Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Rotogravure, Ringo The 4th & Bad Boy  (Read 11769 times)

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
Re: Rotogravure, Ringo The 4th & Bad Boy
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2004, 12:52:25 AM »

[quote by=Joe_Karlosi link=Blah.pl?b=starr,m=1078604541,s=39 date=1089833206]I thought Yoko's songs were an improvement for her and very New-Wave.[/quote]

WOW! FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me on that point! Kiss Kiss Kiss was a brilliant track... I never played it in gront of my Mum and Dad though!!!! LOL! ;D
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Re: Rotogravure, Ringo The 4th & Bad Boy
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2004, 10:28:10 AM »

WOW! FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me on that point! Kiss Kiss Kiss was a brilliant track... I never played it in gront of my Mum and Dad though!!!!

I recall when I first heard a glimpse of DOUBLE FANTASY on the radio. I was eagerly awaiting the new Lennon album, and I turned the radio on and I hear what sounded like John's voice, singing "I know I hurt you then but hell, that was way back when, do you still have to carry that cross?" ("I'm Losing You", of course) --

I thought, "wow! John sounds great!" -- and then, the song changed and we segued into "I'm Moving On", from Yoko (and I have to tell you -- "I'm Moving On" is my favorite song on the album!) I said to myself, "WOW! YOKO HAS IMPROVED!")

So, I always felt that DOUBLE FANTASY wasn't John's best stuff, though it was good -- but Yoko was really improved!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 36 queries.