Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Ukraine - Crimea  (Read 44468 times)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
Re: Ukraine - Crimea
« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2014, 05:38:36 AM »

Thanks, Kev!

I'm a little bit surprised by your question, because as far as I can see, Russia did more than any other country to investigate. For example, in two days Russia's Defence Ministry presented evidence of possible involvement of Ukraine in the death of a passenger plane. The basis of the Russian position consists of data obtained by means of reconnaissance satellites and radars which are controlling the airspace in the conflict zone and the territory of eastern Ukraine. http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=15750.msg314338#msg314338
I don't know what other countries did. Maybe they really did nothing or could you please tell me what they did. I'm very wonder also why US did't show their pictures from space, and why Ukranian army do not let OSCE to work on the place where plane fall. What Russia can do on the Urkanian territory? Now England decipher the black box, we hope we'll know the truth.
What do you know about investigations?

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2014, 03:10:36 PM »

At last!
Experts start work at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/01/us-ukraine-crisis-combat-idUSKBN0G138W20140801

nimrod

« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2014, 10:20:22 PM »

Thanks, Kev!

I'm a little bit surprised by your question, because as far as I can see, Russia did more than any other country to investigate. For example, in two days Russia's Defence Ministry presented evidence of possible involvement of Ukraine in the death of a passenger plane. The basis of the Russian position consists of data obtained by means of reconnaissance satellites and radars which are controlling the airspace in the conflict zone and the territory of eastern Ukraine. http://www.dmbeatles.com/forums/index.php?topic=15750.msg314338#msg314338
I don't know what other countries did. Maybe they really did nothing or could you please tell me what they did. I'm very wonder also why US did't show their pictures from space, and why Ukranian army do not let OSCE to work on the place where plane fall. What Russia can do on the Urkanian territory? Now England decipher the black box, we hope we'll know the truth.
What do you know about investigations?

I dont know that much about the investigations but I do know that Russia faces heavy sanctions from the European union & the USA, this is going to cut deep into the Russian economy, all due as far as I can see/read to Putins intransigence over the whole matter of the Malaysian plane.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-west-must-prepare-for-a-wounded-putin-to-become-even-more-aggressive/2014/07/30/d80efcd8-1804-11e4-85b6-c1451e622637_story.html

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #163 on: August 02, 2014, 04:59:24 AM »

At last!
Experts start work at Ukraine crash site...

After personal effects were looted and bodies left to decompose...

I can stay till it's time to go

Bobber

« Reply #164 on: August 02, 2014, 01:41:20 PM »

What Russia can do on the Urkanian territory? Now England decipher the black box, we hope we'll know the truth.

Russia is doing way too much on Ukrainian territory. And the black box won't tell us much I'm afraid.

Dmitry, I'm very sorry about the situation your relatives are in. But Putin is putting your country in a very difficult if not war-ish situation imho. Still it seems that 80% of the Russians has faith in their leaders. At the same time, dissidents are put under high pressure.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #165 on: August 04, 2014, 04:15:43 AM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-west-must-prepare-for-a-wounded-putin-to-become-even-more-aggressive/2014/07/30/d80efcd8-1804-11e4-85b6-c1451e622637_story.html
[/quote]

Good headline "The West must prepare for a wounded Putin to become even more aggressive". Indeed.

I really don't like Putin and do not support most things he do. I'm not sure that 80% of russians support him, maybe 60% or less. I don't know all the truth, but things that are happening in Russia are depressing me. I want to move to a village away from the civilisation and do not think about politics and economics, just to live and have fun  :)

Thanks, Cor! On saturday my relatives left Donetsk by car. Hope they are ok, yet I don't know much where are they.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #166 on: August 04, 2014, 05:01:55 AM »

I really don't like Putin and do not support most things he do. I'm not sure that 80% of russians support him, maybe 60% or less. I don't know all the truth, but things that are happening in Russia are depressing me. I want to move to a village away from the civilisation and do not think about politics and economics, just to live and have fun  :)

Вы начинает звучать как Доктор Живаго...

Strelnikov and Zhivago

Strelnikov:  And what will you do with your wife and child in Varykino?
Zhivago:  Just live!

;)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2014, 05:03:54 AM »

On saturday my relatives left Donetsk by car. Hope they are ok, yet I don't know much where are they.

I'm happy they're out of Donetsk, Dmitry.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #168 on: August 04, 2014, 01:08:54 PM »

Thanks, Barry! A couple of minutes ago I got a news from them, they crossed Russian border. Now they are safe.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 01:12:55 PM by Dmitry »

nimrod

« Reply #169 on: August 04, 2014, 11:00:31 PM »

Thanks, Barry! A couple of minutes ago I got a news from them, they crossed Russian border. Now they are safe.

very good mate :)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2014, 04:35:40 AM »

Indeed. Thanks!

It comes so that my parents moved to the Black Sea and now they are somewhere near my father- and mother-in-law. But it is a different story for a different topic  ;D

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
« Reply #171 on: August 05, 2014, 04:18:31 PM »

Dimitry leave quickly your home is safe for you
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 04:23:15 PM by Badgirl66 »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2014, 05:11:11 AM »

About 730,000 Ukrainians have left the country for Russia this year, the European head of the United Nations agency for refugees said on Tuesday, citing data compiled by Russia.

The figure, which the UNHCR said it had assessed as reliable, excluded people who would normally have crossed the border for trade or tourism purposes, the agency's European director Vincent Cochetel told a news briefing.

"The 730,000, it's the 'plus' compared to other years," he said. "...Sometimes they just walk across the border, they come with plastic bags. Many of them are really destitute."

The figure suggests this year's exodus from Ukraine is bigger than previously thought.

A further 117,000 were displaced inside Ukraine, a number that was growing by about 1,200 per day, he said.

The UNHCR did not break down its headline figure by ethnic group, though Cochetel said a "wind of panic" was driving civilians away as the Ukrainian army closes in on major eastern cities held by separatist forces.

Much of Russian-speaking eastern Ukraine has since April been a battleground between government troops and pro-Russian separatists, many of whom are ethnic Russians.

Ukrainian forces say they have been making steady gains and have virtually encircled the separatists' second-largest stronghold of Luhansk while rebels have declared a state of siege in Donetsk, the largest city they hold.

Russia's Migration Service recently said it had this year received applications from around 160,000 Ukrainian citizens. The UNHCR's Cochetel said the 730,000 figure included those who had asked Russia for protection.

The Donetsk and Luhansk regions - the easternmost in Ukraine - had a combined population of some 6.5 million people at the start of this year, according to official data.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/05/us-ukraine-crisis-migrants-idUSKBN0G50XT20140805

Ethnic cleansing.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 05:13:45 AM by Dmitry »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2014, 05:22:31 AM »

Some Ukrainian troops were crossing border for Russia during this summer, but this time was the largest case of desertion into Russia by Ukrainian soldiers.

Over 400 Ukrainian soldiers flee to Russia, ask for refuge

http://rt.com/news/177740-ukrainian-military-russia-refuge/

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2014, 08:30:49 AM »

On the Independence square in Kiev: activists burned tires, police uses stun grenades.

A new `revolution' is on the way? So silly. Who's right now? Maidan or new Government?  roll:)

http://gazeta.ua/ru/articles/politics/_na-majdane-stolknoveniya-aktivisty-podozhgli-shiny-miliciya-primenyaet-svetoshumovye-granaty/573955

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2014, 05:01:44 PM »

I love cheese from France and Holland... :-(
Hope this embargo will help Russian ecomony.

Badgirl66

• A Thousand Pages
    • My Hometown
« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2014, 05:06:10 PM »

Has a good we you need then nothing more numbers because of the few russians victims of world war 2

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2014, 07:16:28 PM »

Lists of Ukranians soldiers which where killed during this war:
http://www.veteranovd.zp.ua/2014/07/14.html
http://www.veteranovd.zp.ua/2014/05/28-1978.html
It is so impressive! So terribly!  :'(
I have no lists of dead soldiers from opposition and civilians, but I'm sure they are impressive too  :'(
I just want to people know that there is a real civil war in Ukranian.
And it isn't only Putin who is guilty, it is also Poroshenko, Obama, Merkel... They all is doing it.
I love Urkaine and I hate too see what's happening there.

Some videos of funerals of Ukranian soldiers
http://youtu.be/yx4djXtOnRU
http://youtu.be/pjIl8dd_pJg
You do not need to watch it, it is just remarkably, all people speak Russian.
The government makes people in Ukraine kill themselves.

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2014, 09:13:24 AM »

I was in Sviatohirsk in 2012

in Sevastopol and other cities of Crimea
in 2007:

in Crimea in 2010, Yalta:

in Crimea in 2011:

the same shirt ))

Also in Crimea in 2012...

And we go there again soon.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Page created in 0.88 seconds with 78 queries.