Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: My review of A Hard Day's Night without the spin.  (Read 3150 times)

Wayne L.

My review of A Hard Day's Night without the spin.
« on: June 24, 2004, 05:25:26 PM »

A Hard Day's Night released in 64 is one of the greatest rock & roll movies ever made which defines the Beatles during the early 60's with their music, their haircuts, their image & their attitude as well as Beatlemania which was at its heights at the time which is much better than all those crappy movies like Flashdance & Beat Street from the 80's.  John, Paul, George & Ringo playing themselves in this black & white classic rock movie represents what the 60's were all about as a 70's kid just as much as the Woodstock documentary because the Beatles were so extreme in those days while AHDN is a masterpiece showcasing the Beatles music & their personalities in all its glory which wil never happen again.  I first saw A Hard Day's Night for the first time back in the summer of 76 when I was 12 years old which knocked me out because after watching it I knew I saw one of the ultimate classic rock movies of all time which was heavily dated then & is now but the impact of the Beatles in the early 60's can be explained with their music, their attitude, their image & their haircuts in AHDN just as much as their first appearance on Ed Sullivan & Shea Stadium.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
Re: My review of A Hard Day's Night without the spin.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 10:33:27 PM »

I agree 95%! I don't think it's dated because it's influence is still being felt today - other than that, we agree! ;D

Bruno

• A Thousand Pages
  • The choice is yours, don't be late
Re: My review of A Hard Day's Night without the spin.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 01:06:07 AM »

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie Wayne.
Now, are you going to copy and paste your first post again?