Beatles forums > The Beatles

Song Title?

(1/4) > >>

:
Hey all, new to the forum. Big Beatles fan. This question will sound extremely weird. Last summer, there was some dating show/movie on FOX Family (or ABC Family I guess now) channel. In the commercial for the movie, they used a Beatle song in the background. I'm really bad at identifying lyrics, so I can't give you a few words to help you identify the song. I guess I really really need someone who knows the show I'm talking about and recognizes the song used in the commercial. I'm sure I won't get any help since I'm really trying to find a needle in a haystack... but this is the best place to turn I guess.

Beatle Ed:
I'm not really sure. What Show was it? Was it like.. Temptation Island or something? Do you remember any little details about it? Anything would help.

:
No... it was some sort of movie about dating. It's so weird... I can remember what the ad looked like, I can remember the music, just can't think of the darn name.  >:(

:
On second thought, after poking around ABC Family's site, I'm pretty sure the ad was for the movie "See Jane Date."

Patton:
Do you remember any parts of the song?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version