Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Microscope: Plastic Ono Band  (Read 35451 times)

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
Re: Microscope: Plastic Ono Band
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2013, 07:02:54 AM »

Yes, this place is amazing, amazing due to its members.

I can't get why adults behave like children - fighting and insulting. I know, we all like children from time to time; and maybe that’s why all wars begin? Me personally, from time to time I say various foolish things. Maybe because I'm not clever enough, maybe I don't informed well on a situation, or maybe I just don't know English well. I don't care much, to be true. And maybe even now I'm saying nonsense…

When Cor said to me he's gonna leave I answered him that then a dictatorship will be established here. I made this place in 2001 to let people discuss but not fight. I was a Beatles fan, now I’m not, but I keep this place (web hosting, progamms, etc.). I posted a lot and banned everyone who insults others without much investigation, now Cor and mods help me. I had plans to make some money, but now I know that it is impossible to make any real money here, so now the forums pay for itself only, and I keep this place.

Please respect each other and before answering something personal think if it worth it. You know what I’m thinking about? Not asking your opinion on it, but just thinking about. I’m gonna close the forums for a week or two. And during this couple of weeks we all became friends again because we’ll miss each other and this place. Won't we?  ;) It isn’t a decision yet, just thoughts.

(Sorry for my English?  ha2ha)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Ovi

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star.
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2013, 08:25:08 AM »

As for being falsely accused Cor, It has to be said  these John microscope threads are a complete joke, there is no thought at all gone into yours or Todds reviews, they look like they were written by a 12 year old to me reviewing his parents records that he hates.........'this is sh*t,' etc etc

I think this is a very, very ignorant thing to say. One thing is to not agree with their opinions, and other is to call them a "complete joke". Everybody in this thread expressed their opinions. Cor didn't call the whole album sh*t, he dismissed some songs and liked others. It's just the way it is. Todd said that he didn't feel that John was being sincere, which is again, just his opinion. He at least took the time to review the album song by song and admitted to liking some of them, a thing that can't be said about you during some of the McCartney microscope threads. Again, I feel that was a very unncessary and insulting comment.
http://tangledupinmusic.wordpress.com - yet another music blog

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2013, 11:16:08 AM »

Yes, this place is amazing, amazing due to its members.

I can't get why adults behave like children - fighting and insulting. I know, we all like children from time to time; and maybe that’s why all wars begin? Me personally, from time to time I say various foolish things. Maybe because I'm not clever enough, maybe I don't informed well on a situation, or maybe I just don't know English well. I don't care much, to be true. And maybe even now I'm saying nonsense…

When Cor said to me he's gonna leave I answered him that then a dictatorship will be established here. I made this place in 2001 to let people discuss but not fight. I was a Beatles fan, now I’m not, but I keep this place (web hosting, progamms, etc.). I posted a lot and banned everyone who insults others without much investigation, now Cor and mods help me. I had plans to make some money, but now I know that it is impossible to make any real money here, so now the forums pay for itself only, and I keep this place.

Please respect each other and before answering something personal think if it worth it. You know what I’m thinking about? Not asking your opinion on it, but just thinking about. I’m gonna close the forums for a week or two. And during this couple of weeks we all became friends again because we’ll miss each other and this place. Won't we?  ;) It isn’t a decision yet, just thoughts.

(Sorry for my English?  ha2ha)
I think your english is very good and I understood what you said completly. I also agree with what you said as well. Lets keep things civil and respectful. In an awsome forum like this one personal digs have a heightened effect and tend to be a real turn off. True, emotions do get raised from time to time for different reasons but... shake hands, get over it and let's move on!
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2013, 11:49:13 AM »

Have to save enough venom for the rest of his records.  ha2ha

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2013, 12:31:48 PM »

I think this is a very, very ignorant thing to say.

I agree. A dumb thing to say. You just lost a lot of credibilty.
don't follow leaders

nimrod

« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2013, 12:42:43 PM »

I agree. A dumb thing to say. You just lost a lot of credibilty.

Ok guys Ive thought about this all day, Cor has been around here a lot longer than me (so has Todd) I feel like Im wrecking the vibe around here and my posts are not welcome, I get it  ;sorry...... theres no need to quit Cor, I will go, I wont post again.

Ive enjoyed being on here and getting to know some nice people, its been very nice (sincerley).

Kevin

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2013, 12:56:22 PM »

Ok guys Ive thought about this all day, Cor has been around here a lot longer than me (so has Todd) I feel like Im wrecking the vibe around here and my posts are not welcome, I get it  ;sorry...... theres no need to quit Cor, I will go, I wont post again.

Ive enjoyed being on here and getting to know some nice people, its been very nice (sincerley).

Kevin

But your posts are welcome.
Most of us come here because we LIKE discussing The Beatles. and the joy of DM's is that we have such divergent views.
But criticing other people's method of posting was out of order, but not a capital offence.
can't everyone just stay and keep on doing what we like doing.
And bring on STINYC (which I quite like by the way, and it has a great back story.)
again - this is supposed to be FUN.
don't follow leaders

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2013, 01:04:57 PM »

Maybe it is my turn now?  ha2ha

Now, do we really need to make a break, during which we could spend our time with families, practice yoga, relax...?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 01:15:13 PM by Dmitry »

Bobber

« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2013, 01:16:38 PM »

Dmitry

• Administrator
  • A Thousand Pages
    • www.murashev.com
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2013, 02:03:58 PM »

You know guys, the easiest way is to leave. We all together here for many years. And you were interested in being here and making the forums, you were loving it. I'm sure you're still love this place and, of course, love it's members. You're adults, and have a knowledge of life. What example are you setting? Think we are a one command which is not so easy to make. Do you really think you can just leave in one day because you just can't stand a episode? What it will mean then? That nothing is real? You have to make a compromise with each other. There are several wise messages on this topic, some of them are from young people. Think, please, before making any bad moves.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 02:06:38 PM by Dmitry »

nimrod

Bobber

« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2013, 08:59:48 AM »

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2013, 10:20:17 AM »

That's a personal attack.

I agree. Your banned pal.

nimrod

« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2013, 10:27:13 PM »

For my part in this I apologise for being over the top with rudeness (Todd & Cor) I realise now Ive had a bad week with the recovery for surgery, Ive pushed myself a bit too much in the physio and then gotten frustrated that I cant do certain things yet and its such a long & slow process, I think this has led to a level of impatience and made me a little depressed that its all taking so long, also everyone is at work and Im 'home alone' a lot of the time still unable to drive etc so getting frustrated with that also.............not making excuses or looking for sympathy but sometimes these things affect you in unexpected ways..

I'll take a bit of time off the forum till I feel more myself.

Bobber

« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2013, 10:37:54 PM »

For my part in this I apologise for being over the top with rudeness (Todd & Cor) I realise now Ive had a bad week with the recovery for surgery, Ive pushed myself a bit too much in the physio and then gotten frustrated that I cant do certain things yet and its such a long & slow process, I think this has led to a level of impatience and made me a little depressed that its all taking so long, also everyone is at work and Im 'home alone' a lot of the time still unable to drive etc so getting frustrated with that also.............not making excuses or looking for sympathy but sometimes these things affect you in unexpected ways..

It's all good Kevin. Take your time and hope to see you around again soon. I wish you a swift recovery.

Hello Goodbye

• Global Moderator
  • At The Top Of The Stairs
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2013, 12:02:38 AM »

Rest and do everything your wife tells you to do, Kevin.  You've got a great RN there to help you.

Barry
I can stay till it's time to go

Dcazz

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2013, 01:27:06 AM »

Not too long though!
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who really mean it!
Mark Twain

Yeshelloitsmehereagain

• Getting Better
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2013, 04:10:26 AM »

Calm down a bit all of ya's.

I don't care about what anybody else here says because they's all full of sh*t and I'm right so stick that.

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2013, 04:52:55 PM »

I apologize too. Its all mud under the bridge.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Page created in 0.686 seconds with 81 queries.