Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Paul's last great hit single.  (Read 7648 times)

Wayne L.

Re: Paul's last great hit single.
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2006, 12:41:58 PM »

RICKEBACKER325 is so uptight about life & other things, he makes a big deal about comments I make sadly, instead of talking about the Beatles for some reason.  I know some of you seem to be butt boys for Paul, which is laughable, because you can't give any constructive criticism on his music.  I think MBF is a good song, but it's not a great one & Coming Up is his last great hit single.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2006, 01:02:08 PM »

...um...i dont know what to say about that one...did he even make sense?
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

RICKENBACKER325

• "Life is what happens while you busy making other plans"
  • A Thousand Pages
  • Its always been about the music !
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2006, 04:36:02 PM »

Quote from: 395
RICKEBACKER325 is so uptight about life & other things, he makes a big deal about comments I make sadly, instead of talking about the Beatles for some reason.  I know some of you seem to be butt boys for Paul, which is laughable, because you can't give any constructive criticism on his music.  I think MBF is a good song, but it's not a great one & Coming Up is his last great hit single.

(disclaimer: This post was brought to you by Wayne, the definitive authority on "butt boys" and does not represent any members of DM's not living in their mom's basement)

Take that thing out of your mouth Wayne, it's disgusting and we can't understand you!

Wayne L.

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2006, 10:23:27 PM »

I know you're living in your mom's basement & your dad hates your guts because you're such a pansy RICKENBACKER325.  Whatever the reason you don't want to talk about the Beatles, but you want everybody to kiss your whining ass & I'm not planning on doing it girlie.  

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2006, 10:41:28 PM »

wayne, we've all experienced the touch of a woman here (no offense intended to any woman reading this) with one notable exception.
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Wayne L.

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2006, 10:48:56 PM »

You.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2006, 11:11:40 PM »

You.

Come on Wayne,,,thats a George song. I thought we were talking about Paul here.

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2006, 11:20:20 PM »

I know you're living in your mom's basement & your dad hates your guts because you're such a pansy RICKENBACKER325.  Whatever the reason you don't want to talk about the Beatles, but you want everybody to kiss your whining ass & I'm not planning on doing it girlie.  

LOL..........Ok, Wayne here's one on your level. I'm rubber and you're glue, what you say bounce's off me and sticks to you. I will give you credit though, you did spell rickenbacker right this time.
Girlie?????? I think not. I am three kids up on you f**boy.
Had you bothered to read, I did post on about what I thought was Paul's last hit. It was "Put It There". The one song mentioning a father and his son. Something you could not understand. And no it does not count that you watch little boys on the playground! . Now get back in the basement, fruitcake!

Wayne L.

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2006, 11:45:09 PM »

I thought we were talking about Paul's last great hit single, which I think is CU personally speaking, but some butt boys get uptight over everything for some reason.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2006, 01:25:22 AM »

when it comes to uptight, wayne, you manage to turn coal into diamonds and then some. but whats great about you, is that you are so uptight that the process with you takes seconds. you can save the world economy if you just sit your ass at the mine.

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2006, 03:44:16 AM »

I thought we were talking about Paul's last great hit single, which I think is CU personally speaking, but some butt boys get uptight over everything for some reason.

Again with the butt boy thing Wayne? I guess I expected more from conservitive braintrust such as yourself Wayne. I think there's something subconscious there Wayne, or maybe this is your way of comming out. I already told you, take that thing out of your mouth, we don't understand what your saying, it's disgusting, and you don't know where that man has been. If your going to try to insult, at least make it worth while. Up to now your just wearing out your keyboard, Einstein.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2006, 08:13:20 AM »

I seriously wonder how many more pointless insults our moderators are going to tolerate before they'll finally ban our dear Mr. L....

I mean... Wayne is just as aggressive in his posts as Juniorsfarm and just as insane as Dirk... So...?

Wayne L.

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2006, 11:52:10 AM »

Most of the people on this forum are like Heather Mills divorce team bashing Paul every chance they get & for what reason.  I think they're insecure for one or just mentally unstable, they can't be true Beatles fans, because they don't want to talk about the Beatles.  The ones that cut me down in their own warped way are like McCartney's second wife trying to destroy him in the papers even though they don't know me at all.  

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2006, 01:05:16 PM »

The ones that cut me down in their own warped way are like McCartney's second wife trying to destroy him in the papers even though they don't know me at all.  

I know you're a very hateful, bitter man that constantly insults everyone. That's all the information we'll need to know you're not a very likeable character.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2006, 01:58:53 PM »

Most of the people on this forum are like Heather Mills divorce team bashing Paul every chance they get & for what reason.  I think they're insecure for one or just mentally unstable, they can't be true Beatles fans, because they don't want to talk about the Beatles.  The ones that cut me down in their own warped way are like McCartney's second wife trying to destroy him in the papers even though they don't know me at all.  

wayne, look around. no one, NO ONE on this forum bashes paul for anything. some of us may just not like his solo work because its just not our cup o' tea. but to say we're not beatles fans and bash paul and working for heather's divorce team is an insult to everyone on this forum. you should be ashamed. insulting us is one thing, but by claiming that we are not beatles fans and hate one of the best songwriting teams in f***ing history, than you know what wayne. leave. do us all a f***ing favor and leave. find some beatles forum where everyone doesnt hate the beatles, paul, george, music, life as we f***ing know it, than go wayne. find that magical place. cause your nothing more than a pain in the ass now.

Wayne L.

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2006, 08:54:10 PM »

I'm not bashing Paul either, just giving some contructive criticism, but you sure like to kiss his ass.  Most of you bash me constantly, because you're not Beatles fans & you don't have a life & you know that already somedude210.  Since you seem to know everything about me, which Wayne are you talking about anyway, I assume you know my last name & where I'm from.  I know you don't want talk about Paul's last great hit single because you have never heard it or the album or any of his other albums.

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2006, 10:02:24 PM »

I'm not bashing Paul either, just giving some contructive criticism, but you sure like to kiss his ass.  Most of you bash me constantly, because you're not Beatles fans & you don't have a life & you know that already somedude210.  Since you seem to know everything about me, which Wayne are you talking about anyway, I assume you know my last name & where I'm from.  I know you don't want talk about Paul's last great hit single because you have never heard it or the album or any of his other albums.

Yes we do. Your name is Wayne Herpes (we know because we can't get rid of you), You live in your moms basement, and tend to have socialpathic tendancies with underlying homosexual and psychotic symptoms as well.  

Wayne L.

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2006, 10:46:48 PM »

You admit you're a sociopathic liar & a homosexual as well, like I knew all along you were.  Wrong Wayne girlie.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2006, 11:44:50 PM »

so since you hate us so much, are you going to leave? maybe spread your love to another beatles forum, or van halen forum, or a conservative forum?

please leave, we dont like you any more. you wore out your welcome, kinda sorry i said i wanted you back...

RICKENBACKER325

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2006, 02:33:02 AM »

You admit you're a sociopathic liar & a homosexual as well, like I knew all along you were.  Wrong Wayne girlie.

Come on schwanz gobbler you can do better than that. Wait, I know, Wayne let's have a spelling contest..............................LOL.
 Why don't you post a photo of your girlfriend/wife (your mom don't count)and your children (and not the pictures you take at the playground)
 Seriously Wayne, when are going to keep your word and leave. See, you can't even do that right.........................oh by the way, I am sorry I got your last name wrong I really thought it was herpes, I did not know it your name was Wayne girlie.........lol
You are making this too easy.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.7 seconds with 78 queries.