Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Photo Of The Day  (Read 72971 times)

BlueMeanie

Re: Photo Of The Day
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »

Quote from: 1393
Oh, Sandra, Sandra! What a nice post, very friendly. Thank you.
I never accused you of anything.

Oh cut it out Jane, you accuse all the time. Everyone is having a go at you aren't they? And you don't provoke it do you? I think it's time to stop your little games. You've got your little fan base now, so give it a rest.

And don't say you don't understand, that one doesn't work anymore.

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2009, 08:26:53 PM »

Quote from: 483

Oh cut it out Jane, you accuse all the time. Everyone is having a go at you aren't they? And you don't provoke it do you? I think it's time to stop your little games. You've got your little fan base now, so give it a rest.

And don't say you don't understand, that one doesn't work anymore.

I'm no fan, if that was what you meant, BM. But that doesn't mean I want to join a "Pound the Poster on the Head!" club, either. Each of us gets something out of the forum. For some of us it seems that includes getting their kicks by getting aggressive with people who rub them the wrong way, instead of just moving on to the next post.  For some posters, it has become part of their forum personality and identity, at least in my mind.

And if it isn't what you meant, so sorry, that's a character fault I'm working on. Carly Simon would have written that line about me if she'd known me  ("... I bet you think this song is about you"). No sarcasm intended here, BTW!

I'd post a piccie if I knew how ...

Thanks -
I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2009, 08:33:19 PM »

BM, well, you mean I got it right, but Sandra said I didn`t get it?

Read my first post. It was only one sentence: I don`t know who C. M. was. Innocent post, too honest, admitting the fact of MY not knowing it, not expecting any sarcasm.
Read Sandra`s post: And do you know who The Beatles were? And the rest... Isn`t it unpleasant? So, I should have shut up and swallowed it up. Tell me. And I don`t have any base here, you are wrong, but you do support each other.
And now, again, I was supposed not to say anything. And I am not playing any games, just too open. Next time I will be less frank.  

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2009, 08:42:03 PM »

i am sorry this post that way...when i said jane was sheltered i meant that someone kept the news of evil from her...i did not mean it in a derogatory sense,because if i could keep my kids from knowing how horrible the world can be,i would in a heartbeat...this world is a freak show and we all know it....some of us have gotta be crazy raising kids in this society...jane is not at fault that she doesn't know about charlie...neither are the reasons she doesn't know...sometimes i could do without knowledge of that kind.....i wasn't picking on jane...i love jane...in a friendly sort of way ;)...i see more than a few things in perspective as she does...we are similar in more than a few ways....sondra wasn't really persecuting jane just informing her...teaching....for my money if sondra were raising a child it would know what it was up against in this world....she is gonna be a good mother someday...and she already is a great teacher,noble profession...giving and caring...i love you too.. ;)
and alex...i love you too because you acted as a knight does defending a ladies honour and reputation...if not her very being...you sir are a gentleman and i hope you live one thousand years... 8) and please pass that on with you kids...and rick the mediator...thanks we love you too....and now for songs...for janie...
yW1O1s4ihMg

for sondra i've picked
p6pphVs8bF0
alex i've picked this one...
4ZRXwTKdNEU

and for ricky..some funk soul cookies...
ggO99eiYeX4

and 4 everybody else tollerating my bullsh*t.....
_MLBfwblps8

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2009, 08:42:30 PM »

Quote from: 568

I'm no fan, if that was what you meant, BM. But that doesn't mean I want to join a "Pound the Poster on the Head!" club, either. Each of us gets something out of the forum. For some of us it seems that includes getting their kicks by getting aggressive with people who rub them the wrong way, instead of just moving on to the next post.  For some posters, it has become part of their forum personality and identity, at least in my mind.

And if it isn't what you meant, so sorry, that's a character fault I'm working on. Carly Simon would have written that line about me if she'd known me  ("... I bet you think this song is about you"). No sarcasm intended here, BTW!

I'd post a piccie if I knew how ...

Thanks -

Please, Alexis, you are not a fan, this is absolute nonsense, this is just...was meant to...another piece of sarcasm. I am confused myself. And I don`t like it, I wouldn`t like others to be involved. I am alone as usual, and that`s it.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2009, 08:45:55 PM »

another for jane...
rLxTpsIVzzo

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »

Well Jane, we do stir up the place don't we? Like any strong willed female should be able to do. I congratulate both of us.  :)  And boys, Jane and I can handle ourselves. We've done it before and reached peace. No need to be saved by the ever cooler headed males of the forum.  :P

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2009, 08:51:17 PM »

jane don't be confused...what don't you understand?????i know sondra seemed harsh but she was like me i couldn't understand how you didn't know who manson was...i just thought everybody knew...i was not meaning anyone to get bent....if i could i'd cook you dinner to make up for it...stir fry...apples and pork... ;)

Bobber

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2009, 08:53:53 PM »

Quote from: 216
Well Jane, we do stir up the place don't we? Like any strong willed female should be able to do. I congratulate both of us.  :)  And boys, Jane and I can handle ourselves. We've done it before and reached peace. No need to be saved by the ever cooler headed males of the forum.  :P

I didn't say anything.  ;D

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2009, 08:54:34 PM »

Hi Jane - I think it's really all just a Communication Breakdown. We're probably all nice people inside, or at least try to be. Different backgrounds, languages, etc. - bound to result in some problems here and there.

S-Jne9rjhnI

By the way, (and I'm almost hyperventilating here) - here's the youtube code for the above clip - " S-Jne9rjhnI " . Now is this freaky or what? Look at it closely ... it's an abbreviation - : "Jane, #9, John"! I mean, how freaky is that!!!
I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2009, 08:56:19 PM »

i didn't read this topic after i had told jane about being sheltered...i was trying to be a dick...i don't dislike jane at all...quite the contrary....i have some things i'd like to teach her...off forum.... ;)

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2009, 08:56:25 PM »

More credit than is due, at least in my case.

I'm a hermaphrodite.

Just kidding!

I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2009, 08:57:03 PM »

Quote from: 63

I didn't say anything.  ;D

Yeah, but you started it by posting that picture. Such a trouble maker! (grin)

Bobber

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2009, 09:05:40 PM »

Yeah, but you started it by posting that picture. Such a trouble maker! (grin)

Yeah, blame me. I can handle it.  ;D

Ah! A new picture! Let's do some John bashing. Don't you all agree that his pyjamas are absolutely ridiculous and (even for 1969) completely out of fashion?

Bobber

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2009, 09:07:24 PM »

Quote from: 284
i have some things i'd like to teach her...off forum.... ;)

I bet you say that to all the girls.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2009, 09:08:07 PM »

that's a big one there junior....you ready to cross that bridge???? ;D

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

Is that a radiator at the head of the bed? And this was a luxury hotel? Jeesh!
I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

Quote from: 63

I bet you say that to all the girls.
you know it...quagmire qualities.....
 :P

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2009, 09:10:53 PM »

Quote from: 284
you know it...quagmire qualities.....
 :P

Isn't that swine territory?

I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

Jane

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2009, 09:12:17 PM »

GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I AM CRYING NOW. IT`S TRUE!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I CAN`T HELP IT...NOW I AM DYING TO GO TO AMERICA AND MEET ALL THE NICE GUYS THERE!!! I CAN`T HELP...I LOVE YOU, DEAR FRIENDS! I AM SO STUPID... :o :o :o
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Page created in 0.947 seconds with 78 queries.