Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Aerosmith  (Read 6496 times)

KelMar

Re: Aerosmith
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2011, 06:11:30 PM »

He looks like he got into a fight!
And lost.

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
  • The Rock n' Roll Warrior
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2011, 06:12:38 PM »

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2011, 06:13:54 PM »

AEROSMITH is a pretty good show to see just as long as Tyler and Perry are getting along. I LOVE THE WHO! In my opinion, THE WHO are not THE WHO without the late great John Entwistle and the late great Keith Moon. What do you think Hombre_de_ningun_lugar? Take care my friend.

Of course it's not the same without one of the greatest drummers ever and one of the greatest bassists ever. In fact, the band was never the same since the death of Keith in 1978. But I would have liked to see Pete and Roger on the stage, playing the Who classics. The Who is my second favourite band, only behind the Beatles.
"Love is old, love is new; love is all, love is you."

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 06:28:18 PM »

Of course it's not the same without one of the greatest drummers ever and one of the greatest bassists ever. In fact, the band was never the same since the death of Keith in 1978. But I would have liked to see Pete and Roger on the stage, playing the Who classics. The Who is my second favourite band, only behind the Beatles.

Right on Hombre_de_ningun_lugar! In my opinion, I've always believed that Ray Davies and the late great Keith Moon were the Benny Hill's of Rock n' Roll seeing how funny they were (Not to mention how crazy they were.)  ha2ha I have ALWAYS LOVED THE WHO!   

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2011, 01:31:38 AM »

I know we had this conversation before, but I never really asked you : Why do you hate them so much?

Oh, its just one of those things. I just dont like their sound. They have a sound like Boston has a sound or CCR. Its not one I favor. I hate Tylers voice too. Its like a shriek when I hear it. Also, nothing they have done has really floored me. Kramers a good drummer, but he's never done anything to make me sit down and say Wow. Although they are good, they just seem kind of like a cookie cutout rock band to me.

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2011, 04:29:46 PM »

Here's another from the boys! Enjoy!

Aerosmith - Come Together (Sgt. Pepper)

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2011, 06:09:06 PM »

Right on Hombre_de_ningun_lugar! In my opinion, I've always believed that Ray Davies and the late great Keith Moon were the Benny Hill's of Rock n' Roll seeing how funny they were (Not to mention how crazy they were.)  ha2ha I have ALWAYS LOVED THE WHO!

Yes, they are the clowns of good time Rock 'N' Roll. On the other side we also have John Entwistle and his black humor.
"Love is old, love is new; love is all, love is you."

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2011, 07:16:35 PM »

Yes, they are the clowns of good time Rock 'N' Roll. On the other side we also have John Entwistle and his black humor.

In reality, all of the members of THE WHO were funny!

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »

Here's another from the boys! Enjoy!

Last Child

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 10:17:52 PM »

Here's AEROSMITH doing the "Rattlesnake Snake!"

Aerosmith - Rattlesnake Shake (Live)

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 04:17:53 AM »

Here's one from AEROSMITH!

Aerosmith - Love In An Elevator

Ovi

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star.
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »

Seems like The Beach Boys won't be the only band to be realeasing a new album in 2012.  :)

http://www.aeroforceone.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/NAA/cdid/1468407/pid/302766

"Two months doing that and we’re almost there," Tyler said backstage at the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas this past weekend. "We’re gonna spend another month in L.A." Is there a release date in mind? "March, hopefully."

I'm more than thrilled by this news! I don't expect the album to be very good, but just the fact that they can make music together like they used to after so many years means a lot to me. After all, it's all that really matters : them to get along and play as a band again. :)
http://tangledupinmusic.wordpress.com - yet another music blog

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2011, 07:05:48 PM »

Seems like The Beach Boys won't be the only band to be realeasing a new album in 2012.  :)

http://www.aeroforceone.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/NAA/cdid/1468407/pid/302766

"Two months doing that and we’re almost there," Tyler said backstage at the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas this past weekend. "We’re gonna spend another month in L.A." Is there a release date in mind? "March, hopefully."

I'm more than thrilled by this news! I don't expect the album to be very good, but just the fact that they can make music together like they used to after so many years means a lot to me. After all, it's all that really matters : them to get along and play as a band again. :)

Hi 5th Beatle! How are you? I heard about the AEROSMITH Reunion, I have been an AEROSMITH fan since 1973. For the AEROSMITH Reunion to succeed, Tyler needs to stay away from numerous painkillers and backflips. Doing this, AEROSMITH should finish the tour. The most important factor in the AEROSMITH story is how well Steven Tyler and Joe Perry are getting along. If Tyler and Perry are getting along well, the tour should be a success. If Tyler and Perry are not getting along at any time before and during the tour, there will be problems. AEROSMITH fans will just have to tune in and wait and see what happens and unfolds. Take care.   

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2011, 04:07:56 AM »

Here's one from AEROSMITH!

Aerosmith Christmas

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2011, 11:56:01 PM »

How's it going BEATLES and AEROSMITH fans? It looks like 2012 is going to be a great year for band Reunions. With bands such as VAN HALEN, BLACK SABBATH, THE STONES (Good possibility) and AEROSMITH going on tour, 2012 promises to be a great year for Rock n' Roll. Here's one from AEROSMITH!

Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing

Ovi

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star.
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 08:52:43 PM »

Hi 5th Beatle! How are you? I heard about the AEROSMITH Reunion, I have been an AEROSMITH fan since 1973. For the AEROSMITH Reunion to succeed, Tyler needs to stay away from numerous painkillers and backflips. Doing this, AEROSMITH should finish the tour. The most important factor in the AEROSMITH story is how well Steven Tyler and Joe Perry are getting along. If Tyler and Perry are getting along well, the tour should be a success. If Tyler and Perry are not getting along at any time before and during the tour, there will be problems. AEROSMITH fans will just have to tune in and wait and see what happens and unfolds. Take care.   

I agree and Joe needs to stop being an ass and care more about the band. Though I'm really thrilled about the album. Their 2004-full of cover songs 'Hokin' On Bobo' was pretty good.

Hope you're still around, BeatlesForever. We're running out of Aerosmith fans! ha2ha

Here's a long-forgotten Aerosmith gem off of their 1997 'Nine Lives' album. One of the few post 70's songs from the band that stands up to their golden years.

Aerosmith - Crash
http://tangledupinmusic.wordpress.com - yet another music blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.513 seconds with 78 queries.