Other forums > Different Conversations

Last movies you saw & what you thought of them

<< < (426/426)

Normandie:

Elvis. I liked it, although boy, the last 10 minutes or so, of one of his last concerts, was so sad. I was choking up. 

Now I'm all set to watch Priscilla.  ;)

In My Life:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on January 09, 2024, 02:54:00 AM ---Kev, Chuck Connors was The Rifleman..

Yeah, Burl ives gave him a what-fer at the party...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMiD6PU8SKI

--- End quote ---

That was about eight years after he shared an American Overseas Airlines flight from London, England to New York City with my grandpa. The passenger list for this flight was the first record I ever found on Ancestry. For the last 11 years I’ve wondered if Grandpa even knew that he was flying with someone famous.  ;D

Euan Buchan:
I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Normandie:

--- Quote from: Euan Buchan on February 07, 2024, 02:07:54 PM ---I Wanna Hold Your Hand

--- End quote ---

That's one of my favorites.  :)  It reminds me a bit of 1953 (Webb–Stanwyck) Titanic: probably not the most accurate, but both movies have a lot of heart.

I recently saw The Killing of a Sacred Deer and, despite its dark nature, really enjoyed it. I used to think Colin Farrell was a one-off pretty boy, but I've grown to really admire him as an actor. And he clearly wasn't a one-off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version