Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Author Topic: Jigsaw lyrics  (Read 70058 times)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
Re: Jigsaw lyrics
« Reply #540 on: August 08, 2007, 03:21:58 AM »

Chapter Three- Here Comes The Walrus

Here's another clue for my baby back home: The movement you need is the next best solution. Well you know where I was born: strawberry fields forever. Always sitting on a cornflake feeling blue and lonely, because the world is changed in oh so many ways. How can I even look at you all in the pouring rain? Telling all those lies, I think I'll hide myself away inside a letter box. The time will come when I call you, close your eyes and I'll apologize. I told you before about the fool on my shoulder that's my friend. If it happened once before, I don't know. I don't ask my friends to eat their bacon. All I do is pretend that I'm the walrus: "goo goo", oh what joy! For the benefit of Mr. Maxwell Edison, majoring in doing the best that all the lonely people , till the cows come, waiting for the sun do. Wow wow I want to tell you on our way back in the USSR how much I need you, I love you little darling. It's gonna be all right when I get home. I think I'm just a fool and I will try for you to tell me how I'm a loser.

And one day you'll realize it's all the things she said, words of wisdom that call me on every day. Got to be there and everywhere, don't want to leave her because she loves me more than her comb across my hair. I'd like to be working like a dog- when I'm beside you. People tell me I should be glad so how can I even try? I can pretend that I'm holding back these tears; yesterday all my troubles looked much older and now I find I've got another girl. She gives me a ticket to ride a train. In a week or two I might be asleep. Please, now, Junior, behave yourself! Said you had a boat on a river, got everything you want and all I've got I'll give to ,of course, Henry the walrus! Goo-goo-ga-joob, Ba ba ba pum.

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me feet. I can't talk about strawberry fields... you were talking about the broken hearted people. Sometimes I wish I will find a way...

You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

Arsenal is forever England and England is forever Arsenal

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #541 on: August 08, 2007, 01:50:10 PM »

Here's another clue for my baby back home: The movement you need is the next best solution. Well you know where I was born: strawberry fields forever. Always sitting on a cornflake feeling blue and lonely, because the world is changed in oh so many ways. How can I even look at you all in the pouring rain? Telling all those lies, I think I'll hide myself away inside a letter box. The time will come when I call you, close your eyes and I'll apologize. I told you before about the fool on my shoulder that's my friend. If it happened once before, I don't know. I don't ask my friends to eat their bacon. All I do is pretend that I'm the walrus: "goo goo", oh what joy! For the benefit of Mr. Maxwell Edison, majoring in doing the best that all the lonely people , till the cows come, waiting for the sun do. Wow wow I want to tell you on our way back in the USSR how much I need you, I love you little darling. It's gonna be all right when I get home. I think I'm just a fool and I will try for you to tell me how I'm a loser.

And one day you'll realize it's all the things she said, words of wisdom that call me on every day. Got to be there and everywhere, don't want to leave her because she loves me more than her comb across my hair. I'd like to be working like a dog- when I'm beside you. People tell me I should be glad so how can I even try? I can pretend that I'm holding back these tears; yesterday all my troubles looked much older and now I find I've got another girl. She gives me a ticket to ride a train. In a week or two I might be asleep. Please, now, Junior, behave yourself! Said you had a boat on a river, got everything you want and all I've got I'll give to ,of course, Henry the walrus! Goo-goo-ga-joob, Ba ba ba pum.

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me feet. I can't talk about strawberry fields... you were talking about the broken hearted people. Sometimes I wish I will find a way... it's getting hard to

Strawberry Fields Forever

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #542 on: August 09, 2007, 12:25:48 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me feet. I can't talk about strawberry fields... you were talking about the broken hearted people. Sometimes I wish I will find a way... it's getting hard to be there and everywhere

HT&E

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #543 on: August 09, 2007, 11:49:44 PM »

I look at you, and if you saw me on my own, can't you see I'm here, there and everywhere? You said that you got something to say when I get home. We'd all love to twist and shout, but I can't, so help me if you can't buy me feet. I can't talk about strawberry fields... you were talking about the broken hearted people. Sometimes I wish I will find a way... it's getting hard to be there and everywhere; do what you want.

Think For Yourself

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #544 on: August 10, 2007, 03:26:50 AM »

Chapter 4- Stand By

Stand By Me

So now we'll have a chapter consisting of John solo songs (I suppose we can include John Beatles too).

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #545 on: August 10, 2007, 01:48:44 PM »

Chapter 4- Stand By Cold Turkey

Cold Turkey

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #546 on: August 10, 2007, 11:47:23 PM »

I thought I could

Dream #9

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #547 on: August 13, 2007, 02:07:13 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide

Isolation

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #548 on: August 16, 2007, 08:34:25 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say

Imagine

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #549 on: August 16, 2007, 12:49:13 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say i didn't want to

Jealous Guy

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #550 on: August 16, 2007, 01:39:21 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away

Power To The People

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #551 on: August 17, 2007, 10:43:23 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure

Jealous Guy

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #552 on: August 17, 2007, 02:22:26 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about

Glass Onion

(John Beatle songs are okay, right?)

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #553 on: August 17, 2007, 11:56:17 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu

Nobody Told Me

Flamie asks: (John Beatle songs are okay, right?)
Yep yep!

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #554 on: August 24, 2007, 10:15:40 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #555 on: August 26, 2007, 10:28:04 AM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?"

Power to the People

This only-john rule makes it hard... lets drop it and go back to the original way... all game?

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #556 on: August 26, 2007, 03:53:05 PM »

Quote from: 596

This only-john rule makes it hard... lets drop it and go back to the original way... all game?

I was thinking that myself... ::)

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Beatlemaniac64

• Getting Better
  • "Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John
    • Instagram
« Reply #557 on: August 26, 2007, 11:00:14 PM »

Yeah, maybe we should go back to the regular way. If we do, here's mine...

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that

Don't Bother Me
-Julia
Born 1991, fan since 2006

Kaleidoscope_Eyes

• A Thousand Pages
  • Alles Goed!
    • BananaSpeel
« Reply #558 on: August 27, 2007, 05:20:22 AM »

Quote from: 614
I was thinking that myself... ::)

Shawy...  :-/

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and

She Loves You

Flaming Pie in the Sky

• A Thousand Pages
    • Gone Troppo
« Reply #559 on: September 01, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »

I thought I could change the whole wide world... You may say I didn't want to get on right away , I was feeling insecure. I told you about the north of Kathmandu. How could she say "power to the people?" I can't believe that she loves you and you left me sitting

Tell Me Why
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Page created in 0.262 seconds with 79 queries.