Beatles forums > The Beatles

What was the last Beatles Item you bought?

(1/376) > >>

Euan Buchan:
I ordered this and it arrived yesterday but wasn't in so my Grandpa will have to collect it

a book called McCartney

DVD The Tommorow's Show with interviews of John, Paul & Ringo

Alarm clock

colleengirl95:
The last Beatls item i bought was a book called A Ticket To Ride with a free cd from Larry Kane, a beatles cap and a set of beatles cards :)

Joe:
I bought "John" by Cynthia Lennon for £5 in Borders. It was a hardback and was reduced as it had just gone out of print, according to the sales assistant. I guess they're pushing the paperback version instead. I've not started reading it yet.

On the same day I got The Beatles: The Complete Story of Four Lads Who Shook the World by Tim Hill for £7. Both were for research purposes, really. The Tim Hill one has some great pics and a useful chronology up to 2006, which I'll be using for the day-after-day section on my site.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
Oh wow Euan Buchan... sleeping with the fab four! Four-some!  :P

The last Beatles item I bought was.... a Beatles For Sale poster

How much did you buy John for, Joe? [the price dont come properly on the screen]. i paid 25 dollars for it, a year ago . Not too bad of a read  8)

Revolver42:

--- Quote from: 986 ---I ordered this and it arrived yesterday but wasn't in so my Grandpa will have to collect it

a book called McCartney

DVD The Tommorow's Show with interviews of John, Paul & Ringo

Alarm clock

--- End quote ---

That is sweet, Euan.  The last Beatles related (sorta) item I purchased was The McCartney Years.  The last true Beatles purchase was a 1964 mono pressing of "Meet The Beatles" in which the word "Beatles" is in brown.  It is in mint condition and probably the prized collectible in my collection at this time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version