Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Because - Ed Turner and Number 9  (Read 1932 times)

Kirkwood

• One And One Is Two
    • Ed Turner and Number 9
Because - Ed Turner and Number 9
« on: November 26, 2009, 03:54:24 PM »

Hi guys. I am slowly posting our HD videos from our Abbey Road show we did in August.  I hope to have the entire second set, which was the Abbey Road album, up soon.  Here is Because.  I hope you enjoy it.

The Beatles - Because, Ed Turner and Number 9 at Abbey Road
Please check out Ed Turner and Number 9 on Youtube and let us know what you think.  We perform primarily in the southeastern United States for charity events and pride ourselves in performing Beatles songs that they themselves never performed live.  We wo

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
Re: Because - Ed Turner and Number 9
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »

The height of Beatle live ambition. Super Effort. I think Ed may know a great friend of mine. The drummer Rupert Brown. Sure I have seen an old picture of them working together.
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Bobber

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 02:13:06 PM »

Great stuff. Would love to see you go directly into You Never Give Me Your Money!

Kirkwood

• One And One Is Two
    • Ed Turner and Number 9
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 04:48:41 PM »

Thanks guys, much appreciated.  Apple, I'll ask Ed about Rupert.  He has a very colorful past so I wouldn't be surprised.  He had a radio show for over 20 years called the Mad Music Asylum and was all over the place.

Bobber, Money will be posted very soon.  We did the entire album.  We couldn't run directly into Money because we had to reset after the vocal configuration around the single microphone.  The other songs however we did flow appropriately so Money/Sun King/Mustard/Pam/Bathroom Window (although Sun King is admittedly a little rough in the beginning, damn that was a hard one) and then we have Golden/Carry/The End.
Please check out Ed Turner and Number 9 on Youtube and let us know what you think.  We perform primarily in the southeastern United States for charity events and pride ourselves in performing Beatles songs that they themselves never performed live.  We wo

Kirkwood

• One And One Is Two
    • Ed Turner and Number 9
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 08:28:11 PM »

Apple, talked to Ed about Rupert Brown.  He said it must have been a different Ed Turner, heh.

Bobber - Money is now posted in its own thread.

Page created in 0.468 seconds with 46 queries.