Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 69260 times)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 09:21:15 AM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade,

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to

What You're doing

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 06:44:51 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't

Blue Jay Way

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2007, 03:29:09 AM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long,please don't leave me standing here

The Long and Winding Road

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 04:28:58 AM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout

Penny Lane
I can stay till it's time to go

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2007, 09:15:28 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried

Not A Second Time

ElementaryPenguin

• A Beginning
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 10:16:23 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything

Tell Me Why
[size=14] &quot;Reality leaves a lot to the imagination&quot;-JL<br /><br />&quot;It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurryi

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 10:30:03 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine

Ask Me Why

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mineAnd so it

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 12:32:29 AM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it

ElementaryPenguin

• A Beginning
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 10:31:59 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade. Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it
[size=14] &quot;Reality leaves a lot to the imagination&quot;-JL<br /><br />&quot;It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurryi

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2007, 05:43:02 AM »

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2007, 11:56:42 AM »

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2007, 04:20:18 AM »

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2007, 01:28:56 PM »

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2007, 08:57:34 AM »

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2007, 06:52:17 PM »

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2007, 02:30:26 AM »

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2007, 10:58:50 AM »

Quote from: 596

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2007, 02:04:05 AM »

I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2007, 03:03:36 AM »

Quote from: 297
what were you thinking about? ??) I don't get it! :P ;D

Well... I wont go into much detailed description but... what comes to mind when you say "you and me in an octopu's garden alone with a test tube upon my lips again..."  :B

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 76 queries.