Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Stuart's relationship with the Beatles  (Read 1530 times)

Beatles

• A Beginning
Stuart's relationship with the Beatles
« on: January 21, 2008, 07:51:10 AM »

Im a bit confused about his relationship with them, mostly Lennon.  I've read and heard about Stu being Johns best friend and that they got on well and were very big friends.  I've also read that he treated him like very poorly.I've read, the words coming directly from Lennon, that they usually made him sleep in the mudguard of their van(or something similar) because they were Jerks.  But why Stu? Weren't John and Stu the best of friends?He beat the crap out've him when he dicided to leave.  Paul and Stu themselves got in a fight.I would've thought that  because I've heard so much about Stu, that he was a genius artist, that John regarded him very highly, that he would've been very respected by the Beatles, but he defenitely wasnt.Why they did  our legendary Beatles treat Stu so badly?
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
Re: Stuart's relationship with the Beatles
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 11:27:43 AM »

maybe to show off...it is what boys do....there was a fist fight between pete and tony sheridan too....
maybe john hurt stu because it made him feel bigger on the outside...

Bill Harry

• Special Member
  • Getting Better
Re: Stuart's relationship with the Beatles
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 02:19:57 PM »

Stu's closest friend at the Art College was Rod Murray. John did put Stuart down in public a few times, but that's what he did to people who didn't stand up to him straight away. The idea that he beat Stuart up in Hamburg or was responsible for his death there is fantasy.

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 38 queries.