Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 77495 times)

lugubrutin

• One And One Is Two
  • not all secrets are rewarding
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #420 on: December 24, 2009, 07:26:03 AM »

I dreamt I moved to France but that has nothing to do with the Beatles.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

AngeloMysterioso

• A Beginning
« Reply #421 on: December 24, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »

The night after John Lennon’s assassination, I still remember dreaming of being with John and Yoko, in some dark bedroom. They were both nice and gentle with me – but something was a bit out-of-time in that dream: John and Yoko looks was closer to their late 1960’s Plastic Ono Band attire.
Music's all right John, but you'll never make a living out of it.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #422 on: January 03, 2010, 08:02:21 AM »

I had a pretty strange dream last night...
I was Maureen, well at least in her postition. I was with Ringo and it was so awesome! We were both having a great time, we were running through a field, then we went skiing. I think something happened during the skiing trip because I ended up in hospital. And it was all pretty sad after that. They told me I couldn't see Ringo anymore.  :-[ And that all I could have was this picture of the two of us together. It was so strange of a dream. There were some good parts to it though, I was dating Ringo!  ;) I still can remember exactly what the photograph of us looked like though which is so weird. It was like around '63 I think, and it was a pretty dark photo. But it was still pretty cool of a dream.  :)

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #423 on: January 03, 2010, 02:26:47 PM »

^^ That is a strange dream :/ at least you were is girlfriend though! :D

Okay, I had a dream me and my cousin were working at a summer camp, and the celebrity counselors were Paul and John. So of course, I get into it with Paul. But he already had a girlfriend. But he promised to break up with her for me. Lo and behold, she was pregnant. But Paul wasn't convinced it was his kid, so they did a test and it wasn't! So Paul was mine ;D

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #424 on: January 04, 2010, 06:25:20 AM »

I had a pretty strange dream last night...
I was Maureen, well at least in her postition. I was with Ringo and it was so awesome! We were both having a great time, we were running through a field, then we went skiing. I think something happened during the skiing trip because I ended up in hospital. And it was all pretty sad after that. They told me I couldn't see Ringo anymore.  :-[ And that all I could have was this picture of the two of us together. It was so strange of a dream. There were some good parts to it though, I was dating Ringo!  ;) I still can remember exactly what the photograph of us looked like though which is so weird. It was like around '63 I think, and it was a pretty dark photo. But it was still pretty cool of a dream.  :)

Agreed with Emmi, at least you got to be Ringo's GF for a bit!!

^^ That is a strange dream :/ at least you were is girlfriend though! :D

Okay, I had a dream me and my cousin were working at a summer camp, and the celebrity counselors were Paul and John. So of course, I get into it with Paul. But he already had a girlfriend. But he promised to break up with her for me. Lo and behold, she was pregnant. But Paul wasn't convinced it was his kid, so they did a test and it wasn't! So Paul was mine ;D

LOL...lucky! ;)

I posted about this dream in HJ18's mailbox a while back. I dunno why, but I dreamt that she and I saw Paul McCartney out of nowhere at a cafe. HJ asked for his autograph and he said no. :( Dangit!!

AngeloMysterioso

• A Beginning
« Reply #425 on: January 04, 2010, 02:56:43 PM »

Interesting dream, last night. I was involved in some studio work with John and George (as sound engineer or assistant, I guess)… the surroundings and equipment reminding of the cubicle practice studios I once used in college. I remember quite clearly listening to George re-doing a few riffs on the ukulele (!) until he was satisfied… while John was being more meditative and spiritual, attempting to sing short passages. After a while, I got out for a stroll and having a bite, soon to realize being in a huuuuuuuge shopping center of sorts, and loosing track of John and George.
Music's all right John, but you'll never make a living out of it.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #426 on: January 08, 2010, 12:42:35 PM »

My friend gave me a picture from a newspaper that she was cut. This is their picture with the title Sir from the queen. and On the other side has their picture on the sled in the movie "Help!" When they one on the other (and than Ringo caught in the rope). :P
I Very, very wanted more newspaper with this picture but I could not find ... So I dreamed that I held in my hand the newspaper and I wanted to cut the picture but I could not get the picture before I woke up. :'(

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #427 on: January 12, 2010, 11:27:20 PM »

i had about four dreams last night, but one was Beatles related! according to the dream, it was the first time they were recording together with Ringo, although they looked rather 64/65....the dream focused on John and Ringo, i remember. they sang Can't Buy Me Love, who knows why, and John was on drums. Then he was teaching Ringo how to play guitar....very odd, but very cute because Ringo was so excited that he was playing guitar. it was all very happy. =)

i also remember someone saying that Ringo was 45 years old....WEIRD. like, where does that come from?
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #428 on: January 12, 2010, 11:48:09 PM »

^LOL! I like the ending but, dreams are so strange! 45 years old?? That is weird.  ha2ha

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #429 on: January 13, 2010, 01:34:28 AM »

^LOL! I like the ending but, dreams are so strange! 45 years old?? That is weird.  ha2ha

they are strange sometimes, aren't they? another thing i just remembered from the dream was that nobody knew who Ringo was....they were all like, "who's that 45 year old guy with the Bealtes?" ??? :D it was pretty funny.
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #430 on: January 14, 2010, 04:15:54 AM »

I had a nightmare.. Yoko killed my dog scout with a pitch fork.. and me and john cried in the corner...Geroge later helpd me burried him and held my hand while singing old mcdonald in a really sad tone. Damn that yoko! ( pauly and ringo werent there strangely)
I Me Mine.

MrsHarrison

• A Beginning
  • Have I said something amiss?
« Reply #431 on: January 14, 2010, 06:43:50 AM »

^ Yoko is evil.  ;yes

I look from the wings of the play you are staging. As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging. While my guitar gently weeps.

Eliza

• Getting Better
  • You've got a new horizon It's ephemeral style
« Reply #432 on: January 15, 2010, 01:56:10 AM »

I had an akward beatle dream = \
I was at this party and they were playing really loud music,a lot of people were there (I was sitting in this bubble chair 12ft off the ground). A couple hours passed I'm starting to fall asleep when somebody yells "Oh My God It's The Beatles!!!" So everybody runs to go see them and I couldn't see them cuz I'm in that chair! I start to kick my legs in an effort to get down safely but I don't and hit the ground really hard and I get knocked out. I feel someone poking me in the face my eyes open to see John [he looked like a puppy it was cute]. Paul was dabbing my forehead with a napkin it was full of blood :'( it ended there   
Put yer tongue away it looks digusting hanging out all pinked and naked!-George Harrison

Love forever, love is free Let's turn forever you and me Windmill, windmill for the land Is everybody in?

I_Will

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Doesn't the blood rush to your stomach?"
    • My Beatles Tumblr!
« Reply #433 on: January 15, 2010, 01:59:28 AM »

I had a nightmare.. Yoko killed my dog scout with a pitch fork.. and me and john cried in the corner...Geroge later helpd me burried him and held my hand while singing old mcdonald in a really sad tone. Damn that yoko! ( pauly and ringo werent there strangely)

HAHAHA I'm sorry but that made me laugh really ,really hard. The part about old mcdonald particularly.

The name's Emily :)

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #434 on: January 15, 2010, 02:05:35 AM »

I think I remember having a dream once that I watched George's beard grow rapidly. Weird.
I think I had that dream from hating that beard he had in the 70's so much.  ???

George does not approve.

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
« Reply #435 on: February 02, 2010, 07:09:09 PM »

I had a weird dream again last night. The Beatles and their wives/girlfriends showed up randomly in my dream and they were all holding hands, except John and Cynthia. It made me feel really sad seeing them not holding hands because I knew their relationship was breaking apart. I don't know why they just appeared, it made no sense at all. They just showed up!

MrsHarrison

• A Beginning
  • Have I said something amiss?
« Reply #436 on: February 02, 2010, 11:38:33 PM »

I don't really remember my dream, but I know George was in it, and I think John, but my memory is a bit spotty. I've been having medical problems lately, so I guess that's sort of on my mind. Anyway, I dreamt that I was just sitting around, and George was there and were were just relaxing. Like nothing was going on. Then he turns to me, and kinda  smirks or smiles at me. And that's all I remember. I remember John being there, but old age is catching up to me, so I can't remember exactly.  ha2ha

I look from the wings of the play you are staging. As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging. While my guitar gently weeps.

lucy~(-_-*...

• Getting Better
  • חחח...Rabbi Saul
« Reply #437 on: February 04, 2010, 08:18:13 PM »

I had two dreams: 1) I go with the Beatles to pick soy in the jungles of Brazil (we had on the back type of bag who made from straw)
2) I played with them pool and I wear a hat- Michael Jackson style, black bow, heels, and type of black short pajamas (And these things I just...do not wear! :o). And the problem is - I don't know to play pool! So I just seem like one who know.... I think it's quite worked...On them...Not the fact that I don't know to play (if you understand me)

yavanna

• A Beginning
« Reply #438 on: February 04, 2010, 08:54:40 PM »

I had this dream recently in which I was having a sleepover party of several days' duration with some of my (real life) friends and John was there too. And we got along very well and my boyfriend got jealous and John envyed my boyfriend   ha2ha
I felt so  flattered     ;)  :-[
If the sun has faded away
I'll try to make it shine

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #439 on: February 06, 2010, 02:45:31 AM »

I had a strange Beatley dream while in Australia. In that dream, Ringo got wrongly imprisoned for stealing diamonds :o So the other three Beatles, KE and me set out to free him and catch the real thieves. For some reason, Ringo was sharing his prison cell with a whole bunch of human-sized stuffed toys (including a caterpillar toy :-\ ). We got him out of the cell, found the gang of thieves, and managed to take the diamonds away from them. They chased us, but we outran them and tied the diamonds up on a really high pole (huh?). We then explained everything to the police, and they thanked us for finding the thieves and the diamonds, but they said that since we broke the law by getting Ringo out of prison, we'll all have to stay in a cell for a couple of days! Very weird ha2ha
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Page created in 0.44 seconds with 96 queries.