Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Paul's divorce  (Read 7085 times)

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
Re: Paul's divorce
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 11:22:05 PM »

i think he is after yoko.....
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 08:22:49 AM »

Quote from: Wayne_L.
Paul's marriage to his soon to be ex-wife Heather is one of the biggest mistakes of his life along with his movie debacle Give My Regards to Broadstreet.  

He was  lonely and made a mistake. The 'Broad Street' Soundtrack is excellent, tho'.

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 06:33:04 PM »

How can someone like Paul ever find someone sincere and real?  Aren't his fame and fortune the reasons anyone wants to know him or, especially, befriend him, or marry him?  
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2006, 08:47:17 AM »

Hey--I'm not successful, or sincere or real, I've got no fame or fortune and even though nobody wants to marry me, I could end up divorced. His marriage to Linda was extraordinary, they'd have been married forever, and they did "until death do us part." He was more fortunate than most of us will ever be. True love is hard to find, and he had it. He will probably never find a "Linda", but at least he did.

Wayne L.

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 06:28:48 PM »

Since Heather Mills is a big fan of Bon Jovi, more than the Beatles sadly, Ritichie Sambora is single again, if she wants him, after breaking up with a more famous Heather.  You haven't heard the Broadstreet soundtrack, if you think it's excellent juniorsfarm, since only a few tracks are worth listening to.

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2006, 01:35:36 AM »

I heard Paul had a 'moving on' party and invited all of those who stuck by and supported him to it. How come we weren't invited?!? That's pretty funny though. A moving on party. He's such a hippy.

Loco Mo

• Getting Better
  • Oh, woe is me, and Mo am I.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 02:04:26 AM »

You're quite right, juniorsfarm, about Linda.  Paul was very fortunate to have met her.  But, you know, there's plenty of folks who've accused her of being a conniving and manipulative celebrity snatcher.  Even so, I tend to feel like you do that it was a genuine relationship.  And, you're probably right, Paul will never find another Linda.
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2006, 04:10:34 AM »

Since Heather Mills is a big fan of Bon Jovi, more than the Beatles sadly, Ritichie Sambora is single again, if she wants him, after breaking up with a more famous Heather.  You haven't heard the Broadstreet soundtrack, if you think it's excellent juniorsfarm, since only a few tracks are worth listening to.

You were wrong twice here Wayne. First, Ritchie Sambora is dating Denise Richards (bastard) and the 'Give My Regards To Broadstreet' soundtrack is most excellent indeed.

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2006, 02:36:04 PM »

Broad Street is one of his most underrated efforts. Great album.

Wayne L.

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2006, 02:02:53 PM »

This is going to be a messy divorce, but at least, he's not wearing hair coloring anymore.

Bobber

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2006, 07:32:10 PM »

And he will be smoking pot again.

Wayne L.

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2006, 10:11:49 PM »

Quote from: Bobber
And he will be smoking pot again.

That's funny, but true.  

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2006, 10:07:20 PM »

This is going to be a messy divorce, but at least, he's not wearing hair coloring anymore.

All hail the return of the silver fox.

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2006, 10:50:32 PM »

At least he will be able to be himself again. There's nothing worse than being told what to do, unless you are blowing up a building, killing your Mother, or anything destructive. Heather probably isn't a ''bad'' person, but being with someone that is going to say, 'You've had 2 drinks, don't you think you should tone it down' or the fact that he likes to smoke a little ganj', he's better off without her, and not because of things that might be a little detrimental to his health. He doesn't smoke 5  packs a day or shoot up heroin. He's a big boy, I would do the same thing.--Honey, I love you, but I've got to live my life and you have to live yours." He's a grieving person. When my wife died, I fell into the arms of alot of women that I thought were friends and lovers and genuine. I wouldn't accept sympathy because that wasn't what I was after, just someone that "fit". You look and try too hard and end up emptier than when you started. I reckon that's what Paul did. I wish him happiness and everyone else in his position and that he takes his time, and if he ends up alone, at least he got to love just once, which is more than most of us can say. Sorry for being Harlequinesque.

becky

• A Beginning
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2006, 11:07:08 PM »

I just hope that Paul will be okay. He really needs love and support right now and I wish I could hug him right now too. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2006, 01:14:56 AM »

In my opinion, if you really love someone, you shouldn't try to change him. Heather tried to make Paul more young and hip by convincing him to dye his hair, get Botox (probably) and wear outfits that are way too young for him. I don't understand how he fell in love with her in the first place- she is the exact opposite of Linda.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Wayne L.

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2006, 10:50:38 AM »

Quote from: Mairi
In my opinion, if you really love someone, you shouldn't try to change him. Heather tried to make Paul more young and hip by convincing him to dye his hair, get Botox (probably) and wear outfits that are way too young for him. I don't understand how he fell in love with her in the first place- she is the exact opposite of Linda.

Paul was out of mind mentally when he fell in love with Heather & the last 6 years prove it.  

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2006, 06:25:38 PM »

Some latest news

McCartney-Mills split gets ugly
http://dmbeatles.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?m-1147891548/s-5/#num5

JimColyer

• A Beginning
  • I wrote Save The Planet.
    • Jim Colyer
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2006, 02:32:54 AM »

I read that Paul has 1.5 billion dollars and may lose a quarter of it.

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2006, 11:11:30 AM »

Quote from: Jim_Colyer
I read that Paul has 1.5 billion dollars and may lose a quarter of it.

There have been several high-profile divorce cases in the UK recently that have granted huge payouts to the wives, and are expected to set precedents for cases like Macca. BUT, the biggest payout was to a woman who had been married 25 years and she got something like 36% of her husbands wealth. That equates to 1.5% per year of the marriage.
I've heard Paul's wealth usually quoted at a mere 800 million, which means Heather can expect 4 years times 1.5, about 48 million. (plus about 50,000 pa child support)She could get considerably more if she sues him via the US court system though.
don't follow leaders
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.232 seconds with 85 queries.