Other forums > Different Conversations

Happy Birthday America!

<< < (9/28) > >>

Normandie:

I love WPIX; we used to get it in my hometown of Syracuse. 

Hello Goodbye:
WPIX has long been an innovative TV station, Kathy.  They did The Twilight Zone Marathon before SyFy took over several years ago.

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on July 07, 2013, 03:47:30 AM ---You're welcome, Kelley.  WPIX Channel 11 (New York City) airs The Honeymooners Marathon.

--- End quote ---

I used to watch The Honeymooners on that channel every night when I was in dental hygiene school! Everywhere I've lived I've had WPIX until Time Warner took it away about 10 years ago. They also took the FOX station that came from NYC. And the good PBS station. And moved most of my favorite channels to the upper tier so I can't watch them in the kitchen. So I guess no Honeymooners Marathon on New Years Eve for me.  :(

Hello Goodbye:

--- Quote from: In My Life on July 08, 2013, 03:16:34 AM ---And moved most of my favorite channels to the upper tier so I can't watch them in the kitchen.

--- End quote ---

So why don't you go upstairs to watch TV?     ;D

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on July 08, 2013, 03:26:36 AM ---So why don't you go upstairs to watch TV?     ;D

--- End quote ---

You're funny! Same deal up there though. Well, I could go to the third floor, there's a box up there but that's my son's Man Cave. I don't meet the criteria for that place!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version