Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The 'Dirk is Dead' Rumour!  (Read 3877 times)

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
Re: The 'Dirk is Dead' Rumour!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2005, 10:59:22 PM »

Sorry Charlie, you just don't know how to handle people. Your history here and in RMB shows that (as I've said before).

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2005, 10:59:41 PM »

Quote from: Ydoll_Gwyn
Wrong. Wayne is hounded, juniorsfarm has received flak, I've been banned (NOT by DM) TWICE.

I've been in correspondence with several people here, and all of them think that there is a problem - and it's not just Dirk (I mean, he IS, but OBVIOUS).

I gotta tell you, there's some REAL nastiness here, and it's UNDERHANDED and COWARDLY. I expect to be banned again by whoever is doing it: so if you don't hear from me suddenly, you know why.

Wayne has a big mouth and no brains, and has been treated nicely with no results.  SO he gets what he deserves.  You deserve to be banned because you are only here to make trouble, and doing a bang up job of it.  Old Princess Junior received flak for being a whiny baby nark who won't listen to reason.

See?  This place is basically nice people who all got along fine for a long time without the likes of you.  Now junior actually posts Beatle content, good Beatle content, and other than his mindless hatred for me would be a good poster to keep around.  You are simply scum, same as you were last time you were here, liar.

Do Wayne and junior REALLY need big bag Ydoll Maria to stand up for them?  They should get a hero worthy then, you're not it.

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2005, 11:03:28 PM »

I like it when you lose your cool. You rant, and get really silly. The abuse is just drivel of course, which is why I don't take it seriously.

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2005, 11:03:53 PM »

I've been in correspondence with several people here, and all of them think that there is a problem - and it's not just Dirk (I mean, he IS, but OBVIOUS).

Ahhhh, the olde 'I have secret support' gambit.  You really ARE pathetic.

I gotta tell you, there's some REAL nastiness here, and it's UNDERHANDED and COWARDLY. I expect to be banned again by whoever is doing it: so if you don't hear from me suddenly, you know why.

Not underhanded at all.  It's all out in the open.  People like you stir up the sh*t and people like me slap you for it.  Hardly behind the back.

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2005, 11:05:05 PM »

However, he's STILL around if you're deleting his posts. HE knows that you're deleting them; that's the attention he wants - especially since you can't delete them instantly, so people do read them.

No, he is barely squeaking thru anymore.  1 post in a couple of days compared to dozens of abusive posts every day is a huge difference.  Obviously he IS being kept out.  SO much for YOUR fun.

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2005, 11:06:29 PM »

Sorry Charlie, you just don't know how to handle people. Your history here and in RMB shows that (as I've said before).

I know how to handle people AND trolls, troll.

RMB?  You don't know what you're talking about.  I abandoned the Mr Charlie handle some time ago due to being forged.

You're a liar, full of sh*t, and you wanna tell me about handling people?  Why don't you and wayne go somewhere else and 'handle' each other?

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2005, 11:07:34 PM »

I like it when you lose your cool. You rant, and get really silly. The abuse is just drivel of course, which is why I don't take it seriously.

Yeah, you're just Miss Cool.

Just letting you know what's what.  Take it as abuse or any way you want.  Just get used to it, troll.

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2005, 11:08:21 PM »

Quote from: Mr_Charlie

Not underhanded at all.

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2005, 11:13:03 PM »

I AM more important than you, easily.  Savior?  No, that was a bad bluff on my part and it failed.  I apologized to the people who mean anything in here.  Interesting how you never accepted it apparently.

You are wrong.  I never said I thought you WERE talking about me.  Please show the exact words where I did, troll.  I simply referred to myself as well as anyone else who disagrees with your high-minded back-stabbing ways.

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2005, 11:13:49 PM »

I know how to handle people AND trolls, troll.

RMB?

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2005, 11:17:08 PM »

Savior?

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2005, 11:20:17 PM »

Another substantive post from you.

I am able to admit to being wrong. You cannot admit that you are always wrong.  Ah well.

You fancy yourself an awful lot.  SO far no evidence has ever turned up to explain why.  Bad taste?

;D

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2005, 11:22:06 PM »

No, you DON'T know how to handle people. You just rant and abuse. You have no finesse and subtlety.

RMB - yeah one or maybe two imitators really got you: it was fun. Though it occurred to me you might have been imitating yourself just to get attention. Troll indeed! LOL.

And your last paragraph is more spluttering at the mouth - see that saliva spray!

heh...you continue to show everyone how much of a bare troll you really are.  "It was fun".  Ah yes, just keep talking.

You'd like to give the impression that you even know anything about rmb, but of course you don't.

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2005, 11:36:36 PM »

Another substantive post from you.

You fancy yourself an awful lot.

Now let's see about  who "fancies" themselves. One measure (not the only one, but at least this one is objective) is to look at post rate. My average a day at the moment is below 4 posts/day. You are batting at OVER 18 posts per day. One conclusion is that you fancy your own opinion, and love to give it - over 18 times a day JUST here.

Another interpretation is that you have no social life, hence a great deal of time on your hands.

I love besting you in these jousts, but it is getting very easy. Come on, lift your game, mate.

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2005, 11:50:32 PM »

Now let's see about

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2005, 11:57:06 PM »

Well, you see it IS A measure, and AN interpretation. What you MEAN is they are not true (in your opinion).

You are not sharp enough with words and their meanings to argue like this with me. You just stick to your mere abuse - you're good at that. ::)

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2005, 12:24:37 AM »

Uh huh, sure, whatever.  Claiming something is so doesn't MAKE it so, no matter how much you wish and pray to your lucky charms bracelet.

Your problem is you see this as a game.  it is no such thing.  Being abusive, stalking people, being a troll and insulting is not a game.  No one finds it amusing except, apparently, you.

That is what makes you the undesirable around here.  By your own words.

Don't you ever get tired of being hoisted upon your own petard?  You're Wayne with an education.  Big deal.

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2005, 01:41:17 AM »

Wrong. Wayne is hounded, juniorsfarm has received flak, I've been banned (NOT by DM) TWICE.

Alright Wayne is hounded by moderators??  Nobody deletes his posts or bans him.  People do get in arguments with him, but what does that have to do with moderation?

If you are indeed being banned, then that is a major problem.  However I cant think of a single moderator who feels that sadistic against you to ban you.

And as for you and CHarlie, what the hell are you fighting about?  Charlie what is your basis for the insults on this person?  It seems like mean-spiritedness with no purpose to me.

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2005, 01:42:35 AM »

Quote from: Herecomesyoursun

Alright Wayne is hounded by moderators??

Herecomesyoursun

• A Thousand Pages
  • Shake your tired eyes the world is waiting for you
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2005, 01:47:10 AM »

Yeah you got in an argument over a Raaaaahhhr noise, so what?  He's instigated, you've instigated.  Instead of dismissing my post why dont you try and respond civilly.  I'm not trying to fight with you here Charlie, I just am dismayed by all this.

[face=Arial]            Give me love, give me peace on Earth...[/face]
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.256 seconds with 74 queries.