Beatles forums > Books, Magazines, Articles

Phillip Norman To Publish A Book On George

(1/9) > >>

Euan Buchan:
Just heard that Phillip Norman who has previously published books on John & Paul is to release a book about George. This book will be called George Harrison The Reluctant Beatle and will be released on October 24th I’ve already pre ordered it.

Moogmodule:
I’d heard this and was intrigued. I heard Norman on a podcast when he released the McCartney book. He was adamant George wasn’t interesting enough to do a book on.

Given he changed his tune on Paul compared to his very pro-John bias in Shout, it will be fascinating to hear his rationale for suddenly finding George worthy of his time (I suspect a publishing advance was a great attraction)

Euan Buchan:
I imagine he will eventually do Ringo

nimrod:

--- Quote from: Euan Buchan on February 21, 2023, 07:33:40 AM ---Just heard that Phillip Norman who has previously published books on John & Paul is to release a book about George. This book will be called George Harrison The Reluctant Beatle and will be released on October 24th I’ve already pre ordered it.

--- End quote ---

Just a few short weeks before Christmas  roll:)

I won't be reading it. I was gonna say what Moog said very well. Don't really trust that guy.

Normandie:

--- Quote from: nimrod on February 21, 2023, 09:27:14 PM ---I won't be reading it. I was gonna say what Moog said very well. Don't really trust that guy.

--- End quote ---

Same here.   https://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=17970.msg351728#msg351728 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version