Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Rereleasing The Travelling Wilbury's  (Read 19174 times)

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Rereleasing The Travelling Wilbury's
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »

Quote from: 713

I'm pretty sure George is happy now in Heaven holding his guitar, his citar and his cigar!  ;D ;D ;D

and chatting to John!! :D ;)

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2007, 10:02:12 AM »

Im really loving this collection and im playing it a lot , i think it's great this band are proving so popular .
My nephew thinks their brilliant he's getting into George in a big way now and it's all down to this collection sparking the interest . It's really cool that he's now listening to something else other than the diet of  "Hip Hop " , which was his staple diet musically.

DaveRam :)

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2007, 02:46:51 PM »

Yes, this collection could start a new generation of George fans!  :D

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

DarkSweetLady

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2007, 08:21:59 PM »

I really love the CD, and I think I said that before in this thread, but it really is good!

I can't stop listening to it! ;)

~the guiding light in all your love shines on~

Bobber

« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2010, 07:38:25 AM »

The Traveling Wilburys Book Launch Celebrated In Los Angeles

March 4, 2010 – Los Angeles – The history of the Traveling Wilburys is widely documented and written about, and needs no repetition here—other than further profound gratitude for the inevitable circumstances that were to bring Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison and Tom Petty together. In celebration of this supergroup of friends, James Perse hosted an event at their Beverly Hills store to launch the Genesis Publications book The Traveling Wilburys as well as the very limited edition Traveling Wilburys Portfolio.

In addition to Wilburys Tom Petty and Jeff Lynne, the event was also attended by Olivia Harrison, Barbara Orbison, Ringo Starr, Joe Walsh, Jim Keltner, Eric Idle and Gary Wright.

The Traveling Wilburys is a fine-bound book published in a numbered, limited edition of 3,000 copies, each hand-signed by Jeff Lynne and presented in a cloth-bound slipcase. Each book is accompanied with a uniquely numbered lithograph of the lyrics to “Handle With Care,” handwritten by George Harrison and available exclusively with the book.

Curated by acclaimed art director David Costa, this limited edition portfolio of 250 numbered lithographs includes photographs by Alberto Tolot during the making of the “Handle With Care” video, Neal Preston’s iconic photos for the first album, Caroline Greystock’s capture of early rehearsals, as well as Polaroids by the Wilburys themselves. The Traveling Wilburys Portfolio is available exclusively at James Perse.

Event photo credit: Rob Shanahan

www.travelingwilburys.com
www.genesis-publications.com
www.jamesperse.com
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.661 seconds with 46 queries.