Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Things you should know about me.  (Read 2547 times)

Wayne L.

Things you should know about me.
« on: October 30, 2006, 01:12:12 PM »

These are a few things you should know about me because I have been accused of having some contradictions on some things, which isn't the case.  I like to listen to my favorite classic rock stations, I listen to talk radio as well, but that migh be changing, because the genre is fading slowly listening to Rush, Hannity & Imus.  I'm not a card carrying Republican or Democrat, but I am an Independent, who likes to watch politics more than participate in it, even though I have strong opinions.  I love animals, I eat meat, if the PETA nazis don't like it, they can kiss my ass.  I live in the USA or to put it more definite NC, you will find me in Charlotte, Indian Trail, Matthews or Monroe to be precise.  I'm an aspiring lyricist with a bright future ahead of me, in more ways than one if you want to know the truth & I'm not just talking to get reactions from any of you. No.  I haven't sent any to a music publisher yet, but all this creativity is so damn easy & most of the peers in my age group born 1960-65 are bums these days.  Calling Jon Bon Jovi, Tommy Lee, Bret Michaels, Axl Rose & Eddie Vedder rock legends is an insult to real rock legends.  I have had a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women for a long time since I was about 12 way back in 76.  I'm looking for that special lady around 25-45 years old with a great personality, great body, great legs & sexy feet who will satisfy me living in Charlotte, Matthews, Indian Trail or Monroe.  I have been a dedicated Beatles fan for a long time now & always will be until I'm dead.  I know some of you will probably attack me for some reason, don't ask me why, but I just wanted to clear the air.  

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
Re: Things you should know about me.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 01:22:56 PM »

um..er..ah...appreciate the effort Wayne, but you haven't said anything you haven't said a dozen  times before.
A photo and some lyrics. Now that would be some air clearing.
don't follow leaders

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 01:50:32 PM »

At what point are you going to submit these lyrics to a publisher and who keeps telling you that you have a bright future ahead of you? Arent you in your 40's Wayne? Clock seems to be ticking doesnt it?

Bobber

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 02:30:33 PM »

We once had a thread in which you could tell things about yourself that we didn't know yet. Couldn't find it anymore. Happily. I admitted some things there...  ;D

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 03:01:46 PM »

Quote from: 395
These are a few things you should know about me

There's nothing in that post that you haven't posted several times before.

I know some of you will probably attack me for some reason, don't ask me why

Because you attack them as well.

I'm an aspiring lyricist with a bright future ahead of me

Name ONE example of somebody that became a successful lyricist in his 40s while he had no name or connections in the music industry prior to that.

I love animals, I eat meat, if the PETA nazis don't like it, they can kiss my ass.

PETA aren't nazis, they just want people to tread animals with a little more respect.

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 06:10:41 PM »

Don't be harsh about the aspiring lyrics bit, at least he has his ambitions, if he believe's thats true or will happen thats up to him, after all where would we all be without a dream? ::)...anyway i agree with kevin post an example of the lyrics and an actual photo. :D ...you really need to grow up with the legs thing as well btw, you just shouldnt post your fetishes on the forum..(and no this isn't a dig at you) :K)

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 07:09:22 PM »

Quote from: 197
Don't be harsh about the aspiring lyrics bit, at least he has his ambitions, if he believe's thats true or will happen thats up to him, after all where would we all be without a dream?

True... Everyone must have dreams... But I hate people that bragg and talk down to others before they ever accomplished anything themselves... At the moment, Wayne has no right to have a big mouth about his talents. Maybe he's right, maybe one day someone will record one of his songs and sell a million records, and then I'll be the first one to admit I was wrong about him... But as long as none of his lyrics have even been put to music... He has no right to have a big mouth.

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 08:15:28 PM »

Mmmm fair enough, but yeah he should show evidence of this 'talent', maybe by posting some on here.

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 08:22:28 PM »

He can't do that, people will steal his lyrics!  :)

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 08:31:57 PM »

hmm, would anyone really want the lyrics of a 40something carolinian whos got a massive fetish with long, sexy legs...anyone who believes that, stand on their heads (last part from something larry, guess which episode)
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 12:51:25 AM »

My biggest question for Wayne is what he does for a living. Who do you work for Wayne?

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 01:06:25 AM »

The only thing I agree with here is that PETA are Nazis... or as close as you can get, anyway. They recently shut down an AIDS research lab in Africa because they were using like 100 monkeys for experiments or something, Animal experimentation isn't always the solution, but seriously... 100 monkeys vs. millions of people... I'd say the people are more important.

Besides, they euthanize half the animals they "save", anyway.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

somedude210

• A Thousand Pages
  • Insanity is just a state of mind
    • Coughlin Computers
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 01:24:43 AM »

well that is the "humane" way...notice how we have human in that...funny PETA nazis...although since im part german, i take offense to nazi...nazi! nazi! nazi!
«if asking, begging and pleading doesn't work, always go with a song and dance number.» ;D
In need of a computer? visit Coughlin Computers http://coughlincomputers.tripod.com

Bobber

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 08:57:47 AM »

Here we go again...

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 11:00:14 AM »

I haven't sent any to a music publisher yet, but all this creativity is so damn easy...
how do you know they are any good if you haven't shown them to anybody??you could be wrong......nothing published?????that means we only have one persons' opinion....i find it hard to be convinced by a single individual...even harder if it's just u....who exactly raves about the lyrics wayne?yo mom ?yo dad? your case worker?frankly you the only thing you seem to be full of besides yourself is BULLsh*t wayne.....post a stanza or two and let us critique you....or are you a ballless wonder??

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 11:08:41 AM »

My thoughts exactly.

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 06:02:14 PM »

yep

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 06:14:17 PM »

Yeah, I mean, I write songs for my band all the time... And everytime I finish a song, I always think it's the best damn song I ever wrote... But 1/2 to 2/3 of all the songs that I write don't make it... Sometimes a song just don't work when we try it out during rehearsal... Or some of the guys in the band just don't like it... And even the songs that do make it, well... Not everyone will like every song.

That point that I'm trying to make... If I never would've played in a band, I'd probably still think that every song I ever wrote was brilliant... But now I have to deal with the opinions of other band members, audiences, record label owners, CD reviewers etc.... I raise the bar a whole lot higher for myself now then I used to.

Wayne L.

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 02:02:07 PM »

I know some of you like to criticize me on a daily basis, without giving an opinion, because you have no life & you think you're cool, but you're a nerd.  I have had a passionate fetish for ling, luscious legs & sexy, sensous feet on beautiful women since I was about 12 way back in 76.  I'm looking for special lady around 25-45 years old with a great personality, hot body, gorgeous legs & desirable feet who will satisfy me.  I know some of you will defend Bon Jovi & Motley Crue as great legendary rock bands for some reason, equal with Beatles & the Stones, which is crazy.  I don't have to post any of my lyrics here to prove how good I am because most of you haven't hit the big time as far as I know.  Call me this, call me that, call me anything you want, but get your facts straight about me as well, which I know never happens.  

Bobber

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2006, 02:18:02 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 79 queries.