Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: WHAT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT YOU EVER DID AT A CONCERT?  (Read 2428 times)

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
  • The Rock n' Roll Warrior
WHAT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT YOU EVER DID AT A CONCERT?
« on: September 18, 2011, 05:06:37 PM »

How's it going Beatles fanatics? I hope that everyone's weekend went well! I decided to write up this thread as a request from tkitna, our fellow Beatles fanatic. And so now I must ask all of you, my fellow Beatles fanatics, WHAT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT YOU EVER DID AT A CONCERT?  I must confess, I have hundreds of stories to tell. I must also confess that I have been in so much trouble growing up in the 1970's and into the 1980's, that I'm actually lucky to be alive. I will start out, I will tell the first story. My story took place at The Forum in Los Angeles, California at a LED ZEPPELIN concert on 23 June 1977. So without further delay, AND AWAY WE GO!

I guess it is now time to tell another one of my adventures at a ZEPPELIN concert. The date: 23 June 1977, The place: The Forum in Los Angeles, California. When I think of The Forum show on 23 June 1977, not only will I remember some of ZEPPELIN'S blistering performance, I will also remember all of the D-R-A-M-A that was going on with me at The Forum.

I was fighting with my then girlfriend Donna and we decided that we were not going to The Forum show together. Our best friends, Tod and Stacy were fighting also and decided that they were not going to The Forum together either. Stupid me, I came up with a stupid idea and asked Donna's best friend Stacy to go with me and she accepted. Donna, on the other hand, decided to ask my best friend Tod to go with her to the Concert and he accepted. I can see that this outing was doomed from the start. Just imagine all of us driving from Sacramento, California to Los Angeles, it was like letting kids loose in a candy store. Stacy and I were driving in my 1971 Chevelle Malibu Chevrolet with four of my other friends which turned out to be pretty packed. Donna and Tod went in a separate car which is Donna's mom's brand new Lincoln Continental. One of my other best friends in my car, was carrying a pound of KGB skunk weed and wanted to sell a lot of it at The Forum. I swear, I was getting high breathing the fumes of the weed from the bong loads and it smoked up the whole car. Enough of that for now.

We made it to L.A. and arrived at the Forum in record time. My best friend who was playing drug dealer was selling weed left and right till he made a sale to an undercover cop. That son of b**** would chase all six of us the whole f*c*ing night. I was always wondering why that bastard was chasing us with no backup but I'll tell you at the end of the story. My drug dealer friend did not want to leave the bong in the car since he was worried that it might get stolen so we were going to try to sneak it in. Four of the guys said that they would go in first and to meet at a particular exit door. So here Stacy and I were, waiting at this exit door for the guys to open it and get the bong. But before that happened, the undercover prick caught Stacy and I outside the exit door and started running towards us. Stacy and I started running for our lives around The Forum and when we came around to the exit door, one of my friends was waiting at the door so I tossed the bong to him and Stacy and I kept running. Blame it on the weed, but Stacy and I had to stop running. When we did, we realized that the undercover cop was gone. After being in line for a while, Stacy and I got in and walked around the Forum for our seats. When Stacy and I came up to one particular mens bathroom, I knew that it was one of my best friends because smoke was coming out of the bathroom as the door opened like there was a fire. Stacy and I were the only ones out of the six of us, to find our seats and sit down with our beers. WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT, my girlfriend Donna showed up with Stacy's boyfriend and my best friend Tod and sat down eleven rows from us. ITS A SMALL WORLD! It was a very awkward evening. The concert started and I was enjoying The Song Remains The Same, Sick Again and Nobody's Fault But Mine. It was around this time that Stacy mentioned to me that she had to pee. I told her to go ahead and be careful. After Stacy left, about one minute later, Donna would soon be following Stacy to the ladies room. I was enjoying the rest of the concert without realizing that Stacy had been gone for almost a half hour. Just as I got out of my seat and began to go out and look for her, Stacy approaches me crying with a bloody nose and a black eye. Then Donna walks past the both of us with a grin on her face. Stacy then told me that Donna opened the stall and hit her while she was hugging the porcelain. I was so mad that I wanted to choke Donna for what she did. I told Stacy to wait here because I was going to talk with Tod about this sh*t. I walked to Tod's and Donna's row and called Tod to tell him that I needed to speak with him. Tod and I started walking towards Stacy and Tod looked at Stacy and asked how she got that way. Tod then asked me if I hit her, I told him no. I told him that Donna did it. Tod then got p*ssed off at me and took it out on me by hitting me on the side of my head. I followed Tod to the mens room and he went into a stall to do something if you can imagine what it is. Rather than open his stall and hit Tod, I had five M-80's and I figured that the bang would scare the living sh*t out of him. So I did it, I wrapped three instead of five M-80's together and lit all three at the same time and threw them over the stall where Tod was at. You're probably asking yourself, how did I know which stall that Tod was in? Easy, Tod was the only one wearing shoes that said LED ZEPP on it. Anyway. after I lit the M-80's and threw them over the stall, I starting jetting out the bathroom door along with everyone else that was in the mens room and you would then hear this loud bang that sounded like gun shots. As I starting running the other way away from the mens bathroom, wouldn't you know it, that son of a b**** undercover cop was coming the opposite direction and starting running after me again. It took me about 15 minutes to get rid of that bastard. I know for fact that Tod got the sh*t scared out of him because he told me years later. Its a wonder that Tod survived that incident. Tod was making his way down the stairway aisle, messy and all, and when he got to where Donna was and told her what happened, she turned to me and pointed her finger at me in front of everyone and said: "YOU MOTHER F*C*ER!" At this point, everyone on our side of the whole section, stopped shouting and turned and looked right at me. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED! Stacy and I would FINALLY, see the rest of the concert. After it ended, people were looking at Stacy and I funny like "WHAT THE F*C* WERE YOU DOING?" Before Stacy and I along with the four of our other friends exited out the door, one had to go to the bathroom. Wouldn't you know it, AGAIN, that son of a b**** undercover cop was chasing after us. The b**** of it all was that he caught one of my friends that was in the mens room. So when the five of us saw the undercover cop and my best friend approaching us, we figured that we were doomed. I then told the cop: "PLEASE ARREST ME, I HAVE A b**** FOR A GIRLFRIEND THAT IS ITCHING TO KICK MY ASS!" The undercover cop then said: "GUYS, I DO NOT WANT TO ARREST YOU, I JUST WANT TO BUY SOME MORE OF YOUR WEED!" ISN'T MY STORY A b****? The b**** of it all is that my then girlfriend Donna wrapped her mom's brand new Lincoln Continental around a telephone pole on the way back to Sacramento. To end the story on a good note, Donna and I along with Tod and Stacy made up and we even went together to the Oakland show a month later on 23 July 1977. Then again, we had to since we already bought the tickets and all four seats were together. I'm glad we made up. I would like to let you know that I had to shorten this story. Actually, a lot more happened but I'll save that for another day. MY BRAIN HURTS FROM REMEMBERING AND GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE! I hope you enjoyed it! ZeppFanForever out. ROCK ON!

I hope that everyone enjoyed this! Take care.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:29:51 AM by BeatlesForever »

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
Re: WHAT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT YOU EVER DID AT A CONCERT?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 05:16:30 PM »

How's it going everyone? Here's another story for all of you. This story is longer and I will be breaking this story up in parts. This story also took place at a LED ZEPPELIN concert but at the Oakland Coliseum in Oakland, California on 23 July 1977. Please remember that these ARE TRUE STORIES! So without further delay, here is the first part.

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Since this TRUE story is a very long one, I have decided to break this story up into two parts. I will tell Part One today and Part Two tomorrow. I would like to begin this TRUE story on Friday, 22 July 1977. Why, because this day would play a very important role and would greatly influence what would happen on the mighty LED ZEPPELIN'S CONCERT DAY on Saturday, 23 July 1977. So without further delay, AND AWAY WE GO!

THE DAY: Friday, 22 July 1977, THE PLACE: Sacramento, California, THE EVENT: Events leading up to LED ZEPPELIN'S concert at the Oakland Coliseum in Oakland California and THE CHARACTERS: John (Me), Donna (My then crazy girlfriend.), Tod (Still my best friend to this day), Stacy (Tod's then crazy girlfriend and Donna's best friend), Cherry (Hooker), Sugar (Cherry's Hooker friend that lived in Oakland), Leroy The Pimp (Cherry's Pimp), The Sacramento and Oakland Police Department (Yes, they were involved too.) and last but not least, all of our parents.

It is Friday, 22 July 1977 and Tod and I decided to cut High School together like we always did. Donna and Stacy, on the other hand, decided not to go to school on Friday and stay at Donna's house. My then girlfriend Donna, was having a slumber party with her best friend and Tod's then girlfriend Stacy. Donna was supposedly grounded for life after totalling her Mom's precious brand new 1977 Lincoln Continental by wrapping it around a telephone pole after ZEPPELIN'S blistering show at The Forum on 23 June 1977 on the way back to Sacramento, California.

Tod and I have been hearing from fellow students at school about all of the fine hookers that were walking in front of the now torn down "Get Laid Cheap Motel" that used to be located on Auburn Blvd right off Freeway 80. I'd heard stories about how great these hookers were and I have driven by there many times and have seen them. I also heard that the "Get Laid Cheap Motel" was also known as being a 24 hour drug store. Well anyway, Tod and I decided that we wanted to take a drive in my 1971 Chevelle Malibu over there and park in the parking lot to see if we could sell some KGB (Killer Green Bud) skunk weed in order to get some spending money for tomorrow's LED ZEPPELIN show at the Oakland Coliseum. And at the same time, see if we could score some action with some of the hookers there. So here we are, Tod and I, parked in the parking lot of the "Get Laid Cheap Motel" and waited to see if someone would approach us and ask if we had weed to sell. About 30 minutes later, a beautiful hooker named Cherry approached us and asked us if we had any blow. Tod said no but we had some KGB (Killer Green Bud) skunk weed that would knock you on your ass after one hit. Tod then asked her if she wanted a hit. Cherry accepted and got in between Tod and I and Tod pulled out the hitter (Bong) from the glove compartment and filled it. Tod let Cherry do the honors and light up first. After she was inhaling it, she quickly blew the skunk smoke out and started coughing terribly. Cherry then started to say that this weed was the best f*c*ing weed that she has ever smoked. Cherry then called a couple more of her friends from our car that were walking Auburn Blvd in front of the "Get Laid Cheap Motel." Both girls got in the back seat where I would soon follow and sat between both of them. All I will say is that we were all f*c*ed up in fifteen minutes and there was no way that I could drive my car anywhere. By this time, business was starting to pick up for the girls in front of the motel and the two girls that I was sitting in the back seat with had to go to work. Cherry, on the other hand, really had the hots for Tod and asked Tod to get in the back seat with her which he quickly accepted. I knew that Tod was going to be the lucky SOB so I decided to get out of the car and let them both have their privacy. I decided to wait by the phone booth till they were both done. About 10 minutes later, Cherry and Tod come leaping out of the car and Cherry would soon start running towards me like I was next. But it was not to be and I was broken hearted as hell. Cherry then got into the phone booth and asked us if we had any change. I pulled out at least $3.00 in change and Tod pulled out about $1.50 in change. Cherry called her friend named Sugar in Oakland and told her that she knew of some people in Sacramento that were heading up to Oakland to see tomorrow's LED ZEPPELIN show at the Coliseum. Cherry then told Tod and I that Sugar was going to the ZEPPELIN show tomorrow also and to look her up at the front row since she could get access backstage passes as a groupie to to go backstage and meet the band. Sugar then asked Cherry to get a ride with us and come to the show. Cherry did not know if she could go especially since her Pimp named Leroy was angry with her for not making any money for him the night before. Cherry said that she would let her know if she could go or not. Cherry then got off the phone and asked what we thought. By this time, we were now out of money. All of the change that Tod and I had, we gave it to Cherry. Tod came up with this stupid idea of trying to open the telephone up and steal all of the money that was in there. I gave Tod a screwdriver that I had in my trunk and he tried to pry open the compartment that has all of the money in it. I do not know what happened or how he did it but the SOB opened up the telephone compartment and change went shattering everywhere inside and outside of the phone booth. All of the girls that were walking the street near us made a run for all of the change and started pocketing as much money as they could pick up. At that very moment, three police cars pulled up in front of all of us and arrested us all. My precious 1971 Chevelle Malibu was also impounded. Tod and I were too young to be in the County Jail since we were both minors. There was also a $200.00 bail each for both Tod and I. Cherry and the rest of the girls did not want Leroy the Pimp to find out what happened so cherry and the girls bailed themselves out of Jail. Cherry also did the sweetest thing for both Tod and I by bailing the both of us out of Jail and paying to get my car out of the car pound. However, I could not get my car out of the pound in time for the Oakland show.

In the mean time, while Tod and I were in Jail, I was only allowed one phone call so I called Donna and explained the situation to her. (I had to lie and change the story.) I asked her if there was any way that she could get some money together SOMEHOW and bail both Tod and I out of Jail and get my car out of the pound before my parents find out. Donna's parents worshipped the ground I walked on and have bailed me out of trouble many times without my parents finding out. Then again, my parents worshipped the ground Donna walked on and have bailed her ass of of trouble many times without her parents finding out. What's even better is that my parents, Donna's parents, Tod's parents and Stacy's parents are ALL BEST FRIENDS!

And what does Donna do in my situation? Rather than ask her Mom, she steals her Mom's credit card and she and Stacy sneak out the bedroom window and runs over to Stacy's house where Stacy steals her Mom's car.

Evidently, Leroy the Pimp must have found out what happened because he was mad at Cherry and the rest of the girls, especially Cherry, for bailing Tod and I out of Jail and paying to get my car out of the pound. By this time, Leroy was in a very mad mood and was finding out how to find us in order to collect the money that Cherry spent on us.

Since I could not get my car out of the pound since it was already closed, with Cherry, Tod and I in the taxi, we drove over to my High School parking lot where we miraculously saw both Donna and Stacy waiting in the parking lot. Donna and Stacy were both p*ssed when they saw Cherry with both Tod and I. Donna was yelling at the top of her lungs asking me how I got out of Jail. I told her that Cherry bailed us out. I also told Donna that since Cherry bailed us out, that we were taking her to the Oakland show to meet up with her friend. I then asked Cherry if it was ok with Leroy? Cherry said no but that she was going anyway. Since Leroy knew where Cherry and we were going, Leroy took it upon himself along with two other guys and drove up to Oakland to look for all of us. At the same time, Donna and Stacy were p*ssed at both Tod and I since they both told us that they have stolen a credit card and Stacy's Mom's car in order to help us out. At that very moment, I really truly felt that all of us were TOTALLY F*C*ED! So I figured that if we were all going to get into trouble, we'll all worry about it after the show. And so we did, we all packed into Stacy's mom's car and began our destination to Oakland, California where we had no idea what was awaiting us.

The crisis really began when Stacy's Mom called the police to report a stolen car from her driveway. Stacy's Mom then called her husband at work, Stacy's Dad called Tod's Dad, Tod's Dad called his wife (Tod's Mom), Tod's Mom called my Mom, my Mom called my Dad, my Dad called Donna's Dad and Donna's Dad called his wife (Donna's Mom). Its not in that order but thats how it happened. DAMN THATS CONFUSING! All eight of our parents got together and were hunting for all four of us. Then it all dawned on all eight of them about the concert on Saturday morning at the Oakland Coliseum in Oakland. With Leroy the Pimp and his two toughs driving to Oakland, all of our parents driving to Oakland together and the Sacramento Police Department notifying the Oakland Police Department of what was heading their way, the LED ZEPPELIN concert on 23 July 1977 at the Oakland Coliseum was surely going to start off with a BIG BANG! END OF PART ONE. ROCK ON!

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 05:20:57 PM »

Hi everyone! Here is another part.

I've been really sick today and have had a few strong drinks tonight that tasted like Nyquil. Please bare with me.

THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF JOHN & DONNA AND TOD & STACY PART 2

Where we last left off, Tod, Stacy, Cherry, Donna and I were packed in Stacy's mom's now stolen car and on our way to Oakland, California for tomorrow's LED ZEPPELIN concert at the Oakland Coliseum on 23 July 1977 beginning a 11:00 A.M.

However, we're not the only ones heading for Oakland. All of our parents were driving together up to Oakland as well as Leroy The Pimp (Cherry's Pimp) and his two toughs. The Oakland poice Department has already been tipped off by the Sacramento police Department on what to expect at the concert at the Oakland Coliseum on Saturday, 23 July 1977.

Which now brings us to late Friday night, 22 July 1977. I cannot even count the number of times that Donna and Cherry were arguing in the car, that would be a long story in itself. Instead, I am going to skip a lot of that and move ahead to when we arrive to Cherry's friend Sugar's house in Oakland. This is where the sh*t really hits the fan between Donna and I. When we got to Sugar's house, she was throwing a party and when we showed up, the party was really happening. Cherry introduced Sugar to all of us and she told us that she was going to the ZEPPELIN show tomorrow. Sugar told all of us to make ourselves at home and to let her know if we need anything. Donna and I started walking around the place and it was definitely drug heaven. Donna and I walked in a bedroom where an orgy was going on. All of the people invited Donna and I in to participate but we both declined. There were all having unprotected sex, there was no way I was getting into that. Cherry and Sugar than pulled behind Donna and I and asked Donna if she had anything to wear to the concert tomorrow. Donna than asked Sugar if there was a nearby clothing store in Oakland in order to buy some new clothes. Sugar said "yeah," I'll take you over there tomorrow. Donna then sarcastically made a comment to both Sugar and Cherry that "it would be good to go to a clothing store because you two girls need it. Donna continued on by saying that the both of you look like hookers!" Sugar than quickly said "we are hookers!" During that moment, Cherry was trying to tell Sugar to keep her mouth shut but it was too late. The look on Donna's face said it all. After hearing that comment from Sugar, Donna slowly turns to me and yells at the top of her lungs W-H-A-T!!!!!! YOU MOTHERF*C*ER this, you MOTHERF*C*ER that, YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO JOHN, YOU SON-OF-A-F*C*ING b****! I could see that the rest of this outing was about to come to a quick end. Donna than starting yelling at Tod, Stacy and I to get our asses out to the car and lets go. To make matters worse, as we were getting ready to drive off, Cherry runs outside and says bye to Tod and hopes that she sees him at the concert tomorrow. Next thing you know it, Tod and Stacy are fighting in the front seat while Stacy is driving which was not a pretty sight to watch. Donna and I are actually trying to break up the fight when all of a sudden, Stacy hits a telephone pole. WHAT IS IT WITH TELEPHONE POLES? Since Donna and I were not wearing our seatbelts, we both flew and ended up in the front seat on the laps of both Tod and Stacy. It seemed obvious that the car was severely damaged but actually it wasn't as bad as we all thought it would be. Despite the front of the car being pretty crushed in, we could still drive it and that was the important thing.

We needed a map to get around Oakland so we stopped at a 7-11 foodmart where an employee that looked like a Deadhead was working and we asked him if he had any local Oakland maps? The Deadhead said "Yeah Man, right over here." I said thanks and got the map that we needed. Donna than told me to fill up the tank with gas and that she would pay for it with the credit card. I said ok. After I filled up the tank, Donna and Stacy said that they would take care of everything. What does Donna and Stacy do? They go in the store and flirt with the Deadhead and take him to the back room where they both pull his pants off and start running out the front door and threw his pants in the dumpster. Then Donna and Stacy quickly gets in the car and tells me to floor it. And what do I do, I FLOOR IT! While I'm flooring it and pulling away from the store, I can see the guy in the middle of the street chasing us in his underwear. I also noticed in the car that Donna, Tod and Stacy stole a lot of candy, chips and twinkees while I was talking with the Deadhead in the store.

There were a couple more incidents that took place later that same night or morning but I'll just skip to where we pulled up to a Mervyns store and parked in the back of the store in case the police were looking for us. After all, what is the Deadhead guy going to say: "Uh, I was stupid for letting the girls flirt with me and lure me into the back room and take my pants off and start running out the front door?" I DON'T THINK SO!

All of us slept for about three hours in the rear parking lot of Mervyns. We were all going to wait till the store opened so Donna could go in a buy some clothes. When it opened, all of us went in and Donna told us to buy what ever we wanted since she had her Mom's credit card. By the time all of us were done shopping, Donna had charged up a prettty hefty bill totalling near $600.00. I cannot believe how easy it was for Donna to use her Mom's credit card. The store didn't even question anything. They just had Donna sign the slip and that was it. DAMN!

We finally made our way to the Oakland Coliseum about 10:45 A.M. where the box office and doors were already opened. The concert was supposed to begin at 11:00 A.M. starting with RICK DERRINGER, JUDAS PRIEST and last but not least, the mighty LED ZEPPELIN. Here we were, all four of us, AT LAST! (I should mention to all of you now that originally it was supposed to seven of us but after the huge events that took place on Friday, on the spur of the moment, we kind of forgot all about them.)

All four of us got in the concert and we went looking around for a seat. Please let me point out that all of the seats were on a first come first serve basis. No wonder there was so many fights in the coliseum. All four of us found our way to section 224 and 225 which is about in the middle but not bad seats at all. All of us sat down together and could finally rest our poor feet. Tod was then commenting on how great it would be to have some weed right now. At that moment, Donna pulled out of her purse, an eight of KGB (Killer Green Bud) Skunk Weed. I gave Donna the biggest kiss that she has ever had. She also told me that I still have a lot of explaining to do when we get home. And this is where I start rolling a joint and Donna's hair gets tangled in the joint. When I lit it, it smelled like sh*t but it wasn't bad at all. The Skunk weed smell pretty much covered the horrible scent that the hair had.

After about an hour, Donna and Stacy each wanted a beer so Tod and I went to the stand to buy some beers only we didn't, at least not yet. Tod and I tried to make our way to the front of the stage to see if we could find both Cherry and Sugar. Little did we both know that Donna and Stacy were right behind us following us everywhere we went. Tod and I then heard Cherry's voice calling our names: T-O-D!!!!! J-O-H-N!!!!! Tod and I both saw cherry and began making our way towards her. When we reached her, Cherry then asked us where we were sitting? I said that we were somewhere in the 200's section. Cherry then said that sucks. It was right around this time that Sugar ran up to us and told us that Leroy The Pimp was in the stadium looking for us. Tod, Cherry, Sugar and I decided to take a walk around the stadium in order to spot where Leroy was. Spotting Leroy in the audience was the easiest thing to do since he was one of the very few black people that were in the entire audience. Leroy was also the ONLY black person that was wearing a hat that was about as big as his head with the longest feather that you have ever seen hanging from his hat. When we saw Leroy, he had two guys with him and all four of us starting walking quick towards an exit door which would later turn to running. Leroy and his guys then saw us and started running after us. Tod, Cherry, Sugar and I started running for our lives till we came up to a bathroom and not just any bathroom. It was the Girls' bathroom. Tod and I were saying that we can't go in there . At that very moment, Cherry and Sugar dragged both our asses in the girls bathroom where all four of us would end up hiding in a stall. Tod and I would look at each other in the girls bathroom with Tod saying: Remember where we were one month ago in L.A.? THE FORUM BATHROOM? I then told Tod: "DON'T EVEN MENTION IT!" Next thing you know, you hear the words that every boyfriend dreads to hear: YOU MOTHERF*C*ERS BETTER GET YOUR F*C*KING ASSES OUT HERE RIGHT NOW! It makes you almost wish that it was Leroy and not Donna and Stacy. If Donna and Stacy had been professional wrestlers, they would have been great tag team partners. And what happens next is something that I will never forget. Donna and Stacy approach the door of the stall where all four of us were hiding and bangs on the door and tells us all to get the F*C* out of there. Stacy then gets on her knees and looks underneath the stall and sees all of us and tells us all that we are all in deep sh*t. And what does Donna do? She turns into the incredible hulk and goes into the next bathroom stall and jerks the toilet seat off of the toilet and starts banging it loudly on the door while screaming at the top of her lungs saying OPEN THE F*C*ING DOOR and that THERE ARE TWO HOOKERS FOR SALE IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM! Sugar then said "OK, OK, WE'RE COMING OUT! JUST SHUT THE F*C* UP! When Sugar opened the stall door, Donna leaped and grabbed Sugar by the hair and started dragging her out of the stall only to be tripped by Stacy. When Sugar tripped and ended up on the ground, Stacy started kicking Sugar repeatedly while Donna was still pulling Sugar's hair and hitting her in the face with her fist. At that moment, Leroy kicked the girls bathroom door open and said that he wanted his $550.00 back that Cherry spent on us. At that very moment, all of us attacked Leroy and started beating on him and threw him in one of the stalls. But before we threw him in the stall, Cherry and Sugar would pull and tear Leroy's pants off of him while Donna would go into one of the stalls and with some toilet paper, take one of the turds out of the toilet and smear it on Leroy's face. At the same time, Stacy then took Leroy's hat off and stuffed it in the toilet. MAN, THESE WOMEN ARE MEAN!

Now it was six of us, Tod, Stacy, Cherry, Sugar, Donna and I. As we were all coming out of the girls bathroom, Leroy's two guys saw us and started running towards us. But before the two guys would continue chasing us, they stopped and were wondering what all of the commotion was in the girls bathroom. I can just imagine what Leroy was thinking with all of that sh*t in his face with no pants on. Then again, it could have been worse. Leroy could have been getting raped in prison instead of getting jumped in the girls bathroom at the Oakland Coliseum.

SORRY GUYS, I HAVE TO STOP FOR NOW. I'm still not finished yet. I can't seem to think straight right now while I'm still feeling a little sick. I know that I left a lot out of this story and that I will have to make some corrections later. I know that I can write a whole book on this incident alone which would take up quite a few pages. I have to take some more Tylenol, Nyquil and Robitussin cough medicine and go to bed. I will finish this story before the NFC and AFC Championship Games start which is before noon today. I hope that you enjoy reading what I have so far. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 05:27:09 PM »

Here is the last and final part as they were all written on the LED ZEPPELIN forum in 2008 and 2009. I hope that you enjoy them.

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics. Sorry for the wait. Because this story is extremely long, I feel that I have to shorten this story. If possible, I may edit this story later on in the future by adding more details. And now, at last, as promised, the TRUE conclusion of THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF JOHN & DONNA AND TOD AND STACY PART 2.

Cherry, Sugar, Tod, Stacy, Donna and I were on the run in the Oakland Coliseum. I truly felt like a fugitive. I truly believed that security at the Oakland Coliseum were now aware of everything that was going on with us thanks to Donna's loud screaming and noise in the girl's bathroom. As we were running around the corner of the Coliseum, there was a lot of security personnel running towards us from the opposite direction. There must have been at least 20 of them. When all of us saw them running towards us, we quickly stopped and started running the other way away from them. At that very moment, it did not feel very good being chased after at all. It was a very scary moment. What was even worse was that it really seemed that some of us were going to get caught real soon. Cherry and Sugar could not run very fast at all seeing that they were trying to run with high heel shoes on. NOT VERY SMART AT ALL! Cherry and Sugar would be the first ones out of all of us to get caught and I cannot believe that it took all 20 security personnel to catch two women. When Tod and I quickly looked back, I could evidently see that Cherry and Sugar were putting up a good fight against 20 security personnel. One security officer was holding Cherry upside down with his head between both of her legs. Cherry was fighting and yelling at the same time. It took many security personnel to contain Sugar. You had one security officer grabbing one arm, another security officer grabbing the other arm, one security officer holding one leg while the other security officer was holding the other leg. Sugar must have been confined to a psycho ward in the past because she knew how to fight her way out. Sugar actually kicked one of the security officers in the nuts before she was contained and boy did the security guard scream. Cherry and Sugar did not go quietly at all.

As for Leroy the Pimp and his two toughs, I later heard that Leroy got into a fight with his two toughs in the girl's bathroom resulting in them quitting and taking off leaving Leroy there all by himself with sh*t on his face. The two toughs even stole Leroy's car which was a brand new 1977 El Dorado fit for a Pimp. At that point, I heard later that Leroy was even more p*ssed at all of us more than ever before and was determined in collecting his $550.00 from me. I, on the other hand, could care less and was determined in not paying him one cent considering all of the sh*t that we have all been through.

Now that Tod, Stacy, Donna and I were on the run from security personnel as well as Leroy, believe it or not, the worry I was more concerned with was that will all of us be able to see the LED ZEPPELIN show later today? By this time, all of us had already missed all of the RICK DERRINGER show and the JUDAS PRIEST show was about to be over. I swear, it was something trying to hide all around the Coliseum without getting caught. Being on the run is no fun task at all considering that you have security personnel looking for all of us. We all decided to split up, Tod and Stacy going one way while Donna and I went another in hopes of not getting caught. I cannot speak about what happened to Tod and Stacy but they later told me that security jumped both of them and took them both away. I also heard that Leroy got popped by security as well. As of that moment, both Donna and I were the only ones left on the loose. But it would not be for long, security chased us all over the Coliseum until both Donna and I got jumped by security. I figured that I was not going to fight back, there was no escaping them. Donna, on the other hand, was not about to make it easy for them or go quietly one bit. I could see Donna screaming at the top of her lungs and cussing out every security guard that was around. Donna has always been a one two fighter. First she kicks her opponent between the legs, then she hits them in the face. Donna kicked quite a few security guards in the nuts causing them to talk like the animated chipmonks cartoon characters very briefly. Donna and I were both handcuffed and taken to a room in the Coliseum where we would both be met by Cherry, Sugar, Leroy, Tod, Stacy and numerous security personnel. We would all be asked questions as to what has been going on with all of us? I guess that security found Leroy's ID or Driver's License on him and took it from him because someone did a check on him and found out that there was 3 warrants out for his arrest. One of the warrants was for mugging a elderly Lady as she was crossing the street. Another was for robbing a liquior store out of $25.00 while the last one was for robbing his own mother's house. These warrants have been outstanding for 3 years without him ever getting caught until he met us. It looks like Leroy was now going to be put away for a very long time at the big house.

With Leroy out of the way, now it was Cherry's and Sugar's turn. The check on both of them were no better than Leroy's. Sugar had two warrants out for her arrest for Prostitution while Cherry had one warrant for her arrest for Prostitution in Sacramento and out on bail for another. I later found out that both Cherry and Sugar promised all of security personnel free sexual favors if they would turn their backs and let them go free which they did. That was the last time that all of us ever saw Cherry and Sugar after they left.

Now it was Tod, Stacy, Donna's and my turn. All four of us have been in trouble with the law for High School vandalism, possession of drugs, selling drugs on school property, stealing numerous "Student Driver" training vehicles and recking all of them while joyriding and vandalizing all of our teachers and principal's homes. The Oakland Police Department was notified and one of them, a Sergeant, turned up and starting asking all of us questions. The Sergeant asked us how all of us got up here to Oakland? Stacy said that she took her mom's car and we all drove up together. The Sergeant than asked what kind of car that it was and Stacy told him. When the Sergeant ran a make on the car, we all later found out that the car with that description was reported stolen. When Stacy gave the Sergeant more information such as her parent's names and address, it was confirmed that Stacy's mom reported the car stolen the night before. The Sergeant than commented "SO YOU ARE THE ONES THAT SACRAMENTO CALLED US ABOUT! At that very moment, I truly felt that not only were we in deep sh*t, but that we were going to miss the LED ZEPPELIN show. The Sergeant than said that he was going to try to notify all of our parents, mainly Stacy's, to let them know that we were all ok and the car was with us and not stolen. None of our parents could be reached. The Sergeant than said that all of us were going to the Police station and wait till our parents were all contacted and notified. All four of us looked at each other sadly while still being handcuffed thinking about what a bad way to leave the concert. That is, until Donna erupted! Donna started screaming and yelling in such a way that none of you have ever seen or heard before in your life. Donna said that she wasn't f*c*ing going anywhere until all of us see the LED ZEPPELIN concert. Donna then starting crying and screaming loud while throwing a fit or tantrum on the floor by kicking her legs like a new born baby does and saying that she is going to sue every single security officer if they do not let us see the LED ZEPPELIN show. Donna truly knew how to cry her way out of anything. Guess what, miraculously, it worked especially when Donna gave the Sergeant all of the Weed that was in her purse.

All four of us were escorted by one security officer and told us that he would get four seats together for all of us. All of us saw him tell four of the people that were already settled to get up out of their seats and get lost since these seats are reserved. Those four didn't even question it, they quickly got up and took off never to be seen again. We were still far up in the 200 section but we didn't care, we just wanted to see LED ZEPPELIN. By this time, all four of us were thirsty for beer but the security guard would not let us since all of us were under age. The security guard than told us that he had to go to the bathroom and asked one of the coliseum employees to watch us while he was gone. While this was going on, I noticed that a guy was walking down the stairway aisle with beer and left two full cups of beer by the entrance unattended. I quickly got up and went up the stairway and grabbed them and as I was quickly making my way down the stairway, I slipped and fell on my back resulting in both cups of beer flying up in the air and landing on my face and chest. NOT GOOD!

With no beer or weed, we would finally watch the LED ZEPPELIN show from beginning to end which lasted over two and a half to three hours. Despite all of the sh*t that happened to all four of us, it was still worth it. When the concert was over, we went to the Police station where we sat in an office till all of our parents showed up some two hours later. The Oakland Police Department would later release all four of us in the custody of our parents. All four of us were being yelled at by all of our parents on the way home, especially Stacy for wrecking her mom's car. When we all got home, we all went to Stacy's house where all four of us, standing up together like a Police lineup, were facing all of our parents sitting down together and explaining everything that happened. While all of our parents were sitting listening to everything that we had to say, with all of their faces having the look of being shocked with their mouths wide open, they all couldn't help but break out laughing at some of the incidents that took place. We all seemed relieved at their laughing until Donna opened up her mouth. Donna's mouth always got all of us in trouble. Donna said "So does that mean that we are not in trouble anymore?" At that very moment, all of our parents stopped laughing and said "NO" at the same time while Donna's parents said that Donna was still grounded for life. Stacy's mom said that she was grounded until she pays for the car in full which she never paid for it. Not only did Stacy not pay any money for the car, but she talked her way out of being grounded. How Stacy did that, I will never know. Tod kept his mouth shut during this conversation and that saved him from being grounded. I was grounded for six months by not being able to drive my precious 1971 Chevelle Malibu. The ONLY positive thing that came out of all of this was that the Deadhead at the 7-11 did not call the Police on us due to possible embarassment. All in all, despite all of the BS that happened, Tod, Stacy, Donna and I still had each other through thick and thin and that is what true friendship is all about. R.I.P. Donna, 1961-2001. ROCK ON!

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 03:25:13 AM »

I'm almost speechless. Smearing sh*t on a pimps face? Wow. I have nothing that even falls in the same universe as that. Great stories John and I need more.

On a low note, is it too personal to ask how Donna passed away? Sad indeed.

Bobber

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 08:32:20 AM »

It was a long read but well worth my time. ha2ha

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 02:10:25 PM »

I'm almost speechless. Smearing sh*t on a pimps face? Wow. I have nothing that even falls in the same universe as that. Great stories John and I need more.

On a low note, is it too personal to ask how Donna passed away? Sad indeed.

Hi tkitna! I'm glad that you enjoyed the stories! Back then, it wasn't very funny but I'm sure glad that I can laugh about them now.

As for Donna (Bless her soul), she died in a car accident on the Business 80 freeway in Sacramento, California. Burying both Donna and my late wife in 2001 were very painful moments in my life. Donna and my late wife were great friends too. Take care tkitna.

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 02:13:07 PM »

It was a long read but well worth my time. ha2ha

Hi Bobber! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your family. I'm glad that you enjoyed the stories Bobber, those were some crazy moments! Take care.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 01:37:29 AM »

thanks for sharing bro....

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 11:22:06 AM »

thanks for sharing bro....

How's it going pc31? I hope all is well with you. You're very welcome, thanks for reading it. Take care.

Bobber

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 07:15:32 AM »

Hi Bobber! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your family. I'm glad that you enjoyed the stories Bobber, those were some crazy moments! Take care.

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I guess you could almost make a film of all those crazy moments!

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 09:20:41 AM »

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I guess you could almost make a film of all those crazy moments!

Hi Bobber! I have been asked on numerous occasions if I would ever consider writing a book on all of my stories/experiences at concerts. I do have hundreds of true stories to tell. Every ticket that I look at in my shoe box, there's a story with each one. Thank God I managed to save every ticket.

As for turning my stories into films, I have writen and communicated with Writer/Director Cameron Crowe. Mr. Crowe has expressed an interest in my stories, however, steps need to be taken legally before he will even consider looking at them. I need to hire an attorney in order to have my stories legally notorized, then submitted to the ASCAP (The American Society Of Composers, Authors and Publishers). I am in the process of submitting both stories that I posted here on this thread. I will let you know what the result is soon. Take care Bobber.   

Page created in 0.473 seconds with 59 queries.