Beatles forums > Songs

Beatles songs by other singers

<< < (13/23) > >>

Jema:
Somebody already said this a few years ago, but I love Eddie Vedder's cover of You've Got To Hide Your Love Away. I remember when I was younger my mom would play the I Am Sam soundtrack in the car and it was my favorite song to listen to.

ibanez_ax:
Has anyone heard Cheap Trick's Sgt. Pepper's album?  Is it worth blowing my money on?

tkitna:

--- Quote from: ibanez_ax on December 08, 2012, 11:30:32 PM ---Has anyone heard Cheap Trick's Sgt. Pepper's album?  Is it worth blowing my money on?

--- End quote ---

I havent heard it, but they did do a killer version of Magical Mystery Tour. If its anything like that song, then its probably pretty good.

KelMar:

--- Quote from: ibanez_ax on December 08, 2012, 11:30:32 PM ---Has anyone heard Cheap Trick's Sgt. Pepper's album?  Is it worth blowing my money on?

--- End quote ---

I haven't heard it either but I do have a Cheap Trick EP with "Day Tripper" on it. I always liked it and since I hadn't heard it in years it was the first thing I played when a got my turntable last summer. So there I was, all excited to hear it again and when it started I thought, "I don't remember the tempo being that fast". As soon as the vocal started I realized that I was playing it on the wrong speed.  ;D  Even after I corrected that I found that I didn't like it as much as I used to. I guess I'm not the Cheap Trick fan I once was.

KelMar:
Since "Here, There and Everywhere" is the song of the week I thought I'd post this one from another band in Brian Epstein's stable. 

The Fourmost Here, There And Everywhere

This YouTube user, http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBeatlesCovers/videos, has a lot of Beatles covers on his channel. I find this one very strange, especially the ending:

Petula Clark Rain

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version