Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: **FORUM RULES** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING  (Read 173120 times)

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
**FORUM RULES** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
« on: August 06, 2006, 05:07:10 PM »

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING

RULE 1
NO PERSONAL INSULTS or ATTACKS - DM provides this site for our users to gather and discuss The Beatles in general. You are COMPLETELY free to disagree and ARGUE with others, but personal abuse or attacks WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, and if you indulge in this activity your comments will be deleted. If you are insulted on a board or via a Personal Message, please report this to Dmitry, Bobber, or one of the board moderators - please DO NOT post an equally abusive retort.

RULE 2
PLEASE DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC - Please try to keep on topic and avoid turning a thread into something resembling your own personal chat room. Although this is a Beatle discussion forum, there are many other boards here where you can while away the hours with idle chit-chat! Alternatively you can send a Personal Message or use the Member's Mailbox forum. :)

RULE 3
NO COMMERCIAL LINKS - Links to commercial sites will be deleted, either in posts or in signature. Persistent posters of these messages will be banned.

AND THAT'S IT - JUST THREE RULES!!!!

ADDITIONAL NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS

For me, one of the best things about this forum is that the moderators don't interfere. If a couple of members have a problem I've always thought it's best to leave them to sort it out between themselves.

Unless posts descend into total abuse, which might cause offense, moderators and admin won't usually interfere.

And it certainly makes for livelier discussions!

I think we are all mature enough to walk away and not get drawn into petty name-calling and mud slinging; and if someone says something idiotic to you, don't reply to it - the topic will soon dry up and the thread will die, it's as easy as that!

I know that there will be occasions where some members REALLY can't get along, and in this instance I would urge them to use the "ignore" feature in the Member Center.

However, if someone is deliberatly baiting or abusing you either on the board or via Personal Messages, can you please forward these on to either Dmitry, Bobber or An Apple Beatle and we will decide what action should be taken.

Remember - it's supposed to be fun!! (flower)

If anyone would like to discuss this in private, please feel free to PM or email Bobber :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:46:43 AM by Bobber »
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
Re: **FORUM RULES** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 10:16:37 PM »

Administrators will delete any message of those members who will publicly insult or attack another one. If we have to do this too often we'll just delete the member without any investigations, without any personal favors. It's a right thing to do by an administrator, not to teach or reconcile anybody. Please remember.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:37:11 PM by Dmitry »

Page created in 0.215 seconds with 34 queries.