Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: RARE BEATLES TEST PRESSING  (Read 2868 times)

RARE BEATLES TEST PRESSING
« on: December 31, 2007, 04:02:34 PM »

Hi all
I have just joined this forum and wonder if there is anyone out there that could possibly help me. I have just bought a thing of great curiosity. It is a Beatles album,,,,,obviously I suppose, but appears to be a test pressing. The label is green and hand typed, complete with spelling mistakes. The label states simply "ATA STEREO", it has a number of AF 104 and then the tracks. I believe this to be around 1966/7 and is obviously American from the wording around the edge about public performance etc being UNAUTHORIZED, Spelt with the Z must mean USA. On the outside of the cover is a sticker stating the Record artist as the Beatles and gives the number and says stereo. From what little I can find, this handwriting just could be that of Harry Moss the sound engineer for the Beatles. With any luck this could be a real find but I am unable to find anything out about it. Can anyone help with this please. Much obliged to you all.
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

BlueMeanie

Re: RARE BEATLES TEST PRESSING
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »

Hi tricky, welcome to the forums. Sounds interesting, but as I always say to people; can you post some photo's?

Re: RARE BEATLES TEST PRESSING
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 06:48:31 PM »

I sure can but as I have never used this sight before I am not sure how to...can you advise please?

Page created in 0.649 seconds with 36 queries.