Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Song Survivor-Revolver  (Read 8407 times)

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
Re: Song Survivor-Revolver
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2007, 10:56:52 AM »

Quote from: 483

EDIT: Now I'm beginning to have doubts. Songs like 'In Spite Of All The Danger' aren't really Beatles songs are they. What does everyone think?

I think we should stick to the official releases, or we'll be here forever. And if The Beatles didn't think suitable for release....
don't follow leaders

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2007, 01:55:13 PM »

Quote from: 596
^ It is a great pic sig- especially the copyright (thumbsup)
Hey, this is my game! My idea! I want full credit. *crosses out the copyright notice on my monitor screen in crayon*

Quote from: BlueMeanie
EDIT: Now I'm beginning to have doubts. Songs like 'In Spite Of All The Danger' aren't really Beatles songs are they. What does everyone think?
Tough, tough, tough call. I'm enjoying the game, but I do sense a great murky area. I love some of the rearrangements on Love, and some of the unreleased Beatles tunes are just plain fun. How about, after the official Song Survivor game completes, we have a Song Imposter runoff, or a Not Ready For Prime Time Beatles game or something, so people can vote on their favorite unreleased or alternative tracks?  

Quote from: Kevin
Had to really struggle with that one.
Well, about time I had company! I agonize over every single one! *does ritual hand slap * tries to peek at your notes*
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

maccalennon

• A Beginning
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2007, 10:57:07 PM »

Quote from: 483

No probs. Cheers!

I'm thinking about the Anthology stuff now. Stuff like 'In Spite Of All The Danger', and 'If You've Got Trouble' should be in there. I think I'll pass on 'Love' though.

Thanks for the sig paul received ok.
Yes im not sure about the songs that arent actually JPG & R, do they count? Id really just like to include the post love me do unreleased stuff but theres not a huge amount is there. I kind of did a survey and it seemed that majority wanted the anthologys and love included.

foolonthehill

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2007, 01:30:49 AM »

Best
1 Dr Robert
2 Taxman
3 And Your Bird Can Sing

Worst
Yellow Submanie

BlueMeanie

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2007, 07:11:47 AM »

Quote from: 625
Id really just like to include the post love me do unreleased stuff but theres not a huge amount is there.

No, and not very inspiring either. I may drop the idea before the opening on the can of worms gets bigger!

Lissy

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2007, 08:51:49 AM »

1) Love You To
2) I'm Only Sleeping
3) Got to Get You Into My Life

This was really hard because it's my favourite album. I love all the songs.

Least favourite:
Dr Robert
<br />

BlueMeanie

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2007, 09:55:22 AM »

With only 5 points separating 1st and 5th this is a close race. There's only one hour left, so anyone who wants to vote should do it now!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 53 queries.