Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 69248 times)

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2007, 11:52:53 AM »

Hehe, that was Kaleidoscope_Eyes who "beat" you to it  ;) (so blame her! just kidding  ;D)
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2007, 11:54:31 AM »

Quote from: 610
Hehe, that was Kaleidoscope_Eyes who "beat" you to it  ;) (so blame her! just kidding  ;D)

I know ... NOW! :-/... so I've corrected it! sorry, Octie, not my per-pose!  8);)

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »

Quote from: 297

sorry, Octie, not my per-pose!  8);)

Hehe, that's alright, no problem  ;D

By the way, if I may say so, you've got a really cool way of spelling things, or so I've noticed, like per-pose  :) Is it like a play of words?

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2007, 12:07:45 PM »

Quote from: 610
By the way, if I may say so, you've got a really cool way of spelling things, or so I've noticed, like per-pose  :) Is it like a play of words?

A cool way? Thanks! :) ... a wor(l)dplay? it is like, yep ... or a try at l(e)ast! 8)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2007, 04:10:27 AM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade.

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it's true that you saw me surrender to the void because the sky is full of life. It seems like years since you and me were in an octopus' garden alone with a test-tube upon my lips again wond'ring what you're saying, you can get finger pies in summer.

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I'll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour. Come back to your school again, Maxwell plays that piano so I'll follow the sun.

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words i know that

Michelle

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2007, 01:29:46 PM »

She breaks down and see how they smile more than me. So how can you laugh when the sun is deep in the jungle and all the people laugh at me and my monkey! Goo, goo, ga, joob. We gave her everything and drank a cup sitting in an English garden in the shade.

Nobody was really sure what you're doing to be long, please don't leave me standing here in the middle of the roundabout wondering why I cried. I gave you everything, now you're mine and so it's true that you saw me surrender to the void because the sky is full of life. It seems like years since you and me were in an octopus' garden alone with a test-tube upon my lips again wond'ring what you're saying, you can get finger pies in summer.

It's wonderful to take a sad song and listen to the music, better with a girl and hope that my friends are all aboard to go. Soon it may rain, so I will disappear, if she called to say you've got to hide, do what you want but oh my! That afternoon is never-ending. If I have to hear you say "hey, it's time for bed" when I get home, I think I'll shout and swim about ... I'll cry instead, because the world is a big brown bag of dawn and you feel sad, just call the magical mystery tour. Come back to your school again, Maxwell plays that piano so I'll follow the sun.

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm

I'll Get You

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2007, 11:23:53 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I

I'm a Looser

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2007, 02:09:18 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I

I Am the Walrus

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2007, 04:30:16 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I

Long Long Long

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2007, 01:39:34 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with

Long Tall Sally

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2007, 02:04:04 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle :K). These

Michelle

Ps. No I do not have a dirty mind!

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2007, 04:38:35 AM »

Quote from: 596

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout

Back in the USSR

I can stay till it's time to go

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2007, 06:36:04 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your

Old Brown Shoe

P.S. I see more than four words in: "Moscow girls make me sing and shout", Hello Goodbye  ::)

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2007, 02:09:06 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy

Martha My Dear

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2007, 08:46:18 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never

Baby in Black

raxo

• Sun King
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2007, 02:37:23 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your

And Your Bird Can Sing

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2007, 12:39:24 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your newspaper taxis appear on the shore.

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2007, 02:36:40 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your newspaper taxis appear on the shore. Last night I said

Please Please Me

Ps. 4 words ppl... 4 words! ::)

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2007, 09:10:10 PM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your newspaper taxis appear on the shore. Last night I said "Oh dear, what can

Baby' In Black

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2007, 05:20:45 AM »

When you need a Old Brown Shoe no one can do a steady job, but me and my monkey. Now that you know how much I really care, there's no words I know that can say I'm a looser. And I am the walrus.  I'm so happy I saw Uncle John with Michelle ma belle. These Moscow girls make me sing and shout when I see your making me crazy, though he'll never be round when your newspaper taxis appear on the shore. Last night I said "Oh dear, what can you see? It is

Tell Me What You See

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Page created in 0.252 seconds with 76 queries.