Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Ok then, George W. Bush..  (Read 11252 times)

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
Re: Ok then, George W. Bush..
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2008, 03:29:11 AM »

Bush is an IDIOT!!!!  My mom calls him a "snuff dipper".......which is like calling him "white trash"???  The man is stupid!!!  People can say what they want about Bill Clinton..........and it's not because he's from my home state, Arkansas,............but the country was in a hell of alot better shape when Bill was in office.  Bush must be getting a "side kick" from this war and killing all our boys.  They always said Prez Johnson back in the late 1960's, had his "cronnies" working over in Viet Nam and making him money on the war.........and "killing our boys"........so I'm thinking the same thing.  Arrest me, "snuff dipper", I don't give a crap!!!
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2008, 03:31:59 AM »

^^^^^^^^^Just my opinion.............and I'm exercising my right of the 1st Amendment of our constitution........."freedom of speech"..........

PaulieBear

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tomorrow Never Knows
    • Twitter: Sammi_CoJo
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 01:18:10 PM »

I had enough of Amendments and Election discussions in my government class this past year.

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
  • One Thing I Can Tell You Is You Got To Be Free
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2008, 04:14:50 PM »

I think W's advance man is out of a job: ;D

aspinall_lover

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 01:22:46 AM »

That is Tooooooo funny Geoff!!!  Yep, that shows Bush as the "Stupid Jester" as he is.............

PaulieBear

• A Thousand Pages
  • Tomorrow Never Knows
    • Twitter: Sammi_CoJo
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2008, 08:15:00 PM »

Stupid Everything!

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »

He's not Mary Poppins, either, and Vladimir Putin isn't surprised:  ;D

Oh Pineapple

• Getting Better
  • in the middle of the roundabout
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2008, 08:15:23 AM »

I will be so glad when they elect a new president.
I've heard enough of his crap to last me for years.
And thats just sad.
"..Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe. Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind.."

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2008, 01:07:10 AM »

this thread title reminds me of this song haha

Bt6ig_UArJo

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2008, 12:24:29 PM »

An old James Dobson Christmas card from 2000? Or a draft version of the Fox News banner from that year?

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2008, 03:37:56 AM »

Ugggh!  NAY.  I can't stand this "president" and I actually live in America.   >:( :X

alexis

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2008, 03:59:41 AM »

I'm embarrassed to say he's the president of my country.

Oh, oh, now I'll get banned, like the Dixie Chicks!
I love John,
I love Paul,
And George and Ringo,
I love them all!

Alexis

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2008, 12:07:51 PM »

Now that we're nearly rid of him, George W Bush in pictures, including a number of classics:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/3274186/George-W-Bush-in-pictures.html

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2008, 03:05:05 PM »

I can't look. I swear, the man makes me physically ill to look at him. In my view, he's a war criminal and mass murderer through his schemes (Iraq) or incompetence (Katrina). I'll feel better when he's in jail.

Quick, let's talk about the new Great Depression and cheer me up! :)
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »

Quote from: 551
I swear, the man makes me physically ill to look at him. In my view, he's a war criminal and mass murderer through his schemes (Iraq) or incompetence (Katrina). I'll feel better when he's in jail.

I feel the same way.

Just wondering... Does anybody know if it's theorically possible (under the current laws) for a former US president to get sentenced for war crimes?

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2008, 01:05:40 PM »

Quote from: 551
I can't look. I swear, the man makes me physically ill to look at him.

I know what you mean, but the man did bring us moments like this, after all:   ;D

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2008, 01:33:38 PM »

20 classic Bush quotes...Bye Bye!

20. "Those who enter the country illegally violate the law." - Nov. 28, 2005

19. "We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans." - Sept. 6, 2000

18. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." - Dec. 19, 2000

17. "Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness." - Aug. 30, 2000

16. "I think we agree, the past is over." - May 10, 2000

15. "I understand small business growth. I was one." - Feb. 19, 2000

14. "This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." - April 23, 2002

13. "I want everybody to hear loud and clear that I'm going to be the president of everybody." - Jan. 18, 2001

12. "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - Jan. 3, 2000

11. "I was proud the other day when both Republicans and Democrats stood with me in the Rose Garden to announce their support for a clear statement of purpose: you disarm, or we will." - Oct. 5, 2002

10. "I just want you to know that when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." - June 18, 2002

9. "I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." - May 25, 2004

8. "I firmly believe the death tax is good for people from all walks of life all throughout our society." - Aug. 13, 2002

7. "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again." - Sept. 17, 2002

6. "The truth of that matter is, if you listen carefully, Saddam would still be in power if he were the president of the United States, and the world would be a lot better off." - Oct. 8, 2004

5. "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." - Sept. 29, 2000

4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - Aug. 5, 2004

3. "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" - Jan. 11, 2000

2. "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." - Jan. 27, 2000

1. "They misunderestimated me." - Nov. 6, 2000
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2008, 01:40:39 PM »

Quote from: 15
4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - Aug. 5, 2004

One of my favorite bands, No Use for a Name, has a sample of that quote in one of their songs... It's called "It's Tragic", I believe.

harihead

• A Thousand Pages
  • Keep spreading the love
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2008, 09:17:20 PM »

Thanks, guys. I can't believe this moron represented the USA for so long.

Great news: when the word of Obama's victory reached Washington DC, according to columnist Maureen Dowd, the crowd outside the White House started singing, "Na na na-na, Na na na-na, Hey hey, goodbye!" What a perfect, joyful sneer to serenade this creep on his way out the door.

No, I don't think we'll miss this man at all.

Quote from: 56
Does anybody know if it's theorically possible (under the current laws) for a former US president to get sentenced for war crimes?
It is in fact possible, but it's not the strongest case we have against him. Vincent Bugliosi, who successfully prosecuted over 20 murderers including Charles Manson, writes his case for getting Bush on first-degree murder in "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder". As a highly successful lawyer, he knows his stuff. He's thrown it out as a gauntlet that any attorney in any state of the union can pick up. Bugliosi does not sugar-coat his disdain of Bush, who he obviously believes belongs behind bars. He writes that he hopes Bush never gets a decent night's sleep, knowing that at any time, someone can come after him and prosecute him for his crimes.

I hope the Obama administration launches a full-scale investigation into the filth that the previous administration has been doing. We cannot remain free if we allow corruption to go unpunished.
All you've got to do is choose love.  That's how I live it now.  I learned a long time ago, I can feed the birds in my garden.  I can't feed them all. -- Ringo Starr, Rolling Stone magazine, May 2007<br />

Geoff

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2008, 03:43:42 AM »

Quote from: 15
20 classic Bush quotes...Bye Bye!

Bush has made some substantial contributions to the long history of human mental/verbal incompetence, but for all that he's still not quite in the Dan Quayle league:

When I have been asked during these last weeks who caused the riots and the killing in L.A., my answer has been direct and simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame.

[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system.

What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is.

8)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 88 queries.