Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 98

Author Topic: You know you're a fan...  (Read 253146 times)

KelMar

Re: You know you're a fan...
« Reply #1760 on: June 29, 2011, 04:17:26 PM »

Punch someone in the face if they something bad about the Beatles!

I can just imagine standing before the judge, answering to the inevitable assault charges: "But your honor, he said something bad about The Beatles!"  ha2ha
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #1761 on: July 04, 2011, 10:13:46 PM »

I can just imagine standing before the judge, answering to the inevitable assault charges: "But your honor, he said something bad about The Beatles!"  ha2ha
And then you proceed to punch the judge!

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
  • No need for Judo Chopping Ringo,George!
« Reply #1762 on: July 05, 2011, 03:08:02 AM »

Your torn between George Harrison and Rocky Balboa for your new dog [Rocky has nothing to do with the beatles,which is exactly why that makes you a fan!]
All the world's a birthday cake,so take a piece but not too much.-George Harrison
Imagine theres no heaven-John Lennon
MAYBE IM AMAZEED!!!-Paul McCartney
I wanna be your MAN!-Ringo Starr

Beatlesrlove

• Getting Better
  • Beatlesrlove, Can you take so much Groovyness
« Reply #1763 on: July 05, 2011, 04:02:33 AM »

Your torn between George Harrison and Rocky Balboa for your new dog [Rocky has nothing to do with the beatles,which is exactly why that makes you a fan!]
LOL XD George Harrison Balboa come here boy!!!! XD
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 04:05:22 AM by Beatlesrlove »

KelMar

« Reply #1764 on: July 05, 2011, 04:09:39 AM »

Post a picture of him and I'll tell you if I think he looks like a George or a Rocky. ;)

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #1765 on: July 05, 2011, 02:31:56 PM »

LOL XD George Harrison Balboa come here boy!!!! XD

LOL!!   ;yes   ha2ha

Post a picture of him and I'll tell you if I think he looks like a George or a Rocky. ;)
[/quote/]
We havent gone to get him yet and i forgot to take pics. We know we're getting him after the 28th though.
All the world's a birthday cake,so take a piece but not too much.-George Harrison

Beatlemaniac64

• Getting Better
  • "Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John
    • Instagram
« Reply #1766 on: July 05, 2011, 06:49:36 PM »

You know you're a fan when you deck out your car with a Beatles logo sticker and John Lennon self-portrait sticker.  :)
-Julia
Born 1991, fan since 2006

KelMar

« Reply #1767 on: July 06, 2011, 02:39:17 AM »

You know you're a fan when you deck out your car with a Beatles logo sticker and John Lennon self-portrait sticker.  :)

Yep! I've got my Abbey Road and Rubber Soul decals; I'm waiting to get a Betles logo when I go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I ordered one from eBay and it wasn't what I expected so I put it on my laptop lid.  :)

KelMar

« Reply #1768 on: July 06, 2011, 02:42:17 AM »

[ilovegeorge78]We havent gone to get him yet and i forgot to take pics. We know we're getting him after the 28th though.[/quote]

What kind of dog are you getting? I love dogs!

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #1769 on: July 07, 2011, 03:37:15 AM »

[ilovegeorge78]We havent gone to get him yet and i forgot to take pics. We know we're getting him after the 28th though.

What kind of dog are you getting? I love dogs!

A chocolate lab! They're so cute! But my mom said we may get a different breed cause we had a Golden and he had...horsie sized dung,i should say. Lol,my mama says that all the time.

KelMar

« Reply #1770 on: July 07, 2011, 03:46:59 AM »

A chocolate lab! They're so cute! But my mom said we may get a different breed cause we had a Golden and he had...horsie sized dung,i should say. Lol,my mama says that all the time.

I have 2 Labs. They are great dogs, once you make it through puppyhood. Gotta be firm with them and watch them like a hawk!

ilovegeorge78

• A Beginning
« Reply #1771 on: July 07, 2011, 01:10:38 PM »

ha2ha yeahh,you dont want a marley ALL the time!

Normandie

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #1772 on: July 08, 2011, 08:48:52 PM »

My older daughter (almost 14) just got me worked up into a rage-filled lather because she said she found a clip of Ke$ha online admitting that she used AutoTune (which any yahoo can tell just by listening to her songs, but anyway ....) and claiming that the Beatles themselves used it. 

Of course, it was a comedy sketch from the Conan O'Brien show, but you guys shoulda heard me before I saw the clip and really thought this was a serious, legit story, something along the lines of "That's RIDICULOUS! AutoTune wasn't even INVENTED until, like, the 90s! The Beatles had TALENT and could SING and PLAY THEIR OWN INSTRUMENTS..." and so on, and so forth.  ha2ha 

Then I clicked on the link.  ;)

The ironic thing was, this wasn't even a joke -- my daughter thought it was serious. (She needs to watch more TV, perhaps?) It would've made a good April Fools Day joke.

KelMar

« Reply #1773 on: July 08, 2011, 11:10:18 PM »

Quote from: Normandie
My older daughter (almost 14) just got me worked up into a rage-filled lather because she said she found a clip of Ke$ha online admitting that she used AutoTune (which any yahoo can tell just by listening to her songs, but anyway ....) and claiming that the Beatles themselves used it.

ha2ha Justifiable rage there Kathy! That whole auto tune business is so annoying. I don't see how those artists can ever expect anyone to take them seriously.

Jai Guru Deva.

• Getting Better
  • Nothing's gonna change my world.
    • Purple Prose Solo Music
« Reply #1774 on: July 11, 2011, 02:08:39 AM »

You know you're a Beatles fan when after suffering from the dreaded eyelash-stuck-in-the-eye-syndrome, you manage to pluck one out, but say "well there's one there, but it's not the right one" and are instantly reminded of Help! when Algernon says about George "well there's one on the back, but it's not the right one", to which you laugh out loud and realise you have no hope of explaining without making yourself sound like some kind of mentalist.  :P

ALSO, you know you're a Beatles fan when you're looking through your Itunes and an album named 'Cadenza' comes up...  and more Help! related giggling ensues.  ;D

xxx

Limitless, undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
Proud author of "It's Only Love: A John Lennon Romance"!

KelMar

« Reply #1775 on: July 11, 2011, 03:14:44 AM »

You know you're a Beatles fan when after suffering from the dreaded eyelash-stuck-in-the-eye-syndrome, you manage to pluck one out, but say "well there's one there, but it's not the right one" and are instantly reminded of Help! when Algernon says about George "well there's one on the back, but it's not the right one", to which you laugh out loud and realise you have no hope of explaining without making yourself sound like some kind of mentalist.  :P

I've long since given up on trying to explain myself when it comes to anything Beatle related.

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #1776 on: July 12, 2011, 12:08:34 AM »

ALSO, you know you're a Beatles fan when you're looking through your Itunes and an album named 'Cadenza' comes up...  and more Help! related giggling ensues.  ;D

xxx

ha2ha

"... it *is* a rela... tela... camenza..."
"Bad machine! Bad!" ha2ha

Love Help! :)

I was randomly singing to myself REM's Losing My Religion, and by mistake I said "that's me in my pocket" instead of "in the corner", then I thought how can someone be in their own pocket, and immediately "The Exciting Adventure of Paul on the Floor" from Help came to mind :D (I think this is more a case of "you know you are weird" but ah well ;) )
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #1777 on: July 12, 2011, 12:16:30 AM »

I can stay till it's time to go

KelMar

« Reply #1778 on: July 12, 2011, 02:24:23 AM »

Quote from: Octie
immediately "The Exciting Adventure of Paul on the Floor" from Help came to mind  (I think this is more a case of "you know you are weird" but ah well  )

You're not weird Octie! That's my favorite scene from HELP! and I'm not weird.  ;)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #1779 on: July 12, 2011, 04:24:19 AM »

ha2ha

"... it *is* a rela... tela... camenza..."
"Bad machine! Bad!" ha2ha

Love Help! :)

http://beatleshelp.50megs.com/sounds/badmachine.wav

;)
I can stay till it's time to go
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 98

Page created in 0.79 seconds with 84 queries.