Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: i won rodeo tickets for answer this beatles trivia  (Read 11645 times)

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
i won rodeo tickets for answer this beatles trivia
« on: March 22, 2005, 11:57:21 PM »

i won tickets to the rodeo off the radio for answering this trivia question.which beatles album was a flop in the u s?flop meaning it sold

lennonlemon

• A Thousand Pages
  • I Believe in Beatles
Re: i won rodeo tickets for answer this beatles trivia
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 12:20:25 AM »

which album was a flop?

my guess is please please me or yellow submarine.
All You Need is Love  :K) :K) :K)

TurnMeOnDeadman

• A Thousand Pages
  • Creme Tangerine
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 12:23:24 AM »

Beatles For Sale

mih ssim mih ssim ,won daed si luap

"LSD is a drug made famous by John Lennon and Paul Mccartney"
 &nb

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 12:26:47 AM »

Cripes,,,,I dont know, but i'll go with 'Magical Mystery Tour'.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 12:29:16 AM »

http://www.ocalarodeo.com/
here is the rodeo link......

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2005, 12:30:58 AM »

yes ruben you is correct.please please me was the one...it was retitled for sale in the u s as introducing the beatles.on vee jay records.

lennonlemon

• A Thousand Pages
  • I Believe in Beatles
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2005, 12:33:30 AM »

sh*t, I actually got something right.

Well, Marshall, I hope the rodeo will be great fun. It seems gear.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2005, 12:47:12 AM »

wish i could take you along too....

lennonlemon

• A Thousand Pages
  • I Believe in Beatles
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2005, 01:08:30 AM »

so do i.

The End

• That Means a Lot
  • Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream...
    • The End
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2005, 01:00:28 PM »

Hope you don't fall off, PC!! ;D

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 11:24:40 PM »

What would Paul think about being part of a contest where the winner gets to see animals brutalized? Ted Nugent must have been the DJ.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2005, 11:28:29 AM »

they raise animals for this purpose.
think of it like this.........not everybody is a mortician.i wouldn't want to be.i would leave it to another.is that abuse of a sort?

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2005, 01:19:31 PM »

Quote from: pc31
they raise animals for this purpose.
think of it like this.........not everybody is a mortician.i wouldn't want to be.i would leave it to another.is that abuse of a sort?

Dead people feel no pain.  Taking a living being that can feel pain and using them for 'sport' is a whole different story. The calves end up with their hind quarters ripped to shreds, the bulls have ropes tied around their testicles so tight which is why they buck. Its abuse. Some people think, 'well its just an ugly bull', everything has inherent worth, even unto itself, pretty, ugly or otherwise. Its disturbing that rodeos are still very popular, bullfights are an absolute abonimation. It doesn't matter if they are bred for 'sport', they are being taunted and tortured, why humans don't appreciate the fact that they feel pain and suffer is beyond me. I'm not a militant PETA person by any means, but exploitation of anything, I believe, is a crime. Its terrible what they do to these animals.

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2005, 05:38:16 AM »

Then why doesn't anyone take a stand against other sports? Football? Basketball? Soccer? Baseball? Hockey? HOCKEY?? People get hurt and brutalized in almost every game of each of those sports... But yet no one seems to care... They are exploited for their talents and undergo pain and all that other PETA crap just as well as the animals...

I don't think we'd do to animals what we don't already do to eachother...

And are you against eating meat as well? If you think about the structure of the world, you'll see that every animal has a sport... Wild cats tend to find their fun in chasing and murdering slow deer and other animals of the sort. Should we put an end to that? No... Also, if you take careful notice, you'll see that animals were put on earth for the specific pleasure of human beings, without being to spiritual about it... They are filled with protein and other essentials to human life that we couldn't do without... Do you think they'd really be around if we really didn't need them for certain things? No... They're here for our purposes... When they evolve into creatures that can talk and express their pain and feelings, then we can give a s h i t about them... Until then... It's not really a big deal...

And who are you? Paul McCartney's spokesman? Who cares what he thinks about a contest of the sort?

Anyway... I'm not really into any sport of any kind... But congrats on winning PC! Have fun!

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2005, 06:07:18 AM »

Quote from: PaulLennon68

If you think about the structure of the world, you'll see that every animal has a sport... Wild cats tend to find their fun in chasing and murdering slow deer and other animals of the sort. Should we put an end to that? No... Also, if you take careful notice, you'll see that animals were put on earth for the specific pleasure of human beings, without being to spiritual about it... They are filled with protein and other essentials to human life that we couldn't do without... Do you think they'd really be around if we really didn't need them for certain things? No... They're here for our purposes... When they evolve into creatures that can talk and express their pain and feelings, then we can give a s h i t about them... Until then... It's not really a big deal...

This post deserves a prize. It is bizarre!

Where to begin?

Wild cats tend to find their fun in chasing and murdering slow deer and other animals of the sort. I don't think "fun" is quite the word you want here!

you'll see that animals were put on earth for the specific pleasure of human beings "PUT" on earth? By whom? For OUR pleasure?

Do you think they'd really be around if we really didn't need them for certain things? No... They're here for our purposes I respectfully point out to you that animals were around for a LONG LONG tim before people popped up. They aren't here for OUR purposes.

When they evolve into creatures that can talk and express their pain and feelings, then we can give a s h i t about them... Until then... It's not really a big deal... A finer rationale for cruelty and exploitation you wouldn't want to find.

I knew there were people like this, but ...

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2005, 06:14:54 AM »

you actually go out of you way.....don't you???????

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2005, 06:18:23 AM »

gee doll why??????you don't even mention the topic and move right to cutting another down.*clap-clap*give yerself a ceegar!!!!.................this my friends is why siblings shouldn't breed.

pc31

• Sun King
    • the moondogs
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2005, 06:32:00 AM »

and by the way paul lennon thanks........

Ydoll Gwyn

• Getting Better
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 09:35:29 PM »

you actually go out of you way.....don't you???????

gee doll why??????you don't even mention the topic and move right to cutting another down.*clap-clap*give yerself a ceegar!!!!.................this my friends is why siblings shouldn't breed.

I found "PaulLennon's" post offensive in the extreme. This is a FORUM, where it ought to be expected and accepted that people respond to others' ideas, viewpoints, etc.

The only word I wrote that you could take exception to was "bizarre". And I think that MANY people would think it bizarre that animals are here for "our purpose".

And I still maintain that this idea: When they evolve into creatures that can talk and express their pain and feelings, then we can give a s h i t about them... Until then... It's not really a big deal... is a rationale for cruelty, as I said.

Now, Police Constable Number 31, you can agree or disagree to your heart's content. But try and realize that this is a forum - a place to discuss ideas. And that's what I'm doing - but nothing really offensive, unlike your remark about siblings!

Mairi

• That Means a Lot
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2005, 10:19:46 PM »

Quote from: PaulLennon68
Then why doesn't anyone take a stand against other sports? Football? Basketball? Soccer? Baseball? Hockey? HOCKEY?? People get hurt and brutalized in almost every game of each of those sports... But yet no one seems to care... They are exploited for their talents and undergo pain and all that other PETA crap just as well as the animals...

People choose to go into sports. Animals are forced to perform for us. There's a difference.

They're here for our purposes... When they evolve into creatures that can talk and express their pain and feelings, then we can give a s h i [/color]t about them...

By that logic, mute humans should be mistreated too.
I am posting on an internet forum, therefore my opinion is fact.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 1.031 seconds with 81 queries.