened the first box. It was a blue diamond necklace (forgot what the blue things are called) that she was to wear on her big day. "Oh my god..." was all she could manage to get out.She let everyone look at it and then put it back in the box.
Then she opened the second box and it was matching earrings.
She started to unwrap the wool...

MEANWHILE....
"WHAT THE CRABCAKES GEORGE!!"Ringo said when they were back home.
"What i do??"
"Your getting married before me.I'm the oldest,I should get married first."
"Well im the youngest."
"Curse you...."
"Guys..this is crazy.George,the little kid George,is getting married." John said.
"Darn right i am."George said with a smile.

WHILE THEY WERE DOING WHATEVER IT IS THEY DO...
"Oh my god!"
"It's...It's...beautiful!!"
"Isn't it though?"
Rocky had put on the wedding dress her Nana had wore years and years before.It was white with a heart top-part thing,and it was outlined with blue stones with one big stone in the middle.It fit her perfectly.
But then they heard a knock on the door.
Jess looked out through the window.
"ITS GEORGE!!!RUN ROCKY RUN!!!"
When Rocky was safe upstairs,Jess let George in.
"Wheres my bride-to-be?"
"Upstairs changing out of her dress,and she told me if you went up there to look at the dress to crack you on the head with a frying pan."
"Well then..."
Rocky came back down in her usual shorts,high tops and t shirt.She grabbed George's hand and led him outside.
"Where are we going?" George asked.
"Youll see."
She led him to the place she already decided they would get married at.
He looked around.
"Its beautiful..like you."
She inched close like she was gonna kiss him,and said "CHEEEESSSYYYY!!"
Then they played tag.(ha2ha,why not?)
George kissed her sweetly.
"I love you"
"I love you too."
BUT THEN...

(this is different from my dream,in my dream we found the chest in the bottom of a pool)

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 05:57:19 PM »

BUT THEN..
A GIANT COCA COLA BOTTLE CAME ROLLING TOWARDS THEM! Rocky was stunned and couldnt move so George tackled her out of the way just in time. The GIANT  coke bottle crashed into the biggest tree in the world,which just so happend to be right behind George and Rocky,and it exploded and 1000 regular sized cokes came out!
"Well,we know what people are going to drink at the wedding" George said with a smirk. Rocky laughed at his sudden apprehension (no i didnt watch help!what are you talking about you crazy.. roll:) )
tThey went int o the little building to get icecream when BAM! THe lights went out.

MEANWHIILE...
Everyone got back to their dates.
"BWAHAHAHAHHA!" Jess cracked up when ringo tried to spin and spun out into a wall."SPIN OUT!!"
Ringo blushed. "Yeah,my greatness is broken,dont worry,i can get it fixed." He said with a smile.
Jess laughed at him.But then BAM! the lights went out.

Allie was talking to John at the Thai food place restaurant thing.
"ANYWAYS...so now that your divorced and everything..we can start dating?"
"Yepps.As long as you're okay with Jules coming over every other weekend."
"ARE YOU KIDDING!?!? I love that kid!" Then BAM! the lights went out.

Karianne and Paul were dancing a slow dance to the song "To Know Him Is To Love Him"
Paul started singing to her, "To know know know you,is to love love love you,just to see you smile,makes my life worth while.." She smiled at him. He reached down to kiss her when BAM! the lights went out.

When the lights finally came back on,the girls were gone!
Ringo was all like WHAT THE **!?!?!?
George was all like BLOODY 'ELL!!!
John was all like WHAT IN GOD'S NAME JUST HAPPEND?!?!?
And Paul was all like "BAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The Girls all woke up in the back of a van tied up.
"What in the samhill just happend?"Rocky yelled
"I dont know,but we need to get outta here."Karianne said.
"I have a pocket knife in my back pocket,it wont take but a minute."Rocky could stand up halfway and get the pocket knife out.She cut all the rope thin to where she could break it and she was free.
She did the same with everyone else.
Allie walked over to the window. "The van's moving.We cant get out"
"We can too.Open the doors."Rocky said. Allie did as told. "Now everyone stand up and hold hands in front of the open doors." Everyone did as told,only because they knew Rocky had done this before on a dare.
"On the count of three,jump! 1,2,4!!!!" Evryone jumped on four. They landed in the grass face first.
"Is everyone okay?"Karianne asked.
"Yeah"
"Yepps"
"WOOT WOOT!"
They realized they were all only 5 minutes away from the house,and they walked back.
Once they got in the light,everyone noticed Rocky's eye was bruised,her nose looked broken,and her jaw was bruised.
"Oh my god,Rocky!!"Jess nearly screamed.
"What?" She looked in the mirror."Oh.When that guy grabbed me I kicked him in the shin and the other guy started punching me so i kicked the other guy in the-err,private part.Then the one guy i kicked in the shin tooke me and tied me up and threw me in the van."
"Wow.."
Then George busted through the door.
"WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS!" He ran over to Rocky and looked at her face. "What happend!?!"
So then everyone explained the whole story.
When they were done paul walked over to Karianne and held her tight in his arms.She didnt mind that at all. George tried to doctor Rocky up but she wouldnt let him.That was when she niticed the blood streaming down his arm and the hole in his jacket. "WHAT THE **** HAPPEND TO YOUR ARM?!?!?!?"
"some guy shot me with a BB gun cause i trespassed."
"Oh my frikin God,George."
She went in the dining room and made him sit on the table.He took off his jacket and his shirt while she was in the kitchen getting stuff to doctor him up.She came back in,set evrything down on the table,and sat down next to him.She nearly started cussing him out,but she didnt.She got George to put a rag in his mouth and she squeezed the mini hole in his arm like a pimple until the BB pellet popped out.Then she stuck it in a plastic bag.George's eyes were squeezed shut in pain.She put that rubbing alchohol stuff you put on cuts on a napkin thing and whiped it around the wound. Then she wrapped gauze around it.
When she was done he walked into the living room and sat down.
"Umm...George,did you forget your shirt?" Karianne said.

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 05:01:57 AM »

( well it's really Karieann and i have to make this real short cauz i have to go to bed)

" Umm no. Wait?!?!?!? Where is it i just...... oh." And george got up and put on his shirt.
" I don't know who those guys are....." Karieann was puzzled.
" I don't know either but i'm happy your safe." Paul simled and held Karieann.
" Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed outside.
What could it be they where all wondering so they went up to the window It's a gaint Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 01:01:44 AM »

AND THE GAINT COW WAS ATTACKING PEOPLE!!!!!!
So Rocky got her Red Rider Airsift gun and went outside.George facepalmed.Jess yeelled through the window "YOU CANT KILL ANYTHING WITH AN AIRSOFT GUN!!"
Rocky proved her wrong and killed the cow.That thing fed the whole city!!
But then everyone decided they were tired and went to bed.
THE NEXT MORNING------
Rocky woke up on her side with everyone crowded around her.
"What i do??" She said.
No one said anything.Then Karianne spoke up."Last night in your sleep you were trying to get something to drink i guess,and you tripped and the glass broke and glass got in your throat."
Rocky felt her throat."I feel like Elvis in Jailhouse Rock"
"The doctor said you can come home later today." George told her.Then the nurse came in and told everyone to get out.
Once everyone was gone she grabbed a notebook  on the side table and drew plans for a big house she was going to build..but no one could know.
Then the doctor came in,and this was the doctor that took care of her when she was in  the hospital for a year when she was little.
"Dr.Robert(yes!),what would you think if i built a house for me and my fiancee to live in?"
"I think that would be wonderful,but whos going to help you?"
"Nobody."
"Oh..well,you can go now.Your throat is healed.But you may never be able to sing again."
No one knew this,but Rocky was secretly in a band as a drummer in a band called Rain.
Rocky just got up and left and went to the post office.
"3,000 DOLLARS!!?!?!?" She was looking at her share of the band's pay she got in the mail.Then she went straight to the place you bought land at and bought 10 acres.
Then she ordered a ton of  planks and 2 x 4's and startd building the frame of the house.She got this special shot thing to make her work fast and got done in one hour!

The house looked like Graceland with music note gates with one side had a man with a guitar and the other had a girl on drums.

When she was done she went home and told everyone to get in the car.
"Where are we going?" Allie asked.
"You'll see"

They pulled up about 20 minutes laterand Rocky had somone open the gates.
"Whats with the gates,and where are we?" George asked.
"Evryone,we are at me and George's new house! I built it myself."
Everybodys jaw DROPPED.
"HOLY FREAKIN COW."Everyone said almost immediatly.
They went in and there was a jungle room and EVERYTHING!(I've been watching my dads old Elvis movies...)
"Whats the drums for?"Ringo asked,while drooling over the awesomeness.
"They're mine."
"Since when do you play the drums?" George asked.
"I'm in a band.I play drums and sing."
"SINCE WHEN DID YOU SING!?!?"
"Since i got kicked out of high school and needed a job a while ago."
"Ahhh,thats my girl!" George said.He was obviously proud that his fiancee did something in music like him.
Then Karianne made all the men go home.
AND THEY REMARKABLY PLANNED THE WEDDING IN 3 HOURS!! It would be Red,White and Blue.Then when Rocky
walked down the aisle they would sing a song:
"UP ON THE HILLTOP LIGHTNING FLASHED
OUT CAME ROCKY REALLY FAST
UP ON THE HILLTOP LIGHTNING FLASHED!!(faster)
OUT CAME ROCKY REALLY FAST!!
SHE-WAS-RUNNING,AND SCREAMING,
AND SHOUTING HER NAME JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE SHE HAD NO SHAME!!"
(i went to camp...now the cheers are stuck in my head!)
Then everyone left and George came home.
"We have a house"
"That we do,George."
He reached over and kissed her.
"What was that for?"
"I dunno,for being you,i guess"

Back at home Paul and Karianne were having a very romantic night.
They were laying on the couch with their arms linked,sipping wine.He slipped his hand around her waist,finging a new place to hold her.She snuggled in more with him.He kissed her heatedly and she kissed him back like she had kissed no one before.
Paul stared of into space for a second.
"Lets get married." He said a bit excitedly.
"Umm...what now?"
"Yeah! Why not?"
"We will,but not now.Let George and Rocky have their moment."
Paul sighed.He wanted to get married to the one he loved and he wanted to do it now.
"Alright." He said after a moment.He kissed her again.

Walrus

• A Beginning
  • Here come old flat top.
    • Octopus's Beatles Forum
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 04:03:53 AM »

Meanwhile, deep in the wilderness, all alone, Ringo and Paul we're relaxing by the campfire, staring into the infinity of space in the night sky. In a moment, but for Ringo felt like eternity, the conversation stopped. He saw deep into the Paul's eyes, beyond his eyes, into his soul. In this moment of silence Ringo feintly whispered, "I wanna be your man...". Paul was like "WHAT?!?!" and Ringo was like "NUTTIN" The two didn't talk for the rest of the night, and Ringo was forced to sleep outside of the tent. The morning began with an extremely akward breakfast, but Ringo was determined to get what he wanted. He cried "Don't pass me by..." Paul glared into his eyes, and Ringo wondered, hoped, that Paul was seeing what he saw the night before. Tears welled up in his eyes, preparing for a beatiful embrace, then, just then Paul stood up, and said "F**K THIS" He drove off in his Yellow Submarine and crashed into the sun. Paul was later replaced by a man named Billy Shears and his accident was covered up by a covered-up car accident. This is the real story of the death of Paul McCartney. Further evidence is in Revolution 9: when played in reverse you will hear Ringo say "Turn me on dead man." Ringo still grieves to this day, this is evident in his solo songs "Mystery of the Night" and "Forever Without You"
"There's nothing you can say, but you can learn how to play the game."

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 01:06:27 PM »

Meanwhile, deep in the wilderness, all alone, Ringo and Paul we're relaxing by the campfire, staring into the infinity of space in the night sky. In a moment, but for Ringo felt like eternity, the conversation stopped. He saw deep into the Paul's eyes, beyond his eyes, into his soul. In this moment of silence Ringo feintly whispered, "I wanna be your man...". Paul was like "WHAT?!?!" and Ringo was like "NUTTIN" The two didn't talk for the rest of the night, and Ringo was forced to sleep outside of the tent. The morning began with an extremely akward breakfast, but Ringo was determined to get what he wanted. He cried "Don't pass me by..." Paul glared into his eyes, and Ringo wondered, hoped, that Paul was seeing what he saw the night before. Tears welled up in his eyes, preparing for a beatiful embrace, then, just then Paul stood up, and said "F**K THIS" He drove off in his Yellow Submarine and crashed into the sun. Paul was later replaced by a man named Billy Shears and his accident was covered up by a covered-up car accident. This is the real story of the death of Paul McCartney. Further evidence is in Revolution 9: when played in reverse you will hear Ringo say "Turn me on dead man." Ringo still grieves to this day, this is evident in his solo songs "Mystery of the Night" and "Forever Without You"

Wait how did paul suddenly get in the wilderness?

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2011, 03:19:02 PM »

Why is Ringo GAY!?!
AND WHY ARENT THEIR GIRLFRINDS THERE!?

BeatlesRLove,i think we need to skip this post.....

Walrus,i dont care if youu post on here...just keep it On Topic..that was..odd.

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2011, 11:55:10 PM »

Why is Ringo GAY!?!
AND WHY ARENT THEIR GIRLFRINDS THERE!?

BeatlesRLove,i think we need to skip this post.....

Walrus,i dont care if youu post on here...just keep it On Topic..that was..odd.
Yeah... lol XD

Walrus

• A Beginning
  • Here come old flat top.
    • Octopus's Beatles Forum
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2011, 09:04:16 PM »

I'm srry... I just thought you guys should know the truth about paul's death...  ha2ha
"There's nothing you can say, but you can learn how to play the game."

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 04:25:25 PM »

I'm srry... I just thought you guys should know the truth about paul's death...  ha2ha

lol...if u wanna be in the story you can be jess or allie..they're not anyone,we just created then so ringo and john wouldnt feel left out.

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 01:54:45 AM »

(guess i'll just make something random..i just realized i write really long posts...hmm)
-------THE NEXT MORNING-------

Rocky rope up with a random bandana in her mouth in a random house and had no idea where she was or how it happend. (i have a sudden urge to get kidnapped)
"Really?!?!? What is with these people!" she thought to herself. She felt her back pocket. No pocket knife.
Then some guy walked over.
"You're in for a treat,missy." He said and took the bandana out of her mouth.
"Where's George!?!?" She screamed at him. "I swear to God,if you've done anything to George,or Jess,or Ringo,or Karianne,or Paul,or John or Allie i'll kill ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"You're little friends are fine...for now..."
She got up and tried headbutting him,but he jumped out of the way and she hit the wall.
")(^(!~$*&(#*^$(*^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Then she watched as some guy called some other guy (pun intended)
The first guy that was talking to her saw she was distracted and threw her at the wall.

MEANWHILE---
Everyone was at George & Rocky's house.
"I'm freakin' out guys!!!" George said while pacing the floor.
"C'mon,she's probably at the ball park or something!" Paul told him.
"At 3 in the morning last night!?!?"
"SHE'S BEEN MISSING THAT LONG!?!?"Jess said,standing up.
Ringo grabbed her hand and made her sit down.
Then the phone rang.
George ran over and answered.
"Hello?"
"We have Rocky."
"Where is she!?!?"
"Bring us 500 euro!"
"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS AND I WILL,b****!!!" (oh my...)
"Alright,she's at 21 Forthlin Road!!"
"Let me hear her." George said calmly.
The guy held the phone out and all George heard was rocky shouting "ILL KILL YA!!ILL KILL YA IF YOU DO IT ILL KILL YA!!"
Then the guy put the phone to his ear.
"Happy?"
"Who's she killing? Hello?"
The guy hung up.
"You little twerp,you better shut up!!" Guy 2 screamed,whilst he punched her. She was knocked out.
Everyone rushed to the car and drove to 21 Forthlin Road.(im next door to Paul! Woo!)
George nearly punched a hole in the dooe and Guy 1 came to it.
"You George Harrison?"
"Yeah."
"Come get your damned old girlfriend."
He ran in to see Rocky on the ground.
"WHAT THE *** DID YOU DOO TO HER!?!?"
"Li'l discipline for disrespectin us."
He got up and punched guy 1 in the face,when guy 2 tried to grab him Paul,John and Ringo jump in and fought too,till both the guys were on the floor.
Then they got Rocky and drove her to a hospital.
-----THE NEXT DAY---------
Rocky woke up,saw that she was in the hospital,and screamed.

( I cant think of anything else...i watched The War but im not putting a quote in here  :-X )

Page created in 0.676 seconds with 69 queries.