Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Paul's illegitimate daughter?!?!?!  (Read 8020 times)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
Paul's illegitimate daughter?!?!?!
« on: December 29, 2009, 05:54:18 AM »

I picked up a bunch of old People magazines from the early 80s recently, and imagine my surprise when I came across a story about Paul being accused of fathering a German daughter! WTF? Why have I not read about this anywhere else? Is it because Paul is so good about covering it up, or is it just bunk? I couldn't find much about it on the internet, but here is some of the information I came across:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552030/McCartney-fraud-charge-over-love-child.html

The case is the latest twist in a paternity battle over Bettina Krischbin, who is now 46, that has rumbled on for decades.
Miss Krischbin, who has two children of her own, lives in Berlin but says she was conceived in Hamburg in the early 1960s, before the Beatles rose to world fame.
She claims that Sir Paul sent a double to carry out a paternity test 20 years ago, which appeared to prove that he was not her father.
"The signature on the documents he signed at the time was false," she said. "We found the signature is from a right-handed person and he is not.
"I want a new paternity test," she added. "It is my right."
But he [Paul] has always denied being the girl's father. After the 1983 paternity test, he said: "It seems the girl's blood contains something that is not in mine or the mother's, so it must have come from the real father."

http://www.indabamusic.com/indablog/3587-5-things-you-didn-t-know-about-the-beatles

1. Paul McCartney apparently had an illegitimate child.  In their younger years The Beatles played and toured around England to throngs of adoring fans.  Like any group of 20-something boys they made quick work of their female fans and none more so than Paul.  After they became famous a woman came forward claiming to have mothered a child with McCartney.  The issue was settled with a cash payment to keep the woman quiet.  Paternity tests later proved McCartney to not be the father but there is still speculation that he may have fathered a number of other children over the years.

I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

breedofrandy

• A Thousand Pages
  • Ringo Love <3
    • Me Tumblr Blog
Re: Paul's illegitimate daughter?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 07:59:07 AM »

^this is really interesting to find out. I never heard of it before, but it doesn't surprise me that someone would try to pull the "your my father" card. It's been done to so many celebrities. But you never know. The second article is interesting in saying their are several cases that he might have fathered more children. Interesting stuff here Mairi!

"Ringo will always be my friend"--George Harrison (Rolling Stone Magazine 1987)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 08:34:32 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Paul or the other Beatles had "secret"/illegitimate children. I've heard of Bettina, though. I can't tell if she's the real deal or if she's just a fame wh*re.

Bobber

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 09:12:02 AM »

It's been discussed somewhere on here before, including a picture of Bettina. Couldn't find it. Yet.

Bobber

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 09:15:51 AM »

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 05:35:05 PM »

Thanks Bobber.

The idea of the Beatles having illegitimate children is really awful to me because I feel so bad for the kids. I mean, imagine you grew up knowing your father was an internationally beloved superstar, but he didn't want anything to do with you. That must really hurt.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Page created in 0.369 seconds with 49 queries.