Beatles forums > Books, Magazines, Articles

The New Mark Lewisohn Books

(1/46) > >>

pisces:
hi i'm new here. this is the best beatles forum i've seen i'm so glad to have found it! lifelong obsessive fan since age of 6 (am 34 now!), nice to meet you all.

this is a thread for the brand new lewisohn triple volume book series, volume one of which is due on the shelves this coming christmas. he has been asking fans via websites to send him any bits of clippings, photos, info, memorabilia etc they may have if its not been seen before, and that seemed like a good start. 1963 is where the first book ends, as the 'mania' kicks in, then two more books will follow in the subsequent 8 years.

i'm looking forward to these books. i think they'll become the definitive account because *despite everything* there's not really ever been one.

what do you guys think?

An Apple Beatle:
Hey there welcome...Glad your on board, stick around. Like you , me 6 & 34 too. ;)

With recent technological info sharing on the net, there are probably loads of new contributions that may prove interesting...all depends on the costs i suppose.

harihead:
Hi, Pisces. Welcome!

Beatles:
definetely i'll buy them all, only Im getting frustrated cuz it's taking so long(I'll be about 24 when they all come out!!!)

Geoff:

--- Quote from: 937 ---definetely i'll buy them all, only Im getting frustrated cuz it's taking so long(I'll be about 24 when they all come out!!!)
--- End quote ---

24! I'm gonna be in my bloody fifties!  ;D

Best wishes to Mark, though; Chronicle and Recording Sessions are two of the very best.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version