Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Did drugs change Johns personality ?  (Read 11451 times)

JohnEric

• One And One Is Two
Re: Did drugs change Johns personality ?
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 03:50:56 PM »

To me (and I could be wrong), he looked so out of it during the Sgt. Pepper-period, to the point he didn't even look like his normal self at times.

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 05:05:52 PM »

To me (and I could be wrong), he looked so out of it during the Sgt. Pepper-period, to the point he didn't even look like his normal self at times.
I agree. There's one picture of him where he looks so thin and gaunt that you can't help thinking whats wrong! His neck is thin and extended he looks rough.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2013, 01:15:50 PM »

I got a book for Christmas that shows two pictures of John from Reolver 66 to Sgt. P in 67. The change of one year is drastic in my opinion. In the 66 photo he's full faced and reasonably healthy looking but the 67 photo he looks drawn and gaunt. Imo, I think his "thousands of trips" can be blamed. And then there's 1969!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:17:36 PM by Dcazz »
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

nimrod

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2013, 10:22:34 PM »

theyre interesting pics dcazz, Ive seen them all before but together they tell quite a story

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2013, 10:43:02 PM »

theyre interesting pics dcazz, Ive seen them all before but together they tell quite a story
I think so. from casual experimentation to steady excessive use to snorting heroine. Evey picture tells a story!
Mark Twain
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 45 queries.