Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Brothers camp overnight outside Echo Arena to get tickets for Paul's concert  (Read 1398 times)

peregrine9

• A Thousand Pages

Liverpool Daily Post
October 13, 2011
Brothers camp overnight outside Echo Arena to get tickets for Sir Paul McCartney concert

TWO brothers were among those camping outside the Echo Arena last night to be first in line for Sir Paul McCartney tickets.
Fans Luke and Josh Owens arrived at 10am yesterday to make sure they didn’t miss out on Sir Paul’s homecoming gig on Tuesday, December 20.Tickets for the show, the finale to the 11-date On The Run tour, went on sale at 9am this morning.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-news/regional-news/2011/10/13/brothers-camp-overnight-outside-echo-arena-to-get-tickets-for-sir-paul-mccartney-concert-92534-29587321/

Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
  • The Rock n' Roll Warrior

Liverpool Daily Post
October 13, 2011
Brothers camp overnight outside Echo Arena to get tickets for Sir Paul McCartney concert

TWO brothers were among those camping outside the Echo Arena last night to be first in line for Sir Paul McCartney tickets.
Fans Luke and Josh Owens arrived at 10am yesterday to make sure they didn’t miss out on Sir Paul’s homecoming gig on Tuesday, December 20.Tickets for the show, the finale to the 11-date On The Run tour, went on sale at 9am this morning.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-news/regional-news/2011/10/13/brothers-camp-overnight-outside-echo-arena-to-get-tickets-for-sir-paul-mccartney-concert-92534-29587321/

Hi peregrine9! How are you? These brothers knew what they were doing! I always had a great time camping all night in line in the parking lot while waiting to buy tickts the next morning, the parties were fun! Take care. 

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem

I've done this before for Dylan tickets, though I think online ticket purchasing has kind of put a damper on the whole camping-out-for-tickets culture.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

KeepUnderCover

• A Beginning
  • Across The Universe

Wow, that's very cool! I would definitely camp outside to get tickets to see Paul. :)

Live dates

Ringo Starr, Columbus OH, Feb 22, 1999
Julian Lennon, Cincinnati OH, July 21, 1999
Paul McCartney, Cincinnati OH, Aug 4th, 2011

~The Beatles Forever~

BeatlesForever

• A Thousand Pages
  • The Rock n' Roll Warrior

I've done this before for Dylan tickets, though I think online ticket purchasing has kind of put a damper on the whole camping-out-for-tickets culture.

Hi Mairi! You're right, online purchasing put a damper on a lot of things including camping-out-for-tickets! It drove music stores out of business such as Tower Records and Borders. However, online purchases are still alive and well. So much for wild all night parties in the parking lot. Take care.

Page created in 0.53 seconds with 50 queries.