Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23

Author Topic: Beatle Dreams......  (Read 78462 times)

Wonderland

• Getting Better
  • I'm as crazy as you want me to be
Re: Beatle Dreams......
« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2009, 03:47:13 PM »

Nice dream! :)

Haha, that's funny with John spilling his Ice Mocha. I can imagine that happening.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #301 on: September 21, 2009, 09:10:48 PM »

Did George taste like feathers? Hehe.
^No. Luckily.

LSD, that's so cute! I knew my Georgie Pie was amazing.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #302 on: September 21, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »

^No. Luckily.

LSD, that's so cute! I knew my Georgie Pie was amazing.

Hehe I was so sad when I woke up. I wanted more of George. ;)
I Me Mine.

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #303 on: September 21, 2009, 10:10:34 PM »

^ I'm sure you did  ;)

I had a short dream that I had a huge house filled with Beatles stuff and the Beatles randomly showed up. I showed them all of the things I had and they were very impressed  ;D After that, George got out his guitar and played "Here Comes the Sun". After he was done He asked if there was a song he could play for me and I was about ready to ask for "Something" when I woke up  :(

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #304 on: September 21, 2009, 10:46:19 PM »

unfortunately, i had a really bad Beatle dream last night! i dreamt that Paul had died! eveyone in the whole world was freaking out, and in my dream i came on the Forum to see what you people were saying on the subject. i was soooooo sad! =(
then all of a sudden it got a little better, because me and George were standing in some random persons house, talking about how horrible it was about Paul. then it got a little funny when i was like, "hey, aren't you dead too?" and George just says, "yeah." so i asked him how i could be talking to him and he said, "i'm actually just a memory." so then i went all Harry Potter nerd on him and yelled, "DO YOU HAVE A HORCRUX?!?!!?!" he didn't answer. =O

but when i woke up and realized that Paul was still alive, it was an incredible relief. =)
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #305 on: September 22, 2009, 03:12:26 AM »

unfortunately, i had a really bad Beatle dream last night! i dreamt that Paul had died! eveyone in the whole world was freaking out, and in my dream i came on the Forum to see what you people were saying on the subject. i was soooooo sad! =(
then all of a sudden it got a little better, because me and George were standing in some random persons house, talking about how horrible it was about Paul. then it got a little funny when i was like, "hey, aren't you dead too?" and George just says, "yeah." so i asked him how i could be talking to him and he said, "i'm actually just a memory." so then i went all Harry Potter nerd on him and yelled, "DO YOU HAVE A HORCRUX?!?!!?!" he didn't answer. =O

but when i woke up and realized that Paul was still alive, it was an incredible relief. =)
xD i laughed at the horcrux part. but yeah, i'd be crushed if paul died, it also makes me wonder if he'd want to be cremated just like john and george

George does not approve.

sgt. peppie

• Getting Better
  • Lolwut?
« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2009, 10:22:09 PM »

okay, i finally had my first beatle dream, but it's reaaally messed up, just a heads up:
it took place in george and pattie's bedroom, and it was dark
george and pattie were in the same bed, and um it looked like they finished because george's hair was messed up and they weren't wearing anything, i didn't see nudity because they clutched the blanket up to their throats. they looked suprised and a bit p*ssed. and they were staring at someone. did i mention they were still out of breath?lol, nvm, anyway, the person walks closer and i see that it's paul!!!  "do you mind if i join you?" paul asks, staring at pattie.
pattie says 'sure!'
and george makes that 'i MUST be high or something!' face.

i told you it was weird!

George does not approve.

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #307 on: September 24, 2009, 12:35:13 AM »

^^ Woooooow lol

I had a dream where Paul had me come to his house and helped me with my singing and playing. That was a lovely dream! :D

LSD

• Getting Better
  • My lovely George
« Reply #308 on: September 24, 2009, 02:39:43 AM »

xD i laughed at the horcrux part. but yeah, i'd be crushed if paul died, it also makes me wonder if he'd want to be cremated just like john and george

potter heads! I giggled aswell :P:-X I kno this a little bit morbid and sad but i sometimes think abt where i'll be if/ when paul dies. Im sure I'll be a wreck. But I dunno I jus really hope I die before he does. I dont want that day to come.  ??? Im weird I know. I feel sad now. :(
I Me Mine.

georgeharrisonluver

• A Thousand Pages
  • Here Comes the Sun
    • My Beatle's Tumblr!
« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2009, 12:46:53 AM »

^ I've done the same thing, I can imagine myself hearing about it on the tv and crying for a long, long time  :'(

Okay...back to happy thoughts  :)

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #310 on: September 25, 2009, 01:43:52 AM »

Happy thought: The Beatles are shmexy! lol

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #311 on: September 25, 2009, 01:05:10 PM »

^ hehehe, that's a nice little word, Emmi :D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #312 on: September 25, 2009, 08:56:48 PM »

Hehe Thank you! I thought so  :D

Melack

• A Beginning
  • I'm a Loser
« Reply #313 on: September 25, 2009, 08:59:30 PM »

I'm waiting for a huge Beatles dream these days. As I'm more nuts about this band than ever before ;)

I'll report back when it happens!

fan numero uno

• A Thousand Pages
  • they love me, they love me a lot. they love me....
« Reply #314 on: September 27, 2009, 10:57:19 PM »

here's a fun dream I had last night............

it started off with John having a concert at some sort of indoor amusment park. Me and few of my friends were there, and I think somehow we got to meet John. Then the next day he was having another concert, and me and one of my friends went up on stage for some reason. we pointed out to John that Ringo was in the audience, so he came up on stage too! so we all rocked out for a few minutes and then all of us went on the biggest water slide I have ever seen/dreamt of! water slides + two Beatles = AMAZING DREAM.
Love the Beatles, and all shall be right.                avatar created by freakchic

Wonderland

• Getting Better
  • I'm as crazy as you want me to be
« Reply #315 on: October 01, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »

here's a fun dream I had last night............

it started off with John having a concert at some sort of indoor amusment park. Me and few of my friends were there, and I think somehow we got to meet John. Then the next day he was having another concert, and me and one of my friends went up on stage for some reason. we pointed out to John that Ringo was in the audience, so he came up on stage too! so we all rocked out for a few minutes and then all of us went on the biggest water slide I have ever seen/dreamt of! water slides + two Beatles = AMAZING DREAM.

That sounds a very happy dream. :P

Pilzkopf

• A Beginning
« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2009, 09:47:06 PM »

I've been a Beatles fan for 45 years, but never had a dream about them, or not that I remember. I never had a one about Kate Bush either, my other favourite. But last night I had a dream about both. The trouble is I can't remember what it was about. I woke up just after, and thought, "I must remember this". Then I went back to sleep again. In the morning I could remember nothing about it except the phrase "bits and pieces", which was a hit for the Dave Clark Five and has nothing to do with Bush/Beatles at all.

Sorry, that was a waste of time. ;sorry

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #317 on: October 09, 2009, 04:19:45 AM »

It's okay, Pilzkopf. At least you KNOW you had a cool dream about your two fave musicians...

I really can't remember if I've ever had a super awesome Paul dream and I've been a fan for 16 years. And I really can't describe what a "super awesome Paul dream" would be cuz I'd get in trouble, but ya know what I mean. :(

emmi_luvs_beatles

• A Thousand Pages
  • I'm an Expert.
« Reply #318 on: October 11, 2009, 06:48:51 PM »

I had a dream Paul went purse shopping with me  ;D Then on the way home we stopped and ate salads at this really nice Vegan restraunt in Minneapolis!  ;D

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #319 on: October 11, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »

^Well that sounds fun!

In my dream, Paul kept kicking my leg when I wanted to sleep. Wow, sleeping in my own dream? I ended up waking up in real life.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23

Page created in 0.533 seconds with 90 queries.