Other music forums > Various Artists, Lyrics, Discographies

Great bands that you just don't like

<< < (9/9)

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Jema on October 14, 2012, 04:23:10 AM --- Sorry - I knew that it was super risky of me to post my list  :-\ ha2ha

--- End quote ---

Aww, your list is okay, especially the part about Pink Floyd. My son was just talking about them the other day and asked me if I liked them. When I said no he acted shocked and appalled. Oh well!

Hello Goodbye:
Who's Pink Floyd?

KelMar:

--- Quote from: Hello Goodbye on October 14, 2012, 05:48:35 AM ---Who's Pink Floyd?

--- End quote ---

:)

nimrod:

--- Quote from: In My Life on October 14, 2012, 05:16:42 AM ---Aww, your list is okay, especially the part about Pink Floyd. My son was just talking about them the other day and asked me if I liked them. When I said no he acted shocked and appalled. Oh well!

--- End quote ---

their music speaks to a lot of people (like u2) but Im not a big fan

RICKENBACKER325:
As a band two are The Gratefulful dead....off key and never in tune from the shows I have heard. I did buy the greatest hits cd. It was ok tho'. The Band....never liked Levon Helms singing.....too Kentucky (my familys from Kentucky, I should know) country sounding for Rock and Roll. The Rolling Stones, 64 to 70 was cool after that....I got nothing. And finally a solo acts....Bob Dylan and Kris Kristoferson. Great writers ....sucky voices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version