Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Beatles Hidden Gallery  (Read 10848 times)

Ahme

Re: The Beatles Hidden Gallery
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 03:33:30 PM »

The chances of me being interested in this is now zero. Please don't treat us like idiots. We get enough of that from Apple.
Sorry - I'm sure you've put plenty of time and thought into your "hidden" approach, but all you're suceeding in doing is coming across as some chancers (sorry Apps) with a dodgy product.

It sure has taken some time. And it still does. Register register.... I'm not going to register for something that will be all over the place in a couple of weeks.

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 08:20:39 PM »

Sorry people are suspicious of the need to register. This is to keep these rare photos from being splashed all over the public domain.

Registered users can now see previews of the first part of the collection in the members' area - the rest of the collection will be previewed over the coming weeks, prior to the VIP launch event and the gallery exhibition at The Menier Gallery, London, 28th April - 1st May (midday close).

Just to reassure that the registration process comes with an anti-spam privacy policy. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.

If any of you are registered members, please let us all know what you think of the preview images  :)

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2010, 12:56:10 AM »

If the photos were that great you wouldn't need all this hype.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 10:07:15 AM »

Well the photos are there if you want to see what all the fuss is about!

It's not 'hype', they are genuine, Fine Art Trade Guild collector's artworks - and if you don't tell people about it, how do they know they're there?!

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2010, 11:56:17 AM »

You can now see all of the images from The Beatles Hidden Gallery collection on the site - all 37 of these rare, never before seen photos by award winning photographer, Paul Berriff.

Has anyone taken a look at them? My personal favourite in 'Twist and Shout' - Macca on stage rocking out, playing the guitar - mop top flying and loving every minute of it!

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 10:20:42 AM »

If you can watch Look North tomorrow (6.30 - 7 p.m. GMT), the photographer, Paul Berriff will be on their showing some photos and chatting about his time working with John, Paul, George and Ringo. It's on BBC1 or Sky 976!

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »

No joy last night - bloomin' election!! Would much rather see pics of The Beatles than any of that lot! Oh well, instead it will be aired tonight - same channels (Sky 976/BBC1), on Look North. Sometime between half 6 - 7 pm. Cool!

AngeloMysterioso

• A Beginning
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 08:24:59 PM »

Everyone here is so excited about that thing, I frankly don’t know what will happen next if it is delayed again
Music's all right John, but you'll never make a living out of it.

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »

Haha! Guess you won't want to watch it then?

In case anyone does, this is a link to the interview. They show many of the photos and had some of the framed ones in the studio too.

BBC - Leeds photographer's forgotten Beatles treasure

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 02:39:43 PM »

GMTV is the place to be tomorrow morning! Paul Berriff is due for appearances at 6.15/8.20 am - although there may be a little leeway with times what with it being live TV and all that!

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 08:54:41 PM »

The Beatles Hidden Gallery as featured on GMTV Tuesday 27th April - the morning of the launch event!

http://www.gm.tv/entertainment/music/48304-john-fins-out-about-unseen-beatles-snaps.html

Pop along and take a look at the new look website too!

Beatles Hidden Gallery

• One And One Is Two
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2010, 06:14:12 PM »

All singing and dancing new website now live! Ok, maybe not so much in the singing and dancing style of things, but there are some great new images and also a couple of videos to watch!

We are hoping to host a Q&A session with Paul Berriff soon - so please send any questions you may have about the photos or his time working with the fab four to me on the forum or through the website and we'll gather them together and post the best ones!

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 05:28:47 AM »

Nice photos indeed. Giant framed pics of Paulie. Mmm mmm mmm.

I can't afford any pricey Beatle prints, obviously, but this is why computer printers are a wonderful and magical thing.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.47 seconds with 65 queries.