Other forums > Different Conversations

Just Silly!

<< < (76/116) > >>

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Dmitry on November 27, 2013, 05:21:15 AM ---I wonder what the hell is going on in Sweden...

Awful!  :-\ What do you think?

--- End quote ---

Apparently it's a children's television show. This is a translation from the website for the network they are on:
Biss and Kajas doing a television show that is about what you can do with your body. Along with Rumporkestern (the house band) they to try to get answers to questions like: Can you dance with your nose? Who is the best football player? And what can you really do with your back?"

I have no idea what question they were trying to answer in that clip you found! And I thought Teletubbies were weird!

http://youtu.be/3ichQOqbewA

Normandie:
That is a very bizarre clip, Dmitry!

Omigosh, I loathed Teletubbies. Both my daughters adored them. I found the show not only annoying but also kind of creepy.

I preferred Noddy:

Noddy Meets Some Silly Hens - Series 2 Episode 7

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 27, 2013, 06:30:36 PM ---I have no idea what question they were trying to answer in that clip you found!

--- End quote ---

Maybe something about jet propulsion in humans.

Dcazz:

--- Quote from: In My Life on November 27, 2013, 06:30:36 PM ---Apparently it's a children's television show. This is a translation from the website for the network they are on:
Biss and Kajas doing a television show that is about what you can do with your body. Along with Rumporkestern (the house band) they to try to get answers to questions like: Can you dance with your nose? Who is the best football player? And what can you really do with your back?"

I have no idea what question they were trying to answer in that clip you found! And I thought Teletubbies were weird!

http://youtu.be/3ichQOqbewA

--- End quote ---
I found them surprisingly interesting! The voice overs must have been done after a party. How did they keep a straight face? What a job! Kids did love them for sure! I still do the Oh-Oh to my dog when she gets into mischief!

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Dcazz on November 28, 2013, 01:03:49 PM ---I still do the Oh-Oh to my dog when she gets into mischief!

--- End quote ---

Does she give you a head tilt for that? I find it hard to believe that a sweet-looking little girl like her ever gets into mischief!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version