Beatles forums > The Beatles

Anything Beatles

<< < (2/5) > >>

The End:
A VERY warm welcome to you!

Patton:
[quote by=BeatleMania2004 link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1078566085,s=0 date=1078566085]Hello everyone. If anyone is here?
I'm looking for someone to talk to about the Beatles, so far no luck, so here I am.
I'm a 16 year old girl from Australia and I'm obsessed with 60's music. I don't mind what topic in particular people want to talk about the Beatles, i love learning anything new about them at all! ;D[/quote]

I see I'm not the only young one on this forum. I'm 15. a major BEATLES and Classic rock fan. how did you become a fan. My dad intorduced them to me and now I'm a bigger fan then he is. I live in the great US but i've always wanted to live in Europe. This forum is a great place to talk about anything that deals with the BEATLES. I'm working on a web site that's going to be all about the BEATLES. I'll set up a link here when I finish.

BeatleMania2004:
Oh! Hello everyone! Thank you for replying! :)
In reply to Patton:
Nice to meet a fellow young fan. I have grown up listening to my parent's music but only really got into it all a couple of years ago. It has changed my life for the better and got me through some really tough times. I look forward to seeing your web site. Hope to talk to all of you sometime again soon.

Patton:
[quote by=BeatleMania2004 link=Blah.pl?b=cc,m=1078566085,s=7 date=1078828717]Oh! Hello everyone! Thank you for replying! :)
In reply to Patton:
Nice to meet a fellow young fan. I have grown up listening to my parent's music but only really got into it all a couple of years ago. It has changed my life for the better and got me through some really tough times. I look forward to seeing your web site. Hope to talk to all of you sometime again soon.[/quote]

The BEATLES have also helped me alot to! if ever I'm stressed or feeling bad I turn on my sterio (witch always has my MP3 with all the BEATLES albums on it) and I feel beter. They have music for all types of feelings and moods! 8)

BeatleMania2004:
Yeah,  I have decided to have "Here comes the Sun" at my wedding someday in the distant future :P Hehe. It's a favourite at the moment for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version