Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: John's siblings  (Read 54309 times)

Banatic

• One And One Is Two
Re: John's siblings
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2011, 07:11:29 AM »

I know that link might not work,so google daily motion and Ingrid full name.  A french site called Yellow Submarine has several fan reactions to the broadcast. I'm still struggling with her book. I've given up on locating that David Lennon interview. I think I've located Dave! Something some one said jogged my memory on something Dave said in the interview. On a stranger note, I'm about to try and find out if any of John's final interviews with the CBC months before his death still exist. The final memory of me ever hearing him on the radio when he was alive was an interview about him looking for Ingrid.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Toejam

• A Beginning
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2011, 11:25:25 AM »

I know that link might not work,so google daily motion and Ingrid full name.  A french site called Yellow Submarine has several fan reactions to the broadcast. I'm still struggling with her book. I've given up on locating that David Lennon interview. I think I've located Dave! Something some one said jogged my memory on something Dave said in the interview. On a stranger note, I'm about to try and find out if any of John's final interviews with the CBC months before his death still exist. The final memory of me ever hearing him on the radio when he was alive was an interview about him looking for Ingrid.
I didn't know David had done an interview. I'd love to know what he and Robin and Pauline have to say. Is Pauline still alive?
IMAGINE ALL THE PEEPLE

Banatic

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2011, 06:31:52 AM »

Yes,Pauline is still alive,but from what I remember from what Dave said in the interview,she and Robin aren't very likely to do any interviews with anyone at all. If you read my previous entries on this form,you'll find out how to see Dave's wedding on YouTube. It was comparing photos of Pauline on another site  and a prominently shown woman in the video that made me realize that they were one and the same,although slightly older. Pauline did do some interviews in the past, I think the last was in the early 1980s. When she had just married Alfred,she actually lived with John and Cynthia,functioning as both a secretary and also as a nanny for Julien,until circumstances drove her out. After that she didn't want anything to do with John's family,or his fans. Pauline also remarried after Alfred's death

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2011, 01:06:48 PM »

Pauline Stone was the last Name of her

qunvat

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2012, 07:47:21 AM »

Hi,

Have just joined the forum....stumbled across it on Sunday after a gig when John (Lennon, real name but lets not go there just now!) said the real Lennon had relatives here (I live in Brighton).

I'm a Beatles fan but NOT an obsessive (not knocking 'em and lots of people I work with ARE!) and run and play in a successful Beatles tribute called The Beatles For Sale (www.thebeatlesforsale.co.uk).

Was very interested in any info on what the half brothers are up to now?? I also play in a local originals band (mumdadandthekids.co.uk) and you never know may have even stumbled across them at some stage without even knowing!

Fascinating.

Thanks, Si

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.271 seconds with 45 queries.