Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hey, you guys wanna help out?  (Read 4839 times)

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Hey, you guys wanna help out?
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2005, 11:19:38 PM »

Well, you're always gonna meet these people, so don't let it irritate you.

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
  • I love the Beatles so much. They are my life!!!!!!
    • Fab Mania
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2005, 11:20:54 PM »

About my teacher...

People always make fun of him, no one likes him. But I think it is very mean to make fun of people. I do not participate in anything of this sort. I simply do not believe in it. When people make fun of him, I ignore them and I refuse to take in any part in it. So why was he picking on me? I find that very unfair. My head only hurt so I laid my head down. Besides, no one else was doing his work--typical. He's boring. But he had to pick on ME!!! I suppose I am an easy target, go figure. BUT HE'S NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!! Next time someone makes fun of him, I will show him!!!!

I did sort of get back, BUT NOT UP TO WHAT HE DESERVES!! Someone was teasing him about an apple he was eating after school and a bus driver stopped to look into his car as he ate it (stupid, but it happened). His face turned red and I said, "You are what you eat." And I tell you, this teacher DOES NOT know what he is talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he uses the word "thing" entirely too often to even understand what he is talking about. He was talking about a bridge built in such in such time, in such in such place. When he was asked how big it was, or how long, he said, "I forget," as he says often to questions like that. I said, "Typical stoner." Everyone things that he is a stoner.. He acts like one. Only, he acts as though his brain it totally fried!!!!

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
    • Fab Mania
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2005, 11:22:41 PM »

Quote from: Frightwolf
Well, you're always gonna meet these people, so don't let it irritate you.

Frightwolf

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2005, 11:24:14 PM »

Quote from: Mrs_JWL

Yeah, that is true. But I don't know, it bothers me when the Beatles are being disrespected and unappreciated. I am a fan, truly devoted, and I feel that it is my job to spread the word and make sure everyone knows of them... But not for people to think so badly of people who only gave to the people, who are good people such as the Beatles.. They deserve so much more than what they're getting. I am utterly disappointed in this kids!

Tiff Lennon

Yes, there are a lot of fools out there trying to pick on people who like the Beatles.  Just tell them it's their loss and move on from it -- they're the ones missing out.

Mrs JWL

• A Beginning
    • Fab Mania
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2005, 11:32:35 PM »

Quote from: Frightwolf

Yes, there are a lot of fools out there trying to pick on people who like the Beatles.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 42 queries.