Other forums > Different Conversations

Music for my wedding

<< < (6/6)

Normandie:

--- Quote from: Hombre_de_ningun_lugar on October 24, 2012, 09:51:44 PM ---Thanks Normandie. About the Who, I just chose some of their most iconic songs from the 60's, though they don't exactly fit in a wedding. "Sunrise" is a beautiful ballad, certainly. Maybe I wasn't just thinking about a marriage theme when selecting the songs, just some good music to listen to while people enjoy the party. By the way, most guests don't speak English, so the lyrics won't matter too much! ;D

--- End quote ---

Oh, I see! I was thinking more of "first-dance" type songs. Your list is great, and again, best wishes for a long and happy marriage (and a FUN reception!)  :laugh:

Hombre_de_ningun_lugar:

--- Quote from: Normandie on October 26, 2012, 10:10:17 PM ---Oh, I see! I was thinking more of "first-dance" type songs. Your list is great, and again, best wishes for a long and happy marriage (and a FUN reception!)  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I still have 5 months of freedom, but well, I choose love. :)

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Hombre_de_ningun_lugar on October 27, 2012, 02:00:20 AM ---Thanks! I still have 5 months of freedom, but well, I choose love. :)

--- End quote ---

Love is all you need! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version