Other forums > Selling, Buying, Exchanging

The Beatles Christmas Album

<< < (2/3) > >>

slick rick:
really ratzo?????the look 4 yourself..and don't look a gift boober in the mouth....

andersonCouncill:

--- Quote from: slick_rick ---really ratzo?????the look 4 yourself..and don't look a gift boober in the mouth....
--- End quote ---

Strangely, I'm not cynical enough tonight for those to appear anywhere near funny... And I'm listening to Jack The Stripper!

ARC65:
Might be able to get you a NM/NM Beatles Christmas Album but would only trade for an original 1967 "Piper At The Gates Of Dawn LP from any country EXCEPT USA, Germany or UK (unless MONO 1st issue). Can be in VG+ condition or better. Let me know what you have to trade. Also I can use 7" singles: Arnold Lane, See Emily Play or Apples & Oranges from any country EXCEPT England.  Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

andersonCouncill:

--- Quote from: ARC65 ---Might be able to get you a NM/NM Beatles Christmas Album but would only trade for an original 1967 "Piper At The Gates Of Dawn LP from any country EXCEPT USA, Germany or UK (unless MONO 1st issue). Can be in VG+ condition or better. Let me know what you have to trade. Also I can use 7" singles: Arnold Lane, See Emily Play or Apples & Oranges from any country EXCEPT England.
--- End quote ---

ARC65:
If you don't have the PF vinyl I need then I cannot help you. Sorry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version