Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: JMF's Stuff For Sale  (Read 4599 times)

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
JMF's Stuff For Sale
« on: January 08, 2010, 12:59:53 PM »

I have decided to try and make some extra money by selling some of my Beatle stuff. They consist of mostly books and magazines.

The Rough Guide To The Beatles $5

Nowhere Man: The Last Days of John Lennon $5

The Beatles Chronicle $10

The Beatles Unseen Archives $15

Life: Remembering John Lennon $5

Rolling Stone: Special Edition George Harrison, Dec 17, 2001 People (The magical life and courageous death of the 'Quiet Beatle') George Harrison, Gold Collectors Series: A Tribute To George Harrison, The Life and Times of The Beatles (George Harrison 1943-2001 Special Collector's Editon), 40th Anniversary Collections Edition: The Beatles $20 for all 5 magazines

2 Rolling Stone issues with the Beatles on the cover (Why The Beatles Broke Up Sept 3, 2009, It Was 40 Years Ago Today! How The Beatles Changed America Overnight Feb 19, 2004) $10

Linda's Pictures: A Collection of Photographs by Linda McCartney $15

The Beatles by Hunter Davies $10

For you Bob Dylan fans, A Freewheelin' Time: A Memoir of Greenwich Village in the Sixties $10

MrsHarrison

• A Beginning
  • Have I said something amiss?
Re: JMF's Stuff For Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 01:14:36 PM »

Rolling Stone: Special Edition George Harrison, Dec 17, 2001 People (The magical life and courageous death of the 'Quiet Beatle') George Harrison, Gold Collectors Series: A Tribute To George Harrison, The Life and Times of The Beatles (George Harrison 1943-2001 Special Collector's Editon), 40th Anniversary Collections Edition: The Beatles $20 for all 5 magazines

:o Really? I mean, seriously? I would definitely buy that stuff from ya at that price!  ;D

I look from the wings of the play you are staging. As I'm sitting here, doing nothing but aging. While my guitar gently weeps.

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
Re: JMF's Stuff For Sale
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 03:01:26 PM »

:o Really? I mean, seriously? I would definitely buy that stuff from ya at that price!  ;D

Yes seriously  :)

I am also selling a framed poster (numbered 1 out of 100) that I got when I saw McCartney in 2005. The poster is one of a kind because it was made for the specific venue. I also have a banner (not sold with the regular merch at the concert) showcasing the concert I went to. PM me if anybody is interested in those two things.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 03:04:25 PM by JimmyMcCullochFan »

Page created in 0.292 seconds with 43 queries.