Other forums > Different Conversations

Doctor Who

<< < (3/18) > >>

:
Pat kicks ass.

Soft_Guitar60:
Hehe. Loved that Shakespeare episode.

I hadn't watched the early episodes. But because I didn't know what they were talking about (What's a TARDIS?! Who's Rose?), I did anyway.

:
I used to like it when it wasn't on and was deemed geeky and uncool. Now it is mainstream and deemed cool.

Pat Troughton still kicks ass.

tangerine:
anyone see it yesterday? God how much do I love David Tennant?

Only one Dalek left! How will he survive??!

I think the plot is pretty strong at the moment- after the first half of this 2-parter I was like WHAT?! thats RUBBISH but after this second half I'm back into loving it again.

What do peple think of the new female assistant then- as an actress?

BlueMeanie:

--- Quote from: 553 ---anyone see it yesterday? God how much do I love David Tennant?

Only one Dalek left! How will he survive??!

I think the plot is pretty strong at the moment- after the first half of this 2-parter I was like WHAT?! thats RUBBISH but after this second half I'm back into loving it again.

What do peple think of the new female assistant then- as an actress?
--- End quote ---

Hasn't been on over here yet, but quite looking forward to it. I hope  the scenery still wobbles, and they only spent a tenner on the special effects!!!

BTW, re the scottish accent thing. It's quite likely that his accent is pretty much how you hear it in Dr. Who, but as soon as he crosses the border, or speaks to another scot it reverts to type. Got friends from Wales and Scotland just like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version