Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Do you think Hollywood is losing its influence?  (Read 6014 times)

Re: Do you think Hollywood is losing its influence?
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2004, 05:04:56 PM »

Quit spamming repeat messages.  We get it the first 8 times.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Wayne L.

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2004, 09:35:49 PM »

I KNOW I'm right most of the time in my opinions including this one about Hollywood which is why YOU are a nut case my friend. 

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2004, 02:44:14 AM »

Well, glad to see someone so secure in their little thoughts.

Wayne L.

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2004, 05:43:35 PM »

I think Fahrenheit 9/11 will be possibly one of the biggest documentaries of all time by the liberal left buffoon Michael Moore next to the classic Woodstock concert documuentary since that's the way it's being hyped up at the moment but Hollywood is way too hung up on Bush criticizing him for this, that & the other because he's a Republican more than anything else which is way too extreme for Democratic political activists & even Hollywood instead of just being for Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry which will more than likely backfire big time because too much is too much against one man who is president of the US!

Rowdy

• Getting Better
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2004, 01:11:13 AM »

Fahrenheit 9/11 is just exposing to the public some problems of the Bush Administration....the right wing is just plain awful when it comes to watching itself. I look at what actually happens. Take the Waco incident/documentary, The Clinton administration definitely didn't handle things the right way. The right has to learn to take a good look at itself and its leaders before telling everyone else that they're liars.

"Only people know just how to talk to people. Only people know just how to change the world."

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2004, 03:56:16 AM »

Moore is as bad as Rush.  Anyone who is so bent on their dogma that they can never see the grey areas are just demagogues.

Still...I think I'll check it out anyway, just because I like seeing Bush exposed.

Beatle Ed

• Getting Better
  • //0-0\\//- -\\
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2004, 03:09:37 PM »

It has its moments. I LOVED Big Fish. It was a simple sweet movie. Otherwise I think Hollywood has gone to the dogs.

Rowdy

• Getting Better
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2004, 03:16:53 PM »

[quote by=Beatle_Ed link=Blah.pl?b=conversations,m=1085750314,s=26 date=1087484977] I LOVED Big Fish. It was a simple sweet movie. Otherwise I think Hollywood has gone to the dogs.[/quote]

Me too! That might be my favorite film of all time.....I was smiling the entire time as I watched it in the cinema (and through the credits to hear Pearl Jam on the big screen

;))

"Only people know just how to talk to people. Only people know just how to change the world."
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.234 seconds with 52 queries.