Beatles forums > The Beatles

You know you're a fan...

<< < (382/389) > >>

Normandie:

--- Quote from: Beatlemaniac64 on December 19, 2012, 03:13:35 AM ---Isn't it great? lol  :laugh: I wish I could've been around to experience Beatlemania. I would be in Heaven.
--- End quote ---

I agree! I would have loved to experience Beatlemania firsthand. I definitely would have been one of those screaming, sobbing fans! 

Beatlemaniac64:

--- Quote from: Normandie on December 19, 2012, 04:08:57 PM ---I agree! I would have loved to experience Beatlemania firsthand. I definitely would have been one of those screaming, sobbing fans!

--- End quote ---

;yes

You know you're a fan when you put a huge pic of the Beatles on your computer desktop at work and the older folks are commenting on it, lol.

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:

--- Quote from: Beatlemaniac64 on December 19, 2012, 05:24:35 PM ---You know you're a fan when you put a huge pic of the Beatles on your computer desktop at work and the older folks are commenting on it, lol.
--- End quote ---
Oh yes... happened to me many times!

You know you are a fan when your choice of cheering up your friend is by sending them a John Lennon story :)

fanbeatle:
Hi Buddies
Without any question The Beatles were the most popular, most influential of all rock groups. Their influence expressed itself first of all in the simple sociological dimensions of their success, unmatched in pop-music history. But the band also managed almost singlehandedly to transform the innocent entertainment of rock-and-roll into the artistically self conscious pretensions of rock.

Personally I have a big admiration and enjoy their music.

I share this page where I have enjoyed the Beatles collection: Memories, Music and Video about this great group.
Enjoy it. All the best for you.
http://thebestbeatlesclub.blogspot.mx/

:)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes:
.... When you see some random girl wearing a Beatles t-shirt extrmeley sloppily and indecently - it feels like an insult to you .....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version