Other music forums > Musician's Corner

Messing about on my new Hofner Violin Bass

<< < (3/3)

nimrod:

--- Quote from: An Apple Beatle on January 13, 2016, 10:46:50 AM ---Yes, labella's all the way. I am lucky now to say I have the Hof, Ric (Blonde) and Fender. Each have their own magic but the Fender is the general duty beauty.

On getting a big 'Beatle' gig I have been toying on whether I need to upgrade the Hof Icon or not. A nice 70's one in the local shop which isn't quite the trim but hard for people to pick on stage. While I decide, I am chewing on whether or not to go for the big purchase or try some tape wounds instead of the flats on my cheaper Hof. Back in the day Macca just bought a cheap Hof and made the whole brand super famous.

--- End quote ---

Pics ?

An Apple Beatle:
I havn't used photobucket since I was last on here. Is there another way of loading them up here more efficiently? It's been a while. No worries if not, I'll work it out.

Bobber:

--- Quote from: An Apple Beatle on January 15, 2016, 09:43:40 AM ---I havn't used photobucket since I was last on here. Is there another way of loading them up here more efficiently? It's been a while. No worries if not, I'll work it out.

--- End quote ---

I'm putting the pics in the Public Folder of my dropbox. Post the provided link between the image brackets and there you are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version